NEurope

Woah! HOLY SHIT! The VC really IS back from the dead!

Good God! It's... SO BEAUTIFUL! :cry:

Why the hell can't we have this EVERY month!? I was wondering why this week's release list was late, I'm not complaining now! :bouncy:

NOE: :bowdown: Please make this a regular thing, I remember the good times when the VC wasn't dead. Let's keep this going please!

Please NOA, follow in their footsteps. My US Wii NEEDS more VC games!

I bought punch out on the wiiware, I should be allowed to play it on my 3DS dammit!!

They really should allow transfers. I know Nintendo can be greedy at times but damn, there is no reason why we should have to purchase games digitally multiple times from the same company just to play it across multiple systems.

I sorta feel that they would have done it/announced something about transfers by now if they were going to do it though.

eShop Update

The eShop has gone Retro this Month, Here's what's on offer this week.

3DS Demo: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

3DS owners have an opportunity to try out Mario and Sonic's latest Main-event collaboration.

3DS VC

Super Mario Bros. The NES Classic is now available to the public. It was originally part of the 10 NES Ambassador games available for 3DS early adopters. Most people would already have downloaded this on their Wii, if not then you can get it now on your 3DS for a shocking £4.50 price. :eek: I was expecting these (NES Titles) to be cheaper than the GB VC titles, but now I'm worrying about the soon-to-come Game Gear VC downloadables.

Punch-Out!! Another All-time great, although the same thing can be said about this too, A lot of Wii owners would already have this game as it's one of the best VC titles available, and IMO one of the best games Ninty has ever made, having said that it still shouldn't be priced at £4.50. but I may download this game at some point in the future.

Edited by -Dem0-

So no new 3DS download titles? :blank:

:zzz:

I'd really love to know exactly why we're not getting Sakura Samurai. :cry:

No surprise about the NES VC pricing. It's exactly the same price as the NES VC games on Wii.

Just sucks that they don't even offer a discount for those who already own the Wii VC counterpart (giving it away for free is probably unrealistic, given that they have to code an emulator for each individual game)

Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! is being released on the e-shop next Thursday. Might get it depening on price and how much Snake Eater 3D is impressing me. Anyone know if the game will have any online features?

Traded in M & S at the London 2012 Olympic Games 3DS at GAME yesterday for £30 credit (no wonder they are in trouble, I only paid £26 for it 3 weeks ago!) and used what I had left on my Reward card to buy e-shop credit worth £40, so that's Mutant Mudds, Marvel Pinball, VVVVV, Sakura Samurai and a few others already paid for :grin:

Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! is being released on the e-shop next Thursday. Might get it depening on price and how much Snake Eater 3D is impressing me. Anyone know if the game will have any online features?
I'm assuming it won't, as surely they'd be listing that feature on the trailer/website by now.

Even so, it looks pretty good. I reckon I could be tempted to pick it up. :)

A host of downloadable treats have been announced for NOA. the majority of these titles are 3DS Download Software. Here are some notable mentions:

8th March

Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! $4.99 (I'm guessing this will be £4.50 in the UK)

15th March

Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble $4.99

Shinobi $3.99

Dragon Crystal $2.99

"The wait is almost over with confirmation that three titles will be released in North America on 15th March: Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble, Shinobi and Dragon Crystal. For those of us of a certain vintage, and with old allegiances to SEGA consoles, that's happy news indeed."

22nd March

Zombie Slayer Diox $5.99.

"A samurai guitarist must use his superior musical chops to defeat zombies in this unique rhythm-action game."

Haven't heard anything on this game, but it's another "Zombie" themed game (3 already) Here's the trailer:

April

Colors! 3D

Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure 3DS Demo

For the full link: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/03/north_america_these_are_your_upcoming_eshop_games

Quite a nice mix coming very soon to the NA, come on NOE we need more 3DS Download Software!

http://www.renegadekid.com/bombmonkey.htm

The above is a link to 'Renegade Kid's' NEW website. the site only consists of a single page teasing a NEW eShop title for the 3DS. I'm really interested to see how this one turns out as I'm a BIG fan of Mutant Mudds! Btw... Give me some Mutant Mudds! :mad:

Anyone pick up Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!?

