NEurope

This week's 3DS eShop releases (18th Dec.);

3DS eShop

Toys vs. Monsters (EnjoyUp Games, €1.99 / £1.99 until 31st December, then €3.99 / £3.99)

Sumico (Engine Software, €2.99 / £2.69)

Castle Conqueror Defender (CIRCLE Entertainment, €4.99 / £3.99)

3DS Retail Downloads

Transformers Prime The Game (Activision, €39.99 / £29.99)

Angry Birds Trilogy (Activision, €39.99 / £29.99)

Moshi Monsters Moshlings Theme Park (Activision, €29.99 / £19.99)

3DS DLC

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (NIS America): Navigation: Marie — €2.99 / £2.69, and Navigation: Nanako — €2.99 / £2.69

3DS Temporary Discounts

Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition (Digital Lounge, €3.99 / £3.59 until 2st January, regular price €7.99 / £7.19)

Art of Balance TOUCH! (Shin’en Multimedia, €5.20 / £4.70 until 8th January, regular price €6.99 / £6.29)

Code of Princess (AGATSUMA, €20.50 / £17.25 until 1st January, regular price €29.99 / £24.99)

Darts Up 3D (EnjoyUp Games, €0.99 / £0.89 until 8th January, regular price €2.99 / £2.69)

Demon King Box (CIRCLE Entertainment, €2.99 / £2.19 until 8th January, regular price €3.99 / £2.99)

European Conqueror 3D (CIRCLE Entertainment, €1.99 / £1.49 until 8th January, regular price €3.99 / £2.99)

Football Up 3D (EnjoyUp Games, €1.99 / £1.56 until 8th January, regular price €2.99 / £2.36)

Football Up Online (EnjoyUp Games, €2.99 / £2.69 until 8th January, regular price €3.99 / £3.59)

Fractured Soul (Endgame Studios, €2.49 / £1.99 until 8th January, regular price €7.99 / £7.19)

3DS Demo

Glory of Generals (CIRCLE Entertainment, free)

3DS HOME Themes

Mario’s Mighty Moustache (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

Luigi’s Mighty Moustache (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

Tomodachi Life – Speech Bubble (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

Stripes: Blue & White Horizontal (Nintendo, €0.99 / £0.89)

Stripes: Red & White Horizontal (Nintendo, €0.99 / £0.89)

Sonic Boom Theme Bundle (SEGA USA, €5.99 / £5.39) — Includes Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, Amy Rose and animated Chao themes. Also available for €1.99 / £1.79 each.

METAL GEAR SOLID SNAKE EATER 3D (Konami, €1.49 / £1.39) — Free code with downloads of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D from 19th December at 12pm UK / 11am CET.

DSiWare

My Aquarium: Seven Oceans (Collavier, 500 Nintendo Points)

Christmas Day releases on the 3DS eShop

3DS eShop

Brutus & Futée (Microids, €6.99 / £6.29)

PUZZLEBOX setup (Bplus, €2.99 / £2.69)

Best of Mahjong (GameOn, €1.99 / £1.49)

Best of Solitaire (GameOn, €2.99 / £2.49)

3DS Retail Downloads

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision, €39.99 / £29.99)

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (Activision, €39.99 / £29.99)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze (Activision, €39.99 / £29.99)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Activision, €39.99 / £29.99)

3DS Demo

WRC FIA World Rally Championship The Official Game Demo (Bigben Interactive, free)

3DS HOME Themes

? Block (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

Bountiful Boos (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

Completely Goomba (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome to 2015 (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)

There's also the Level 5 discounts as well

Level 5 3DS Discounts

Aero Porter — £2.69 / €2.99, regular price £4.49 / €4.99

Crimson Shroud — £2.69 / €2.99, regular price £7.19 / €7.99

Liberation Maiden — £2.69 / €2.99, regular price £7.19 / €7.99

Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale — £2.69 / €2.99, regular price £7.19 / €7.99

The Starship Damrey — £2.69 / €2.99, regular price £7.19 / €7.99

BUGS vs. TANKS — £2.69 / €2.99, regular price £7.19 / €7.99

Weapon Shop De Omasse — £2.69 / €2.99, regular price £7.19 / €7.99

What are those 2 turtles games?

