NEurope

Woops, it was in reply to this.

Worth prestiging?

I have the AK and I like it. Point is that going prestige and getting back all the same items will take alot of time.

Going ot mess around tonight but its a tough decision.

Ohhh, what is the point of prestige anyway...

Wait, for the prestige.

But do you get anything else?

I need this game now :( Probably won't be able to catch up to you or other players...or is getting new perks and weapons easy and fast?

I got 32-3 earlier including a 21 killstreak! 2 harriers, one from my care packages at 4 kills then one at 7 kills followed by control chopper at 11 kills led me to 21 kills then some random grenade got me!! dammit!

Does anyone play the Hardcore online modes? I had a friend introduce me to it the other night. I'm only level 13, so I can't access it on my own. :sad:

Finally got the AC-130 today. Was fucking awesome, straight after an attack heli aswell hehe. Those motherfuckers didn't know what hit them.

Ohhh, what is the point of prestige anyway...

Wait, for the prestige.

But do you get anything else?

na you get call signs when you prestige, I would guess anyways.

But sometimes its good to go levelling up again, I enjoyed doing it all again in COD4, made me try out different weapons I wouldn't normally try.

EDIT: Stuff I found on infinity ward forum

- more custom classes(6 slots instead of 5)im assuming you will get another at each prestige

- more xp for new VETERAN CHALLENGES 10,000 xp per gun x 2 for headshots

- more titles that can only be unlocked by prestige

Edited by James

I always looked at it too much and just... played crap.

My problem too... i find it tricky to use, always looking at the sensor opposed to whats out in front of me.. tried it with a sniper rifle, but i would always be too far away from people to use it properly

Amazon still didn't dispatch this -.- Well they say I'll get tomorrow so I hope I will.

I know I'm gonna suck at this game for the first, well, week. It was the same with the first MW and after a week I couldn't be bothered to play the game...

Does the majoritiy here have it for the 360 or the PS3?

Any one any idea on when the first map pack will be released?

A few months after it's out on Xbox.

A few months after it's out on Xbox.

I always believed that it was only a week after X-box.. no unofficial date yet?

I always believed that it was only a week after X-box.. no unofficial date yet?

Doubt theyd pay a shitload of money for timed exclusive if it was only a weeek, i reckon itll be about a month or summmmink.

I am deep into 1st prestige. You get an extra custom slot and more challenges.

Its nice leveling up again. Seems like i matched with lower rank players now lol. I can see that there are clans farming newbies.

Doubt theyd pay a shitload of money for timed exclusive if it was only a weeek, i reckon itll be about a month or summmmink.

Well B***OX! don't understand why Sony don't use bribery like Microsoft, it works so well for em, Sony are probably just lazy B**T.A.R.D.I.S

TAR with shotgun attachment, so much fun its crazy, Plus it means I can walk around my secondary attachment with a launcher, always handy for those pesky helicopters. Also they seem to have a better range than normal shotguns. Wonderbra!! Lovin' in, got rid of the hearbeat sensor and realised well, I dont need it.

Well B***OX! don't understand why Sony don't use bribery like Microsoft, it works so well for em, Sony are probably just lazy B**T.A.R.D.I.S

no need to censor yourself, chap. We say cunt round these parts ;)

TAR with shotgun attachment, so much fun its crazy, Plus it means I can walk around my secondary attachment with a launcher, always handy for those pesky helicopters. Also they seem to have a better range than normal shotguns. Wonderbra!! Lovin' in, got rid of the hearbeat sensor and realised well, I dont need it.

How does that compare to the Spas-12? I unlocked that on a few guns recently and haven't hand the mind to switch it on.

Half of me doesn't want to prestige as I really don't want to be losing all my stuff, but then again, a few extra custom class slots would be nice... although extra slots don't seem like much for going through it all again and again (I couldn't care less for extra titles and emblems).

Anyhoo, finished my evening on CoD with a nice 20 kills to 0 deaths with 2 assists. I'm getting better, I had a few flawless games tonight. I was rubbish when the game first came out, ending games with scores like 8 kills for 12 deaths!

no need to censor yourself, chap. We say cunt round these parts ;)

Well i felt it was appropriate for bastards since i got to fit the word T.A.R.D.I.S into it :grin:

using a silenced striker now, actually found it more directional with the silencer, tho it does take 3-4 shots to kill someone with it

Can anyone tell me: How long will I need to unlock maybe half of the weapons?

The game should arrive today...:bouncy: