NEurope

I got it for the first time a couple of days ago on Team Deathmatch and then again today. Considering TD is pretty much all I play I reckon it must be new in the playlist.

I've had it a few times now on TDM. Only about 3-4 times though. Love it as a level!

Finally played Multiplayer with some mates. Played about three games. I was probably as decent as your average n00b. :blank:

115 G get! :D just completed this on Veteran (finally) ^^.

230 patch is out. Presumably fixing the shotties and whatever this weeks flavorsome glitches are.

What was wrong with the 1887s, over powered?

Is that what they've weakened?

Not overpowered, just the range on them is outrageous, Im guessing they nerfed the range on them, nothing to do with the power.

guys I've just switched to a non HDTV whilst my sister is back from Spain (HDTV is in her room) and the difference is staggering. I really can't go back to a standard telly. It looks bloody awful! Should have bought my hdtv but left it at uni!

ahh cold blooded, ninja, wit m16 silenced + heartbeat is amazin, ur practically invisible! Wooop! Been caining usin this set up, lovin it, got 30-2 on free-for-all and then got told by an angry Scotsman that i "Ruin call of duty for the rest of us".

Cant wait for battlefield, its got less whiners than cod

Got this in my stocking. Not going to open it though, will see if it can be refunded so I can put money towards Fallout GotY. Still not sure what the cheapest way of getting it will be. Either buying it and then put it on eBay or get it in a store and then take it back within a week for no charge.

In retrospect I should have got rid of it. Only played it for the first week, since then haven't touched it.

Risk of addiction, it was bought full price, I don't really think FPS campaigns of this nature are any good, plus the brief time I have played online has just been frustrating so I'd just be signing up to blood-pressure.

In pretty much every FPS I've played I don't get pissed off when I'm killed, but in CoD I feel violated. I always think I should be doing better when playing it so it's best not to even start and just move onto stuff that will actually be fun.

Its worth a play-through, and the spec ops are good if you got someone to play wit.

Onlines easy ;)

Got this in my stocking. Not going to open it though, will see if it can be refunded so I can put money towards Fallout GotY. Still not sure what the cheapest way of getting it will be. Either buying it and then put it on eBay or get it in a store and then take it back within a week for no charge.

That truly is worthwhile information!

Bit dissapointed by the lack of any double XP weekends yet - I'm not sure what's up with that. Sometimes I wish they hadn't included leaderboards, as it becomes a constant struggle to improve or stay level, which can be immensely frustrating.

Got this today, installed it on my laptop, its basically a joke, all online games are laggy, the game takes long to respond andthe ginle player gets incredibly slow and laggy when there's too many enemies on the screen. I dunno if its my laptop or the game, but i think its the game and its shit, im having to install it on my pc now.

Bit dissapointed by the lack of any double XP weekends yet - I'm not sure what's up with that. Sometimes I wish they hadn't included leaderboards, as it becomes a constant struggle to improve or stay level, which can be immensely frustrating.

Well I have to rub my anti-Cod comments into you fans that bow down to Infinity Ward as if they're good.

I ignore the Leadeboards, they dont mean anything, plus its been hacked anyways, OMG 10th prestige in 1 minute, they must be uber cool guys.

Well I have to rub my anti-Cod comments into you fans that bow down to Infinity Ward as if they're good.

Nah you don't, you just choose to. Which is quite sad I might add.

I have no idea how people manage to hack the leaderboards, or what the benefit is anyway. Maybe I'm just too competitive, but I like to see myself above my mates in K/D.

Edited by spirited away

Nah you don't, you just choose to. Which is quite sad I might add.

Well for starters I was just telling people, it was just a throw away joke/comment about my position towards the game. I wasn't trying to piss people off really, you just care about the game too much obviously. Have a pop at Killzone and I definitely wouldn't have come out with the shit response you just made.

You're just touchy aren't you?

Well for starters I was just telling people, it was just a throw away joke/comment about my position towards the game. I wasn't trying to piss people off really, you just care about the game too much obviously. Have a pop at Killzone and I definitely wouldn't have come out with the shit response you just made.

You're just touchy aren't you?

Let's leave it, I don't want to waste time reading drivel like that.

That makes you the default winner of this dispute, well done. Maybe if I was Choze that would be acceptable.

the brief time I have played online has just been frustrating so I'd just be signing up to blood-pressure.

In pretty much every FPS I've played I don't get pissed off when I'm killed, but in CoD I feel violated. I always think I should be doing better when playing it so it's best not to even start and just move onto stuff that will actually be fun.

Man up and grow some balls.

Risk of addiction, it was bought full price, I don't really think FPS campaigns of this nature are any good, plus the brief time I have played online has just been frustrating so I'd just be signing up to blood-pressure.

Your loss mate. COD is literally the only game I play throughout the whole year....alongside FIFA. Getting killed is part of the game but it doesn't stop me wanting to play this bad boy online almost every day!

Got this today, installed it on my laptop, its basically a joke, all online games are laggy, the game takes long to respond andthe ginle player gets incredibly slow and laggy when there's too many enemies on the screen. I dunno if its my laptop or the game, but i think its the game and its shit, im having to install it on my pc now.

Sounds like your laptop to me.