NEurope

Im loving Links Awakening and Mario Land, both of them I havent played on the last 10 years.

Links Awakening beats the DS Zelda games hands down, this is how handheld Zeldas should be made

Okay. Going tO sell my dsi today, and because the dsi shop is cheaper than the 3DS inwas going to pick up a couple of titles and transfer them over. Probably going to get Zelda, but was also thinking about cave story. Should I wait for the 3DS version? Is the dsi version meant to be incredible? How about the Wii version?

Also, any other must have games.

Hmmm. Just remembered that nintendi points cost more on the dsi... The 3DS shop is actually a perfect translation of what they cost buying the points on the dsi... ARGH!!! So unless you get a cheap nintendo points card or use Nintendos star points conversion thing, then it's pointless. Boo!! Can't even get some points as the websites down and I want to trade it in today! DAMMIT!

Oh, and Cave Story isn't even on the dsi store... Must have taken it down when they announced the 3DS version!

So unless you get a cheap nintendo points card or use Nintendos star points conversion thing, then it's pointless.

A Nintendo Points Card is pointless? I know Nintendo rip us off, but thats ridiculous.

Out of interest, do the Nintendo points cards work on 3DS? I know the online exchange shop says that doesn't work.

Oh, and Cave Story isn't even on the dsi store... Must have taken it down when they announced the 3DS version!

Europe never got the DSiWare version of Cave Story, so it hasn't been removed.

A Nintendo Points Card is pointless? I know Nintendo rip us off, but thats ridiculous.

Out of interest, do the Nintendo points cards work on 3DS? I know the online exchange shop says that doesn't work.

No it doesn't :(

On the Virtual Console menu, hold R + Start + X.

Aah thank you! I couldn't find anything about it and I googled for ages lol, I must just be the only one thick enough to have done it :p

Im loving Links Awakening and Mario Land, both of them I havent played on the last 10 years.

Links Awakening beats the DS Zelda games hands down, this is how handheld Zeldas should be made

Completely agree with you there, I love that it's a full overworld rather than scattered towns/islands requiring you to travel by train/boat. I love traversing the world even though I was lost for about 30 minutes, it was much more fun than sailing or driving a train.

I'd love the next DS Zelda to have a full on-land overworld.

A bit like Majora's Mask? Yes, I'm crossing my fingers...

A bit like Majora's Mask? Yes, I'm crossing my fingers...

More like LTTP or the original Zelda. :heh:

I feel like were on Zelda overload at the minute so theres no rush.

I must be honest, I'd be disappointed if a Toon Link Zelda wasn't shown at next year's GDC. And yes, it must have a "real" overworld (or ocean, as long as it's like Wind Waker and not Phantom Hourglass!)

Is there any way to start a new game on Links Awakening ? Im stuck on "THE END" screen :(

Have you tried opening the virtual console menu on that screen and pressing reset?

I turned off the suspended save feature for Link's Awakening DX purely because it's not needed - you can save and quit by pressing A,B,Select,Start - and I've had no problems whatsoever...

... jus' sayin' :smile:

Have you tried opening the virtual console menu on that screen and pressing reset?

That did the trick. Thx :)

NoE really are pathetic!

NintendoLife contacted NoE in regards to the lack of 3D E3 trailers for EU 3DS users that have been available to NA users now for a week.

With a global community such as the one here at Nintendo Life, discrepancies between regional offerings may seem severe. Such is the case now that the eShop is here, offering 3D trailers to users in North America while those in other regions languish without. We contacted Nintendo of Europe, who sought to clarify the issue.

Essentially, the European eShop will continue to offer content targeted at the region, which means you shouldn't expect to see everything available in North America replicated in Europe — and vice versa. While Nintendo couldn't confirm exactly what will be coming to the eShop, it did tell us there will be exclusive 3D trailers available shortly, with more to come.

While this likely doesn't alleviate the disappointment that Europe is still without the E3 trailers available in North America for example, there is still hope: make your voice heard below and we'll pass your comments on to Nintendo of Europe. Your opinion could make all the difference!

Clearly only the Americans give about Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 3DS, Paper Mario 3DS, Animal Crossing 3DS, Super Mario 3DS, and Luigi's Mansion 2.

So why bother showing it to Europeans who only like football:laughing:

Absolutely pathetic. I refer to my previous video once again.

HOW DARE YOU MENTION LAYTON AMONGST YOUR PHONEY CASUAL GAMES TITLES!!!

You are a bad man!

I think its mostly because ReZ infantile brain can't handle the logical awesome contained within those games :heh:.

Good games, but....them be fucking puzzles dudes.

And Bard, you've got it wrong. I don't have an infantile-like-brain. I have a brain-that-likes-infants.

Clearly only the Americans give about Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 3DS, Paper Mario 3DS, Animal Crossing 3DS, Super Mario 3DS, and Luigi's Mansion 2.

So why bother showing it to Europeans who only like football:laughing:

I have heard NoE even put them up on the Euro Wii channel so there strategy makes no damn sense.

They are up on Wii Nintendo Channel, I saw them. In 2D. As I did on my netbook. The work PC. And my phone.

I want to see them in 3D now, Nintendo.

I turned off the suspended save feature for Link's Awakening DX purely because it's not needed - you can save and quit by pressing A,B,Select,Start - and I've had no problems whatsoever...

... jus' sayin' :smile:

I havent as I stuggle to get that to work.

I have heard NoE even put them up on the Euro Wii channel so there strategy makes no damn sense.

Meanwhile at NoE...

pacmonkey.jpg

Wii or 3DS, Wii or 3DS, WII OR 3DmotherfookingS?

I see the Japs have got Qix added to their eShop. Anyone ever play it? I always stared longingly at the screenshot/s of it on the poster that came with the Gameboy.