I was planning to, but I'm really into MGS 3D, so I'll probably wait a while now.

Anyone fancy another WayForward game yet? Their original games are so special - they always have perfect visuals and music. I haven't been able to stop humming tunes from Mighty Switch Force today, which is the best piece of software I've downloaded into the 3DS.

http://www.renegadekid.com/bombmonkey.htm

The above is a link to 'Renegade Kid's' NEW website. the site only consists of a single page teasing a NEW eShop title for the 3DS. I'm really interested to see how this one turns out as I'm a BIG fan of Mutant Mudds! Btw... Give me some Mutant Mudds! :mad:

Frontpage beat you a little bit on that one :p

I thought Megaman X and SSFII was sposed to be coming to eShop? I looked a day or two ago and didn't see either.

Also has anyone picked up Kirby's Block Ball from GB? I had the cart myself years back, in fact I bought it off a kid in primary school for probably less than the eShop, but was just wondering how it is. It was a bit more fun to play on Super Game Boy(as it had functionality) as it was more colourful etc.

I thought Megaman X and SSFII was sposed to be coming to eShop? I looked a day or two ago and didn't see either.

You've got mixed up with the Wii VC with those two. :)

You've got mixed up with the Wii VC with those two. :)

Oh maaaaaaaaan, I am so dissappoint.

Finished Kid Icarus on the Gameboy, it's basically the NES version but easier. There's no bottomless pits, the treasure hunt mini game lets you keep the treasures you already won if even if you find the god of poverty. The map in the manual is even the same as the NES version, but thankfully the levels designs are different.

The bosses however are pretty tough, takes ages to take them down with the exception of the final boss (Which is a different boss to the NES ver.) although you are fully powered up at that point anyway.

Still a great game and now I'm all caught up for Uprising in 2 weeks :yay:

They exist!

IMG_20120311_172826.jpg

Found in both GAME and Gamestation. They also had the Swkyward Sword design with Link on his Loftwing but they weren't in the system so they couldn't sell it, apparently they only got them yesterday and I was the first one to buy it. Everyone else must've been too busy looking for cheap preowned stuff.

"A total of 360 women pose with hand-written signs for each minute of the day: with 1440 minutes in the day that means that each model will potentially appear in about four different minute displays, though we don't know whether the photos are duplicated to cut the number of images to 720."

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/03/3d_beauty_clock_timing_a_release_on_3ds_in_japan

Awkward bit of news, it's JP only so far.

Loaded it the eShop and it told me there was an update for Metroid, is that new, can't remember it doing that before?

Yeah, this has never happened before. it's a good thing too! they tell when you your software has an update instead of luckily bumping into it yourself :p

anyway it's just the icon update, like SMB & Punch-out!! im guessing the rest will get their updates once they're available to the public as well.

eShop Maintenance

20/03/2012 (Tuesday)

4:00pm - 11:00pm UTC

Edited by -Dem0-

This weeks stuff.

Pill-popping puzzler Dr. Mario is out on the 3DS eShop this week. The version available is the Game Boy edition, first released in 1990.

It can be yours, this Thursday, for £2.70/€3.

Otherwise, it's a sparse week for the eShop.

There's a free demo of Pyramids, an Egyptian-themed puzzler. Then there's Aahh! Spot the Difference, an observation game by Gamelion, available as DSiWare for £1.80/€2.

This is bollocks! Where the hell are the Game Gear games?! You've only got one week left until you're branded as liars NOE!

Also, I'm still waiting for Mutant Mudds and Sakura Samurai...

Hmmm, yeah it's a very bland week :shakehead although this means that the three Game Gear titles will be hitting in the final week.

on another note I read a comment on Nintendolife it read:

"Where is Sakura Samurai? :(

Good to see demos for eShop games anyway."

I totally agreed, this has gone under the radar :mad:

Although I was laughing at the same time because thats a typical @RedShell comment :laughing:

I totally agreed, this has gone under the radar :mad:

Although I was laughing at the same time because thats a typical @RedShell comment :laughing:

I've pretty much given up on Sakura Samurai now... :(

Although every time I go on the eShop, I type it in to the search box, just on the off chance that it's being monitored by someone and that Nintendo might notice. :heh: