NEurope

I'm pretty sure the bloke who does Mactavish's voice is the same bloke who was your radio guy on F1 World Grand Prix :p

I spent quite a few sections of the game thinking that Captain Anderson was commanding me.

Just spent a good hour playing Spec Ops with MATtheHAT and all I can say is - it's fucking awesome. First time I've played Spec Ops online due to server issues. All online is now working like a charm on PSN so I implore you all to try the Spec Ops out.

More tonight Matty? - oh and find that mic, you missed out on loads of quality insults when you teabagged me!

Definitely up for some more tonight, its awesome. I didn't think anything would beat Uncharted co-op, but this does, with bells on!

I found my mic btw.

I'll be up for some regular multiplayer later on if anyone wants to....be cool to get us all in a party

I'll be up for some regular multiplayer later on if anyone wants to....be cool to get us all in a party

I'm in!!! Tell me where and when! :yay:

anyone up for team deathmatch games later on tonight on live?

I will most likely be online, ive just sent u a FR.

Anyone on 360 after trying to do the spec ops missions? Im on about 49% complete now i think, still a way to go! If anyone needs a co-op buddy im offering!

That guy is a fucking idiot...but he has just given me an idea fro some material for my show so its can't be all bad...

Yo, if anyone's up for some multiplayer tonight give me a shout. My gamertag is CharlieDouglas. Add and invite ;)

Yo, if anyone's up for some multiplayer tonight give me a shout. My gamertag is CharlieDouglas. Add and invite ;)

will do mate! :grin:

It's good, this game. :smile:

Yeah, that's pretty much all I wanted to say. Tatty-bye.

Guys whats FMJ?

It's the Deep Impact Perk. (bullets are supposed to go through some walls).

It's the Deep Impact Perk. (bullets are supposed to go through some walls).

coolio. not that great then lol.

Has anyone ever had their care package kill them!!

I just set one off, crouched waiting for it and then bam! It landed on my head and killed me!!

Tried running back to it but someone from my team went and got it, it was for a EMP blast as well!

I just set one off, crouched waiting for it and then bam! It landed on my head and killed me!!

Tried running back to it but someone from my team went and got it, it was for a EMP blast as well!

Happened to me more than once! :(

lol thats too funny!

Activision Adding Paid Services & New "Online Monetization Models" To Call of Duty

During today's BMO Capital Markets Conference, CFO of Activision Blizzard Thomas Tippl was asked if the successful World of Warcraft online business model will ever translate into the publisher's other major franchises, such as Guitar Hero and Call of Duty. While Tippl said WoW's model is difficult to replicate, players should expect new monetization models for its other titles soon enough.

"It's definitely an aspiration that we see potential in, particularly as we look at different business models to monetize the online gameplay," said Tippl. "There's good knowledge exchange happening between the Blizzard folks and our online guys."

"We have great experience also on Call of Duty with the success we had on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network. A lot of that knowledge is getting actually built into the Battle.Net platform and the design of that," he added. "I think it's been mutually beneficial, and you should expect us to test and ultimately launch additional online monetization models of some of some of our biggest franchises like Call of Duty."

Tippl added there is a demand from its core fanbase willing to pay for additional services and content.

"Our gamers are telling us there's lots of services and innovation they would like to see that they're not getting yet. From what we see so far, additional content, as well as all the services Blizzard is offering, is that there is demand from the core gamers to pay up for that," Tipple explained.

A supposed leaked online survey from June possibly hints at what Tippl is driving at. The survey centered around the idea of a monthly service that gives subscribers additional multiplayer and gameplay enhancements for future Call of Duty titles.

Guys whats FMJ?

Full Metal Jacket :p

It does add a little more damage to your weapon as well :D plus seriously being able to shoot through walls makes killing a lot easier.

Internvention + FMJ + Silencer. amazin. the sounds the intervention makes with a silencer is worth using it alone.