NEurope

Yes, it does support 4 player split screen offline. My friend got it at a midnight launch, played it with me a a few other friends, was epic. I killed him with a flash grenade. xD

Cheers mate. Sole reason I bought this game, really.

Awesome! I didn't know you could do offline 4 player split screen! Nice lil feature to have!

Getting into the online mode a bit more....i love the scar gun....i'm only on lv8 though!

lol what the fuck at that video, crazy. Maybe he shouldn't suck dick at games so much.

anyone played much of the spec ops mode, some of the game modes are ace, Was doing the sniper one in the snow with a mate, we picked our targets I take left you take right, etc and then my mate would do a count down and we would make the kill :D

Also the AC-130 gunship one is cool as well, one man on the ground trying to get to a safe house and the other controlling a gunner on a AC-130 gunship. Completely different view from being on the ground.

He don't know what he's talking about, Modern Warfare 2 rocks!

That's Villa fans for you, crazy! :heh:

Just kidding, of course, hehe.

Ok people, some advice is needed. Trying to get the achievement on the Cliffhanger level for placing the C4 without alerting or injuring anyone, seeing as I didn't get it playing through the campaign. Tried three times, first time I only injured one of the guards near the start so guess that screwed it up, second time I alerted but kill a guard in one of the huts but think it still counted and third time I went through without alerting any of the guards, knifing the ones I had to get passed and planted the C4 no problem. Didn't get the achievement. So how am I supposed to actually do it? Am I supposed to just sneak through the blizzard without killed any of the guards?

The story makes no sense, feels like a great film, but with a silly plot

How the hell do the Russians invade from the air, nearly impossible. How on earth did that not start nuclear war. What on earth was that nuke in the middle of the game about, and how on earth did it take out a space station

I think that's what the ACS module was all about - you and Soap retrieve it from the Russians, and then later during the invasion cutscene the controller talks about scanning for a possible fault in their ACS module. While bogeys appear to be on radar in the west, the Russians actually invade from the East. Obviously the Ruskies hacked it and used it to bypass and confuse the US defences.

Ok people, some advice is needed. Trying to get the achievement on the Cliffhanger level for placing the C4 without alerting or injuring anyone, seeing as I didn't get it playing through the campaign. Tried three times, first time I only injured one of the guards near the start so guess that screwed it up, second time I alerted but kill a guard in one of the huts but think it still counted and third time I went through without alerting any of the guards, knifing the ones I had to get passed and planted the C4 no problem. Didn't get the achievement. So how am I supposed to actually do it? Am I supposed to just sneak through the blizzard without killed any of the guards?

YOU can't injure them but the guy you're with at the start can. Don't shoot them, just look at them and the guy will shoot them for you but be careful because when you look at one of them to shoot them, all of them become alerted. This should unlock.

Played for a few hours last night with my flatmate on Special Ops mode. It's pretty swanky, and good fun, but I can't help but feel let down that we can't do 2 player co-op campaign. It would have made the game so much better for me. Still, enjoyable, and will probably spend all of today also playing.

YOU can't injure them but the guy you're with at the start can. Don't shoot them, just look at them and the guy will shoot them for you but be careful because when you look at one of them to shoot them, all of them become alerted. This should unlock.

Managed it just a bit ago. Just used my ninja stealth skills and waltzed right passed them all. :p

Just had the best 3 games of online I've played thus far. My kills/deaths ratio prior to starting them was 3:4. It's now basically 1:1 because I got 16, 18 and then 26 kills in them respectively. Was on fire. Rather impressed with myself, especially with the 26 kills. Only took 8 deaths there so that was awesome. Got a couple with the AC130 but that thing just sucks to use because it seems to take ages to reload. Fair enough, they don't want someone to just conquer all from the sky as they please but felt unnecessarily slow. Also got kill of the match as well, which was the last kill of the match but I had done much better than that so was baffling to see that one picked.

That guy needs putting down... For his own saftey!!

The story makes no sense, feels like a great film, but with a silly plot

How the hell do the Russians invade from the air, nearly impossible. How on earth did that not start nuclear war. What on earth was that nuke in the middle of the game about, and how on earth did it take out a space station

What Gaggle said +

Captain Price knew that setting off a nuke in space would not destroy anything on the planet but create a EMP blast which taken out all electronics, which in a way would give America a fighting chance. Obviously the side effect of that was coz the Nuke blast happened in space it destroyed the nearby space station...

Managed it just a bit ago. Just used my ninja stealth skills and waltzed right passed them all. :p

Just had the best 3 games of online I've played thus far. My kills/deaths ratio prior to starting them was 3:4. It's now basically 1:1 because I got 16, 18 and then 26 kills in them respectively. Was on fire. Rather impressed with myself, especially with the 26 kills. Only took 8 deaths there so that was awesome. Got a couple with the AC130 but that thing just sucks to use because it seems to take ages to reload. Fair enough, they don't want someone to just conquer all from the sky as they please but felt unnecessarily slow. Also got kill of the match as well, which was the last kill of the match but I had done much better than that so was baffling to see that one picked.

You do realise you can swap between the three guns of the AC130 right?

Of course I know it has 3 guns. It's just slow in general to reload all of them. Criminally so. The chaingun also has a ridiculously small amount of ammo.

This is news to me! :o

Doing much better now. I found out why i had issues. Turns out my Ps3 was connected through wireless by mistake... changed settings back to wired. Now its much more fair. doesnt feel like i am getting one shotted. Getting alot more 3+ killstreaks now too.

All the guns now feel effective lol. Still working on unlocks etc. Seem to get alot of bonus points that way. Do you get these bonuses if you prestige?

This is news to me! :o

Doing much better now. I found out why i had issues. Turns out my Ps3 was connected through wireless by mistake... changed settings back to wired. Now its much more fair. doesnt feel like i am getting one shotted. Getting alot more 3+ killstreaks now too.

All the guns now feel effective lol. Still working on unlocks etc. Seem to get alot of bonus points that way. Do you get these bonuses if you prestige?

Once you prestige, all your guns, attachments, perks and challenges reset.

Of course I know it has 3 guns. It's just slow in general to reload all of them. Criminally so. The chaingun also has a ridiculously small amount of ammo.

Cycle though them all and it really is stupidly powerful. Not hard at all to get kills from...

I'm pretty sure the bloke who does Mactavish's voice is the same bloke who was your radio guy on F1 World Grand Prix :p

Just spent a good hour playing Spec Ops with MATtheHAT and all I can say is - it's fucking awesome. First time I've played Spec Ops online due to server issues. All online is now working like a charm on PSN so I implore you all to try the Spec Ops out.

More tonight Matty? - oh and find that mic, you missed out on loads of quality insults when you teabagged me!

Just spent a good hour playing Spec Ops with MATtheHAT and all I can say is - it's fucking awesome. First time I've played Spec Ops online due to server issues. All online is now working like a charm on PSN so I implore you all to try the Spec Ops out.

More tonight Matty? - oh and find that mic, you missed out on loads of quality insults when you teabagged me!

Sounds good! Only 2 player isn't it? I'm almost done with the single player I think so be up for some multiplayer later on tonight...

Has anyone else tried the Bling perk? I've got a Heartbeat sensor and Acog sight on my FAMAS, which now looks like a concept model for some kind of mecha-bot's fist.

Not entirely sold on the sensor though. It's a bit of an overload of info- I'll most likely replace it with the n00b tube or, later, the shotgun.