NEurope

Whoa its free? Will definitely be checking it out. :yay:
Ah so you've joined the DSi party!? icon14.gif Spent any of your free points yet? If you're a puzzle game fan give PiCOPiCT a look, 'tis filled with 8-Bit Tetris style fun.

I imagine everyone that owns a DSi will be checking out Flipnote Studio. Number 1 on the DSiWare download chart, guaranteed. :hehe:

Wooop! Best news yet! and it's free...so i don't need to buy any over-expensive points! It's all good! :yay:

Lol, I still got those 1000 free NINTENDO points. Still waiting vor that virtual handheld:laughing:

Mario Vs Donkey Kong is set to be released this week.

Nintendo plans to add Pilotwings to the Virtual Console and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! to DSiWare this coming Friday. Both will cost 800 Nintendo Points (approx £5.60 / €8).

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! is a sequel to Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis, would you believe. That game was decent, but the new one should be better, because Again! has new levels and a Construction Zone to make your own in. And creations can be shared over Wi-Fi with the world, or locally with a friend.

Source: Eurogamer

The price of Nintendo Points as opposed to Wii Points is ridiculous. Was there a valid reason for hiking the price for the DSi only?

Mario Vs Donkey Kong is set to be released this week.

Source: Eurogamer

Does MvD Return have a 1 player mode or is it all level construction?

Does MvD Return have a 1 player mode or is it all level construction?

According to IGN it has 40 single-player levels.

According to Kotaku it first appears that there's 40, then you unlock more. So there are 100 levels in total.

There are also 140 save slots for saving/downloading levels. I'm sure I've heard that Nintendo will send us packs of these levels (for free) like Picross (I think).

Edit: Looks like POP+ Solo is also there.

Edited by Cube

Finally a DSiWare game thats fun :D

Gonna have to buy some points for Mario VS Donkey Kong in the very near future! :)

There are also 140 save slots for saving/downloading levels. I'm sure I've heard that Nintendo will send us packs of these levels (for free) like Picross (I think).

Nintendo of Europe barely supported Picross at all after it was released. They promised weekly downloads, they never updated it after launch week.

According to IGN it has 40 single-player levels.

According to Kotaku it first appears that there's 40, then you unlock more. So there are 100 levels in total.

Edit: Looks like POP+ Solo is also there.

Cheers. I decided to buy it. Only done the first 3 stages though.

I didn't expect the sharing features to be like this.

It seems that anyone can upload levels, and you can browse and download levels from anyone, as well as rate them.

Ah so you've joined the DSi party!? icon14.gif Spent any of your free points yet? If you're a puzzle game fan give PiCOPiCT a look, 'tis filled with 8-Bit Tetris style fun.

I imagine everyone that owns a DSi will be checking out Flipnote Studio. Number 1 on the DSiWare download chart, guaranteed. :hehe:

Just to back this up first game I downloaded when I got my DSi and I love it...

Dragon Quest Wars has been rated by the OFLC! Hopefully we will be getting it soon.

Hey guys, I just jumped on the DSi bandwagon as my DS Phat has a broken hinge and I didn't want to take it on holiday, don't really know what to download before I go. I got that warioware game but I just read a review that its crap. Blew 500pts. I will probably get that picopict thingy Redshell was recommending.

Only downloaded Flipnote Studio (Which I really like!) and the Web Browser (just because it's free :P). I really hope they will make an official announcement about Virtual Handheld! Other programs like Flipnote would be cool, I want a Mariopaint Composer for making and sharing music!!!

Dragon Quest Wars has been rated by the OFLC! Hopefully we will be getting it soon.

Next month!

London (18th September 2009) ? Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that DRAGON QUEST®: WARS? will be available to download via Nintendo DSiWare? from October 2009.

America is getting Dragon Quest Wars next week apparently so we might get it next Friday.

Nice news. Wouldn't mind reading something about DQ: Wars as I know nothing about how it works other than its a strategy DQ game.