NEurope

is Cave Story still not up on the Euro eStore?

Nope. It was apparently submitted for approval by NOE, but nothing else has been mentioned yet so it should still be coming.

Meanwhile, Cave Story DSiWare happily sits on my US DSi :grin: (which I cannot transfer to my UK 3DS :( )

What should I get from the e-store?

At the moment I'm feeling Dark Void and then Links awakening.

What other Nintendo Dsi ware is good to get? :)

What other Nintendo Dsi ware is good to get? :)

Have you got Shantae? Get it. Do not pass go, do not collect £200, get Shantae.

DSiWare release schedule:

• Nintendo DSiWare - The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords - (Nintendo): TBC Sep
  • Nintendo DSiWare - Cave Story (Nicalis): TBC Q4

E-Shop release schedule:

• Nintendo 3DS Download Software - 3D Classics Urban Champion (Nintendo):18 Aug

• Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Gargoyle's Quest (Capcom): 25 Aug

• Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Capcom): 15 Sep

• Nintendo 3DS Download Software - 3D Classics TwinBee (Nintendo): 22 Sep

• Nintendo 3DS Download Software - Pyramids (Enjoy Gaming)TBC Sep

• Nintendo 3DS Download Software - Mutant Mudds (Renegade Kid): TBC Dec

• Nintendo 3DS Download Software - Mighty Switch Force (WayForward): TBC Autumn

• Nintendo 3DS Download Software - Zen Pinball 3D (Zen Studios): TBC Q4

• Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (Nintendo): TBCQ4

• Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Metroid II - Return of Samus (Nintendo): TBC Q4

• Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Bionic Commando (Capcom): TBC Q4

Pulled from 3DS release list

Edited by Ike
Added DSiWare releases

You forgot Four Swords in September and Cave Story DSi in Q4.

Ah yeah, they are DSiWare releases, but I added them, thanks.

• Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Gargoyle's Quest (Capcom): 25 Aug

• Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Capcom): 15 Sep

• Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (Nintendo): TBCQ4

• Virtual Console (Game Boy) - Bionic Commando (Capcom): TBC Q4

Pulled from 3DS release list

These titles = WIN.

Metroid II's coming out - the only game in the series I haven't properly played. It'd be nice if this was at least updated to include a map, which is the main thing that's put me off it before.

Metroid II's coming out - the only game in the series I haven't properly played. It'd be nice if this was at least updated to include a map, which is the main thing that's put me off it before.

They should make it a 3D classic instead tbh... complete with colour, a map screen and everything else which made Metroid Zero Mission so awesome.

VC Weekly #175 is up on-site now... I know it's late but blame Xenoblade for being so good! :p

Anyway it contains a review of the brilliant Gargoyles Quest so please enjoy! : peace:

Bring on the first wave of Ambassador games, my 3DS is ready! :wink:

When do the first wave hit, and do we know what?

September 1st... (supposedly)

Japanese list of NES titles... (which I'm assuming will be the same for here too)

Balloon Fight

Donkey Kong Jr.

Ice Climber

Mario & Yoshi

NES Open Tournament Golf

Metroid

Super Mario Bros

The Adventure of Link

The Legend of Zelda

Wrecking Crew

after the ambassador games, theres not been much else on the e-shop. but still I cant find the e-shop cards (£) online, stores etc. cant find them at all!

*EDIT* apparently theyre available in sainsburys, ASDA & Tesco, but i still havent seen them...

The only place I've seen them is in WH Smiths

thanks for the heads up. I dont know why I thought of this now but theres no benefit to using the eshop card over a credit/debit card is there? i mean its prepaid, so you pay £15 for a £15 card? (unless im mistaken) the entire time i thought it was points even though it had a '£' symbol on it... damn

I've wanted MvsDK:MMA, Mighty Flip Champs, Mighty Milky Way & Go Go Kokopolo...but I dont want to get all of them, ive only got enough for 2, any advice on which 2 you think it should be?

I've wanted MvsDK:MMA, Mighty Flip Champs, Mighty Milky Way & Go Go Kokopolo...but I dont want to get all of them, ive only got enough for 2, any advice on which 2 you think it should be?

Mighty Milky Way and Go! Go! Kokopolo.

Mario vs DK doesn't need your support. Just hunt down the GBA one if you fancy.

And welcome to the forum! : peace:

eshop needs at least 2 VC games every week, more videos, demos & most importantly more 3DS-DS: Rolling western, Mutant mudds, Mighty Switch force etc. the different eshops differ too much its almost illegal, I mean the EU eshop is like a baron wasteland compared to the JP service.

in all fairness, the JP eshop videos are there because its in the same region and same language, but what I have seen it has much more software.

Edited by -Dem0-
Automerged Doublepost

Got me some Super Mario Land and Kirby's Big Ass Adventures for the Gameboy on my 3DS today, was craving some black and white retro action. :)

I've never played a Kirby game the whole way through/properly before. So I thought I'd start at the beginning. PUFF PUFF PUFF PUFF! <----Kirby floating.

Isla, Super Mario Land I've only played up to World 1-3 which is like a third of the game. :heh: but a good portion is new so I'm excited plus the music gives me orgasms.

Unlike Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins which I played vigorously and is one of my favourite Mario's possibly (I had a think about this today.) Still excited to own it (when it comes out.) on my 3DS though for the ease of having it plus I'm unsure I have the old Gameboy cartridge anyway. :D

Oh and I didn't realise you can change your thing to the gameboy colourings,

such good nostalgia. :grin:

I tried adding the GB border but it made it too small for my eyes so took that off.

NINTENDO, WAHOO! :yay:

Just about to mention that myself, but nonetheless an awesome eshop update, Thursday can't come soon enough! I might be able to play Zelda4S, with some mates!

Also there's escapeVektor: Chapter 1 for WiiWare (500 pt)