NEurope

I came out with a £15 eShop card and a £10 PSN code. I'd therefore have enough, along with the £2.80 already on my 3DS, to get those two games from the eShop but I'm wondering if I should maybe wait for Harmo Knight to go on sale further down the line..? ::shrug:

I'd image it probably won't be on sale until at least the end of Summer, and only reduced by £2 - £3, so you might aswell get it now. Don't forget that Mutant Mudds and Gunman Clive are still on sale, and worth every penny IMO, if you're looking for something else instead of Harmoknight :wink:

I'm gonna take a chance on Aero Porter this week - hard to say no at that price!

What's Liberation Maiden like? I'll be getting Crimson Shroud and Aeroporter this week while they're on sale.

I may well get Harmo Knight and Liberation Maiden later this week, then :hehe:

I was in GAME today for the first time in ages.. Awful place :nono: I was only there, though, to make use of a £25 gift card I received several months ago. With nothing at all decent to buy in the store, I came out with a £15 eShop card and a £10 PSN code. I'd therefore have enough, along with the £2.80 already on my 3DS, to get those two games from the eShop but I'm wondering if I should maybe wait for Harmo Knight to go on sale further down the line..? ::shrug:

I wouldn't wait if I were you nando.

Get Harmo Knight now - it's amazing. :love:

I just bought a 3DS and the first game I downloaded is Kirby's Dream Land for GB. This 4€ game has already given me plenty more entertainment than any cheap iOS game. I will definitely get more GB games, Super Mario Land 2 is next...

All I want now from the 3DS is GBA/SNES VC games. Please Nintendo get this done.

Reggie Fils-Aime: our digital sales are soaring. #1

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...es-are-soaring

The experiment is paying off. Reggie Fils-Aime, president of Nintendo of America, says digital downloads are fast becoming a notable contributor to the company's bottom line - and he expects the trend to continue its rapid rise.

"We have 15 Nintendo-published titles available, both physically and digitally [on the 3DS]," he says. "So far in 2013, of those 15 available in this format, 11 percent of sales have come through full digital downloads of those games."

The numbers get more impressive with some individual titles. Fils-Aime says Fire Emblem Awakening has sold 240,000 units life-to-date in the US - with one-third of those in digital form.

"When the NPD numbers come out later this week, you're going to see life-to-date 3DS game sales surpass 20 million units in the US," says Fils-Aime. "And that's just physical. It doesn't include digital sales. ... So far in 2013 - through April 15 - 3DS game sales are up 55 percent versus last year, counting both physical and digital."

The 3DS was criticized initially for a slow ramp of games, something Nintendo has tried to counter with releases like Luigi's Mansion (which Fils-Aime says has sold 415,000 units so far) and today's Nintendo Direct announcements. Over the next nine months, he says, "the pace is going to be dramatically ramped up."

That's also going to be true of the Wii U, he says - but it appears the company is keeping that powder dry for E3.

"What I would say about Wii U - and what Mr. Iwata has said - is that the pace of launches has been slower than we hoped. But as we prepare for E3, the pace of launches for Wii U is going to dramatically increase."

With so many people downloading titles can Nintendo now sort out the account system.

If I buy and download a game on one card, can I download it to a different card later? I only have a 2GB card now but I want to buy a bigger one later so I can have all the games on a card at any time, instead of deleting games to make room for new ones.

If I buy and download a game on one card, can I download it to a different card later? I only have a 2GB card now but I want to buy a bigger one later so I can have all the games on a card at any time, instead of deleting games to make room for new ones.

Yes you can do but its easier just to copy and paste the data on the 2GB to the new bigger card.

Ok, I thought maybe Nintendo had some protection of some sort, so multiple people can't get the same game from the same account.

Oh and when does the shop updates? Is it midnight UK time or midnight CET time? Or is it midnight everywhere. Still on the fence on a digital FE and if it's midnight UK time I might as well wait until tomorrow as midnight UK time is 1 AM over her.

Ok, I thought maybe Nintendo had some protection of some sort, so multiple people can't get the same game from the same account.

Oh and when does the shop updates? Is it midnight UK time or midnight CET time? Or is it midnight everywhere. Still on the fence on a digital FE and if it's midnight UK time I might as well wait until tomorrow as midnight UK time is 1 AM over her.

Midnight UK time.

The protection nintendo have is whatever machine the game was originally downloaded on is the only one which can play the game. Putting the SD card in another 3DS doesnt allow that 3DS to run games which are on the SD card.

It does update at midnight CET, which is 11 AM in the UK. Game is downloading now. Thanks for the answer anyway :) Had to delete almost everything so a 32GB card will be bought in the future that's for sure.

Midnight UK time.

The protection nintendo have is whatever machine the game was originally downloaded on is the only one which can play the game. Putting the SD card in another 3DS doesnt allow that 3DS to run games which are on the SD card.

yes to play on another 3DS you need to do a whole system transfer.

Not sure if this has even been posted yet or if anyone knew about it but it seems that GAME now have the option on their website of purchasing a download code for games on the eShop, something which I assume is less expensive than purchasing directly from it..

Fire Emblem is £5 cheaper than the eShop which is out today. Luigi's Mansion is cheaper as well. Lego city is 49.99 on th eShop if I recall correctly so it's cheaper on GAME.

You can use reward points and possible discount codes to bring the price down further.

Good stuff looks like I might be using GAME for future digital downloads.

Not sure if this has even been posted yet or if anyone knew about it but it seems that GAME now have the option on their website of purchasing a download code for games on the eShop, something which I assume is less expensive than purchasing directly from it..

Oh wow! Excellent! Some of those prices are quite a bit better than buying from there directly :)

Will have to keep an eye on that for the future... (psst... Shopto... that's your cue to undercut them ;) )

Awesome that GAME are now offering the download cards! Though the prices seem to be the same as the physical game. Though for some, such as Fire Emblem, they've raised the price of the physical game leaving the digital one at the original price.

GAME have also said that if you trade in your games in store towards a digital game you get an extra 25% trade in value

Liberation Maiden and Crimson Shroud are. Liberation Maiden is a little short mind but both are worth picking up. Not sure on Aeroporter, depends on your personal preferences I guess.

Are any of the guild01 level 5 games good? On sale

Just picked up Crimson Shroud, it's keeping me from starting Fire Emblem. Definitely worth a shot if you like RPGs. The music is incredible too.

3DS Downloads this week.

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Demo (Nintendo) - Free

Get ready for an infinite adventure! Become one of five popular Pokémon and then step into a world where amazing experiences are always nearby. Explore more than 20 exciting dungeons, each one filled with all kinds of Pokémon, treasures and surprises! Not only does each dungeon have its own unique characteristics - the Pokémon found within it, the type of terrain and the number of floors to explore - but the layout changes every time you enter, meaning an infinite number of dungeons await you!

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo) - €39.99/£34.99

Step into the shoes of rookie cop Chase McCain and take him from zero to hero in LEGO® CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins. Chase is the new boy in town and is out to impress his formidable boss, Chief Gleeson, head of the LEGO CITY Police Department. His first missions will see him hunting down hoodlums in his neighbourhood area, but it's not long before he realises there's more to the LEGO CITY crime underworld than meets the eye and embarks on an epic quest to bring justice to the whole city!

BIT.TRIP SAGA (Rising Star Games) - €19.99/£17.99

BIT.TRIP SAGA is a collection of all six highly regarded games in the BIT.TRIP series, combining retro arcade action with smashing rhythm gameplay. All six games document the life of Commander Video as he undertakes a journey of the soul. A cult series remastered in stunning 3D, perfect for the entire family.

Mega Man 4 (Capcom, NES VC) - €4.99/£4.49

A year after the events of Mega Man 3, the world is still at peace. However, mysterious scientist Dr. Cossack announces his plan to eliminate Mega Man, and prove himself to be the greatest robot designer of all time. It's up to Mega Man to save the day once again! Mega Man 4 provides even more fiendish platform-action gameplay and eight new robot masters to defeat. Mega Man now also has his Mega Buster to charge up energy, allowing him to fire larger and more damaging blasts.

Lola's Math Train (BeiZ) - €2.99/£2.69

Join Lola on her journey as she makes her way through a fun filled environment of bright colours and creative problem solving to get all of her friends to a party! Specifically designed for children 3-7 years old, Lola's Math Train encourages children to learn key skills like adding and puzzle solving all while having fun!

Riding Stables 3D (Treva Entertainment) - €29.99/£24.99

An exciting 3D horse adventure awaits you! Which family will win the coveted pasture? Immerse yourself in this gripping tale of true friendship and sinister plots. Train the ranch horses, take good care of them, and prepare for the final deciding tournament.

Cool I be downloading Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Demo

Don't suppose the Mystery Dungeon save transfers to the full version by any chance?

Don't suppose the Mystery Dungeon save transfers to the full version by any chance?

Yeah it does :)

Just finished Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land. Not really sure on it. Definitely not as fun as the GBA version (Warioland 4 I think) stuck in this weird half way house between the two franchises. Odd how for the most part it doesn't matter what world you are there's like one of each level (a water one, a beach type one etc...)