NEurope

Yeah it's frustrating to get so close! I've swapped ...quickerADS (forgotten the perk name!) for scavenger, just for those long killstreaks. Got a 20-streak last night amidst a bunch of very annoying games. What is this about a pavelow glitch? I've googled it and all I can find is that your killstreak continues going up even after you die, but that was a yahoo questions result from 5 months ago. Any mention of pavelows not adding to killstreaks (unless, as shorty says, you kill someone yourself first) are from december last year and beyond.

Harriers nearly always get more than two kills so I guess it'd not be much harm just swapping to chopper gunner - I just suck with the chopper gunner.

I never used chopper or nuke until yesterday, and when I was using chopper, I did WAY better than what I'd done with it before hand when I'd received one in a care package. I managed to get it in those 3 games on Terminal, Sub Base and Underpass > Underpass is built for getting nukes. There's loads of great places to get a few cheeky kills if you're getting close, plus, I completely tore up with the chopper, It was fantastic.

I think you do better with it when you know it's so important, and when it's part of your rewards.

I used to always have pred missile/harrier/chopper gunner as my set-up, maybe switching one of teh first two for a pavelow. I used to be fairly sound with them but for some reason these days I just suck with them -- unless I'm on wasteland, of course.

Terminal is always a map where I'll get a harrier or two called out, but yeah underpass has been home to two of my more successful streaks, derail and estate the others.

Starting to re-like karachi, and invasion is quickly becoming one of my faves too. Skidrow was always my favourite before but nowadays, without claymores or grenades or snipers or SCAR I just can't get a good streak going there. Rundown is sweet because I have a spot that I've never seen anyone else use that I always start out with, and I swear people have started to use it because of me :P

Anyway! Must have another bash! 17 blast shield explosion survivals down... lord knows how many left...

I really don't know why I play this game sometimes, it's so frustrating. I swear i'm literally going through the motions to kill time, rather than enjoying myself. I just went 49-0, then 57-2, then join a game on Terminal where it spawns me in the exact same place 8 times in front of the chopper gunner.Went 0-8, without even moving. I need Halo :Reach!

Got a 24 and 23 streak but was halted from Nuke because of matches ending.

I just went 49-0, then 57-2

...these scores are ridiculous. Video footage pls.

Pursse33333 or Zzxxxxboxxx36000?

Ehm, PC (?).

I've also found out I've been playing hardcore too much, I can't even play normal games anymore. I wanted to do some objectives based stuff again for variation, but it seems Mosh Pit is gone, so I had to choose one particularly. I've tried some sabotage at first I think, at Favela. It just takes too long too kill someone :D. The exception is when I use my knife (Oh I love to knife). I actually had a very good run on Derail (Demolition I think), where I outflanked the complete enemy team, and stabbed a lot of people in the back. Got my harriers to defend our objective. Next round, I wasn't killed, so I got my choppergunner as well. Got to 19 kills without any deaths. Quite an achievement for me. Got my first "The show" accolade.

...these scores are ridiculous. Video footage pls.

He plays ground war domination without even trying to cap a base:bouncy:

Edited by James

He plays ground war domination without even trying to cap a base:bouncy:

That is true actually, same with all my friends. Cod is just not a team game (I have Halo for that) in any shape or form so I can't be bothered to try. It's not fun dying constantly capping a base. Doesn't account for the fact I got my 2 50 kill streaks on team death match, and that half of all ground war games are team deathmatch ;).

Now that Moshpit is gone I never do anything besides team deathmatch. Next prestige I may try and do that batch of challenges that involves doing loads of the different modes...

I find that some maps are not suited to ground war at all. Scrapyard being the prime example. It's way too cramped and frenetic to be enjoyable.

That's like Rust in any TDM. I don't understand how people get good scores on that map.

Got a dilemma guys. I absolutely detest the maps in MW2. I don't know why, but I hate them more than any other FPS i have ever played. I enjoy the game, but most of the maps really just dont interest apart from the faves like terminal and scrapyard. I even like wasteland when I play well but I hate the rest. Anyways, do you guys think the dlc maps are interesting to play? Not if they are worth it, as IMO they aren't, but I do enjoy playing this game and would like to see what the new maps have to offer.

Of the DLC maps - I think Trailer Park, Carnival and Salvage are awesome. Search and Destroy/Demolition are mental on Trailer Park.

Edited by Shorty

Have to say, I can only be bothered with team deathmatch when it comes to this game. People are so right that it's just not a team game. Or at least, the people who play the game don't understand the concept.

Edited by Deathjam

Have to say, I can only be bothered with team deathmatch when it comes to this game. People are so right that it's just not a team game. Or at least, the people who play the game don't understand the concept.

I would say the Resurgence Map Pack is pretty naff. Vacant is ruined by danger close; Strike is quite good; Carnival looks great but I'm not a fan of how it plays. Fuel is just rubbish. Trailer Park can either be great fun or absolutely dire depending on which team gets the stranglehold on the opposition.

Got ma first nuke bitches! Hardcore HQ, got my harriers, got a couple of gun kills, harriers got me to 11. Then I completely raped with the chopper gunner to the full 25, called in the nuke, and got one last cheeky kill.

Noob you took your time. :p

There's a reason free for all is by far the most popular mode in this game. Its pretty much designed around that.

Noob you took your time. :p

No.

Besides, I've only been using the nuke killstreak for a week, so I wouldn't say it's bad going, for a pretty average Cod player.

My best moment today, well one of them, it made me chuckle. my kill streak was uav, sentry gun and emergency airdrop, I got sentry gun, decided to wait until I died as where you spawn is a better place to drop it then in the middle of somewhere, less likley to be enemies around, but anyways. Didn't die, got up to emergency airdrop, then died. Instead of releasing I carried on, got a sentry again and carried on got second emergency air drop so i decided it was time to release them all.

So a I dropped two emergency air drops and two sentry guns in one go, 10 crates in total all for my greedy self :)

So this prestige I've so far completed steady aim and sleight of hand, I have about 31 blast-shield explosion saves and have just started last stand challenge, racking up 21 today (I think? Can't check it now...). Next prestige I'll be concentrating on sitrep, 1-man army and copycat. I've noticed that I've got no stats for probably 90% of the weapons so those latter two will help with that. Time after that... not a clue :P By then I imagine Spec Ops'll be out!

I figure my current class will, eventually, be my quarry/(maybe)terminal/(maybe)/invasion class as it's been pretty shite with most other maps.

That sit rep one is a pain in the arse, I started it and then just gave up, When I play without Ninja Pro I suck, badly, plus not many people drop claymore when you think about it.

I got fairly close to sitrep before. I can't remember if it goes from 120 to 240 or whatever, but I was like 40 away from doing it but I had been ready to prestige for about 20 hours of play and didn't want to wait any longer