NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Choze

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

Completed this late last night! :)

I have begun my quest for the remaining items, think thats gonna take awhile...

EDIT: Well i have been blasting through this and completed it again on Challenge Mode. Trouble is i would need to complete it again on hard for 100%!

Not sure if i will be doing that again straight away...

Edited by Mike1988uk
Updated Post

Just got this.

Just one question. If I miss a gold bolt can I go back and get it any time? Because there was one on the first level that I had no idea how to get so I left it.

Just got this.

Just one question. If I miss a gold bolt can I go back and get it any time? Because there was one on the first level that I had no idea how to get so I left it.

Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Yeah, u can travel back to any planet at any time from the space traveling bit, there is a few which you need to have upgrades you can only get later on anyway (the one you said you didn't know how to get is an example, its a upgrade you get later on which will allow you to easily get it). Even once you have completed the game it gives you a choice to start again on Challenge Mode or go back to before you beat the final boss kinda thing and can roam around freely to collect all the stuff you missed.

Cheers! Might see if I can platinumise this one. Not sure how hard it'll be though.

Cheers! Might see if I can platinumise this one. Not sure how hard it'll be though.

Not that hard I wouldn't have thought...H-o-T did it in like 2 days or something stupid.

Ha! Really? I'm also trying to get the Platinum on Uncharted 2, plus play MW2 online and I take ages to get through games so I'm sure it'll take me a while.

It's not 2 hard really. All i need is one more gold but not sure when im going to do that what with MW2 out. I would have them all if i started the game on Hard. (It means i now have to complete the game for a third time...)

You unlock a treasure map which show's where the collectable items are on each planet/moon at one point which helps alot with that.

Challenge mode is easy as you carry over all ur current weapons and when you have the Ryno 5 which is very powerful.

Ha! Really? I'm also trying to get the Platinum on Uncharted 2, plus play MW2 online and I take ages to get through games so I'm sure it'll take me a while.

For uncharted 2 i just need to find the rest of the treasures and complete the game on hard, but again i don't know when i'm going to get back round to that with all the games i want coming out soon!

I have to admit struggling between this and New Super Mario Bros. Wii... have kinda been bought round on Mario by reviews saying its hard and super mario world's spritual successor hoping perhaps there are more interesting levels than those played at eurogamer expo.

I have to admit struggling between this and New Super Mario Bros. Wii... have kinda been bought round on Mario by reviews saying its hard and super mario world's spritual successor hoping perhaps there are more interesting levels than those played at eurogamer expo.

Yeah i know what you mean. I will be getting SMBW, prob get it as a xmas or a birthday present.

I can defo say i really enjoyed Crack in Time (and like we have spoke about we had never played a Ratchet game before ToD). As you liked ToD you will defo like this. It brings in some new stuff which i like (some Time puzzles with Clank) while still keeping what i like about this kind of game.

I'd take R&C over a Mario game any day. Mario may be the pinnacle of game design but there's so much charm and fun in R&C it's amazingly hard to resist. It's an endearing game. I've only play CiT for an hour or so but it's already made me openly laugh. Definitely on course to be better than ToD.

I'd take R&C over a Mario game any day. Mario may be the pinnacle of game design but there's so much charm and fun in R&C it's amazingly hard to resist. It's an endearing game. I've only play CiT for an hour or so but it's already made me openly laugh. Definitely on course to be better than ToD.

Yeah they are fantastically well written games and the characters all have their own quirks and charm to them as well as being gloriously characterized. I'll pick up Quest for Booty first anyhow to tide me other and then pick up Crack in Time I reckon

Sign in to follow this