NEurope

Sales, sales & more sales:

IDEAME Celebration Sale

Mutant Mudds (Renegade Kid) - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends April 25, normally €8.99/£8.09)

Mighty Switch Force! (WayForward) - €4.49/£4.09 (Ends April 25, normally €5.99/£5.39)

Art of Balance TOUCH! (Shin'en Multimedia) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends April 25, normally €6.99/£6.29)

Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH (Shin'en Multimedia) - €3.49/£3.19 (Ends April 25, normally €4.99/£4.49)

Gunman Clive (Horberg Productions) - €1.49/£1.49 (Ends April 25, normally €1.99/£1.99)

Dress To Play: Cute Witches! (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends April 25, normally €3.99/£3.59)

The Croods: Prehistoric Party! (Namco Bandai Games) - €34.99/£27.99

The Croods: Prehistoric Party! combines the ultimate fun of a family party game with Croods-style action as you journey through 30 unique and addictive mini-games. You'll encounter spectacular environments and never-before-seen creatures in this comical and rough-and-tumble competition.

Cats and Dogs 3D: Pets at Play (TREVA Entertainment) - €29.99/£24.99

Pick from a wide range of both cats and dogs, and take care of them and watch as they grow and develop into fully trained pets. At playtime use one of the various toys to keep them entertained and healthy, and teach them new tricks so they can compete in competitions.

Nintendo DSiWare

Clash of Elementalists - €4.99/£4.49/500 Points

Step into the shoes of one of the four Elementalists each possessing their own superior power - fire, earth, air and water, and take to the battlefields in a fight of superiority! Draw on the unique abilities of your chosen character and use their elements to counter attack from afar or in hand-to-hand combat. Destroy the other Elementalists in engaging and explosive rounds of single-play onslaughts or compete with your friends using local wireless connection! Take the battle above the clouds or in the depths of ancient ruins as you fight for your Elementalist to be the only and final victor!

This is all we got so far, not sure if there's more to come.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=199812

FUCKING HELL!!! I was really looking forward to Devilish Brain Training this week.

WHY SHIBATA!? WHY!? :cry:

Mutant Mudds is looking pretty tempting at that sale price...

My thoughts exactly.

Will probably be picking it up when it happens.

I will be picking it while I'm waiting for Cave Story.

The multiplayer updates for all of the NES ambassador games are out now! (You have to update them manually via the downloaded games list though - it won't prompt you when you start and the update checker won't find them)

I now have multiplayer support for Balloon Fight, Yoshi & Mario and Ice Climber! :D

The multiplayer updates for all of the NES ambassador games are out now! (You have to update them manually via the downloaded games list though - it won't prompt you when you start and the update checker won't find them)

Ooh, so that's what the updates do. Wasn't sure if they were old updates since I only noticed them last night when I was checking if letterbox had an update.

Ooh, so that's what the updates do. Wasn't sure if they were old updates since I only noticed them last night when I was checking if letterbox had an update.

I don't think these are the same updates that were listed a while back. They've had a few updates before that didn't seem to do anything.

Seems that they just got the release-version update in the last couple of days or so. You'd think that a substantial update like that would prompt you though :laughing:

They never announced anything as far as I'm aware and it never alerted me the updates were available so I had no idea if they were new or not. As far as I knew my games were up to date.

I wasn't greeted with the Software update prompt either. Even non-ambassador applications like Letterbox & Colors 3D weren't prompted.

What happened to it?

I wasn't greeted with the Software update prompt either. Even non-ambassador applications like Letterbox & Colors 3D weren't prompted.

What happened to it?

I was prompted for Colours 3D, and the Letterbox update isn't rolling in the EU yet. But, some of the Ambassador stuff isn't for sale in the eShop, so I suppose that's why it doesn't prompt for it. Even though it should, I would have never had known to check if it wasn't for @Dcubed's enlightenment.

The Repair button was available for Letterbox and after clicking it I was then taken to the update screen. I updated it from there.

EDIT: Was only 8 blocks... really was a repair.

Edited by -Dem0-

This week's eShop updates:

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Nintendo) - €44.99/£39.99

Turn-based combat comes alive like never before on Nintendo 3DS! Fire Emblem: Awakening continues the traditions of the classic series while enhancing the experience with 3D visuals and making the strategic gameplay more accessible for newcomers. Players lead forces across maps, fighting enemies and achieving goals across a fantasy world rich with character.

Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo (Pixel Toys) - €4.99/£4.99

Lead Mr Nibbles on a 3D mission to recover his acorn stash when pesky critters steal them. He must use his trusty grapple rope to navigate the treacherous woodland environments and defeat those critters!

Dig Dug (Namco Bandai Games, VC) - €3.99/£3.59

Get on down with Dig Dug, and wage underground war with your trusty pump! Vanquish persistent Pookas and fiery Fygars to clear each stage. Defeat enemies by inflating them with air or by dropping rocks on them from above. Earn bonus points by collecting fruit or defeating deep-dwelling foes. This classic game blends old-school arcade action with strategy; try to lure multiple enemies into position and satisfyingly squash them with a single rock!

Special deals

Liberation Maiden (Level-5) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends May 30, normally €7.99/£7.19)

Crimson Shroud (Level-5)- €4.99/£4.49 (Ends May 30, normally €7.99/£7.19)

Aero Porter (Level-5)- €2.99/£2.69 (Ends May 30, normally €4.99/£4.49)

Virtue's Last Reward (Rising Star Games) - €24.99/£19.99 (Ends May 2, normally €40.00/£30.00

Knew I should have waited for Crimson Shroud to get a discount eventually. Great price for VLR.

Edited by Ike
I can't read.

Oh man, if I waited I would've got all of the Guild 01 games in this sale, they're great prices.

Wahey! A discount on a retail download! Too bad that the game suffers from that game-breaking save file bug...

I'll pick up all those guild games at those prices, excellent.

I presume you're talking about VLR?! What's the game breaking bug, I have the pihsycial edition (not played) is it just this digital version?

I presume you're talking about VLR?! What's the game breaking bug, I have the pihsycial edition (not played) is it just this digital version?

Saving in the puzzle rooms can cause your save to possibly corrupt. Certain rooms had greater chance of it happening. It was present on the retail versions, not sure about digital.

As long as you don't save in the puzzle rooms your fine.

Saving in the puzzle rooms can cause your save to possibly corrupt. Certain rooms had greater chance of it happening. It was present on the retail versions, not sure about digital.

As long as you don't save in the puzzle rooms your fine.

Ah, good to know! Cheers.

Oh yeah, it was just for anyone who might prefer physical over digital. It's an excellent price for a retail download, it's nice to see them doing sales like this.

I may well get Harmo Knight and Liberation Maiden later this week, then :hehe:

I was in GAME today for the first time in ages.. Awful place :nono: I was only there, though, to make use of a £25 gift card I received several months ago. With nothing at all decent to buy in the store, I came out with a £15 eShop card and a £10 PSN code. I'd therefore have enough, along with the £2.80 already on my 3DS, to get those two games from the eShop but I'm wondering if I should maybe wait for Harmo Knight to go on sale further down the line..? ::shrug: