NEurope
ReZourceman

The Best Pizza Place On The Planet?

Looks like my idea of hell. Bet there's loads of kids with couldn't-give-a-shit parents running about everywhere.

Nah, not for me.

Kind of reminds me of the Pizza Planet place in Toy Story.

The (very-loosely) "themed" rooms are appealing, but the rest is just... "Why?".

It's just Pizza.

Rubbish company name too.

I would personally reserve judgment until I've a) tasted the pizza and b) seen the state of the restroom.

I would go there if it was as empty as it is on the website preview, no other customers or staff for that matter, mmmm free pizza... :heh:

The more I think about, the worse it becomes. Most likely filthy (same with toilets), with thousands of screaming children (or grown men- ReZ)

I'd rather get a pizza from Asda (Bacon, Chicken & Mushroom or Steak & Cheese) and shove it in the oven.

Looks nasty and gaudy

America #1 etc

Edited by RoadKill

Poppa Pizza in Beeston is the pr0 shit when it comes to Pizza, I haven't had one in years but I'm going to have one tomorrow.

There is only one pizza place on this planet that I actually care about. It's located in Little Tokyo. A preview of the place:

Misspelling the title for the epic win.

I dunno. I think it could be a fun one off (maybe during lunchtime on a school day?) Something a bit different.

Although I wish more places would sell slices of pizza. There are times I don't want a whole pizza.

That is some serious Pro shit right there Eevil, after seeing that I actually want a Pizza with Pepperoni and 9MM bullets, no other topping now matters. :blank:

Oh and because it's topical...

Purgatory Pizza!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/488241

Edited by S.C.G

havn't really got any good pizza places near me. Theres a place in Thornhill, but thats not too good >_>

It seems like the best place in the world, if you were 13.

Most of us were 13 at some stage Flinkle so surely its the best place in the world for a lot of us.

:heh:

That is some serious Pro shit right there Eevil, after seeing that I actually want a Pizza with Pepperoni and 9MM bullets, no other topping now matters. :blank:

I just love it when he says:

"If you like pepperoni and bullets, you've come to the right place"

Most of us were 13 at some stage Flinkle so surely its the best place in the world for a lot of us.

:heh:

If it were anyone else, I'd tell them to shuuuut uppppp.

But, you! You can just go Eat Shit, or something.

To me personally, its everything I could possibly ask for and more.

Astounded at how awesome this is.

http://www.johnspizza.com/virtual_tour/Default.aspx

I'm sorry ReZ it appears you've linked us to the Amusements hall, if you could just post up the Pizza parlour link we'll check it out and see if it beats our favourite. Cheers.