NEurope
Platty

The Inbetweeners

Cos it deserves it's own thread......

Who watched the new episode last night? It did not disappoint. Was so funny, I laughed all the way through it. Absolute classic.

Reminds me so much of some of my mates when I was back at school it's unreal.

The boat scene was great :D

Thumbs up frrriiieeeenndddd

Its such a brilliant show and im glad to see the new series hasnt lost anything. Looking forward to next week.

Was good. Coincidentally I know the guy who calls him a briefcase wanker in the first episode. He is in subsequent episodes, the caravan and the prom episode. Also at the pub on the first episode.

Tis cool.

Great episode last night. First season was great and so far it looks like this season will keep it up.

Didn't know this was coming back, but I loved every episode I saw. Finally have a reason to fire up 4OD

Hahaha, this program is great. ViPeR/Joe makes me watch this, and he made me watch it on E4+1 last night, as he had seen it and was watching it again (the same night...what a weirdooooo).

Probably the funniest thing on tv right now.

i laughed so hard at that episode, especialy the peado bit.

wasnt to fussy for jay's side story today, but the fish bit was epic.

Genius. Although I thought the peado bit was a bit too unrealistic for the show. What makes that show great is that it's very close to what real sixth form is like, with some slightly far fetched adventures. The peado bit was just a bit too far feched I thought. Still funny though.

But it was good to see that the show hadn't lost any humour in the second series. I'll admit, I was worried.

Sweet, I posted in the TV thread but this does indeed deserve it's own thread. I watched all of the first series over the weekend which was amazing, though I think the first of series 2 has been the best yet.

'You just punched a fish to death!' I nearly died :D

Friiieeennnddd

Watched the episode, absolute return to form. Felt sorry for Will at one point with Simon moving in on his prospective girl. But in the end I think it kinda worked out for everyone.

I actually never really watched the first season much, caught like two episodes on off bits though, and downloaded it all t'other day. Watched this thursday night though, pretty genius. As soon as I saw this thread I wanted to just come in and post 'I just punched a fish to death' lol.

i just love how much jay lies, we had a few lads like that at school.

one claimed to have won the australian lottery, he would be getting like £500,000. never did work out why he said that.

or the lad who claimed hed been a child soilder. in front of the whole class. and the teacher. what a prat.

This weeks was genius. I almost cried with laughter at Gilbert in the scene with Will and Neils Parents.

Ahhh, I missed it! Gonna go and try to catch it on 4oD on the box later though, I've been informed it was quite hilarious!

I watched this for the first time the other day at my friends house. :) I didn't think I was going to like it but I was pleasantly surprised!

It did make me laugh but I probably won't catch it each week.

Tonight was hilarious. I had tears in my eyes at some bits because it was just too funny.

OOOO SORRY!

SORRY FOR MY SHIT CAR!

hahahaahaha

Oh cock, I forgot to watch it. The first time I've actually been able to watch it and I forget. Oh well, 4OD it is again then.

Tonight didn't make me laugh. In fact I thought the last two episodes we're a bit poor. I must have no soul. :(

I thought the funniest bit was when he said 'Sorry your hands are around my neck' or something like that.

I want to like the programme more but I'm just not a huge fan. I prefer the drama of Skins, and at least it wasn't always predictable.