NEurope
bluey

four letter word progression

But wouldn't removing that mole leave you with a big hole?

hole.JPG

Giant?! It's almost a mile wide!

Edit: dam slowness :P

Holy Moly!

Edited by Raining_again

I'm not sure there's a way out of this without going for an american spelling? Let me thinkify...

The rules say nothing about double playing, and we don't want the game to die, so:

Molt

But that's not a real word! The only one we could use would be mole, and that's be said recently

We could go for the American spelling of mould, which is mold, but does that count?

But that's not a real word! The only one we could use would be mole, and that's be said recently

We could go for the American spelling of mould, which is mold, but does that count?

I think you'll find that it is:

In biology, moulting (or molting, also known as shedding or for some species, ecdysis) signifies the manner in which an animal routinely casts off a part of its body (often but not always an outer layer or covering), either at specific times of year, or at specific points in its life-cycle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molt

Ah, seems to be a word indeed (it's in online dictionaries too). Soooo, I'll continue with bolt!

usain-bolt-wr.jpg

I take little kids to back to my little old mill on the hill...I mean what?! *runs away*