Not very good I'm betting. ;)

From the press release:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Activision) - €39.99/£29.99

Shredder and the Kraang intend to unleash a devastating mutagen bomb that will transform the citizens of New York City into mindless mutants! Join Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo in the fight for NYC in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the videogame! Play as your favourite Turtle Anytime! Booyakasha! Join the Turtle Power and battle through 15 action-packed levels!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze (Activision) - €39.99/£29.99

The Turtles are back in action against the evils of the world! Stop Shredder and his army of mutants as he threatens to unleash the power of a new Super Mutagen that could destroy their beloved NYC.

I don't know if it's a misprint and if they're taking about the same game. I definitely know of the Ooze game.

Edit: I think they're one and the same. It's not a very good price either. Just did a quick search and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze 3DS is €25 in Smyths.

Is Weapon Shop De Omasse the one where you make weapons requests for wandering RPG-adventurers, along with a ticker update of various heroes' progress on their ways?

Is Weapon Shop De Omasse the one where you make weapons requests for wandering RPG-adventurers, along with a ticker update of various heroes' progress on their ways?

Yes, that's the one. From what I remember it's nothing special gameplay wise, but if you're into JRPGs it's probably worth getting at that price just for the dialogue.

Yeah I'm getting it, I have all those games and like them a lot. THis is the last one!

Yeah I'm getting it, I have all those games and like them a lot. THis is the last one!

Yup. Put me down as snapping it up as well. I may pick up a few of the other Level 5 games. I haven't tried any of them yet and it would be rude not to for that price.

Yup. Put me down as snapping it up as well. I may pick up a few of the other Level 5 games. I haven't tried any of them yet and it would be rude not to for that price.

You have to get Attack of the Friday Monsters!!

You have to get Attack of the Friday Monsters!!

Seconded! That game oozes charm!

Is there no more VC games on the 3DS? its been a while now since anything good came out

HECHEHUM!!!!!

Excuse me! But Pokemon Puzzle Challenge only just came out a few weeks ago you know ;)

Have SEGA's 3D classics ever gone on sale? Chances of the current ones dropping in price when wave 2 hits here?

HECHEHUM!!!!!

Excuse me! But Pokemon Puzzle Challenge only just came out a few weeks ago you know ;)

I know but what happened to weekly releases?

I'll never get metal gear ghost babel at this rate

HECHEHUM!!!!!

To be fair, he did say good games. :D

To be fair, he did say good games. :D

QUICK! Change that smiley to the the sticking out tongue one before he notices!

Nah. I meant it. :D

Evil_Monkey.gif

Go back to your crappy Candy Crush! You're just not cool enough to roll with Puzzle League/Panel de Pon! :awesome:

You wanna know why Pokemon Puzzle Challenge (well, the whole Puzzle League series actually!) is awesome? Here's why!

The skills that you can pull off in these games are SICK! : peace:

And PPC is even pretty basic in comparison to the other Puzzle League games due to GBC limitations!

Edited by Dcubed

Tetris (GameBoy) is being removed from the eShop on Wednesday

The worst thing about that is why it's being removed.

Any of you seen Tetris Ultimate for PS4 yet?

The worst thing about that is why it's being removed.

Any of you seen Tetris Ultimate for PS4 yet?

My first thought was due to relations with Russia, then thought "Oh wait, it's Ubisoft" :p

Tetris (GameBoy) is being removed from the eShop on Wednesday

Hmm.. I almost feel like I have to download it now :eek:

Stupid bloody Tetris Company. Their rules regarding licensing are so ridiculously backwards!!

It makes it so bloody hard for anyone to re-release past versions of Tetris! I mean, what sodding harm is it going to do to sales of Tetris Ultimate for people to have the option of getting Tetris GB on the VC!? It's not like people can't just choose to buy the cart, or the physical versions of any other Tetris game instead of Ubisoft's rubbish anyway! :mad: