NEurope

Hmmm, maybe people should read the thread? :p

At least Dafts wasnt on the same page, makes me feel a bit better

So have there been any N-E games on the PSN side yet?

Dunno if there has I've played with Cookyman in the past. I had an awful night tonight on this..just couldn't get going, had a couple of good matched punctuated by god awful matches where I got like 2 kills and 17 deaths...

Are we going to try and get a PSN NE game going?

Not for me tonight, gotten too pissed off with all it because frankly was playing awful...

Right guys. Big NE game tomorrow night (Xbox) if anyone's interested? 9:30 or so onwards?

Or, if you see me online invite me? I need some friends to play with. I don't have any Xbox friends anymore as no one talks during games to get to know. I've lost contact with my old Halo friends. :(

Are we going to try and get a PSN NE game going?

I think the best thing to do, would be for everyone to be on the PS3, set up a game and then invite people currently online.

I take back what I said about that TAR gun. Its the dogs bollucks.

Is that the one that's just a single shot gun? I like that one.

Playing it through on Recruit to get all of the Intel laptops and I can't believe how many I missed that were actually in the path you have to take. First (or second level you play as Ramirez) when you come out of the school there's literally one right there, infront of you. 2 play throughs and I missed it.

Also Recruit is painfully easy. Anyone who plays that difficulty... :blank:

I've just started playthrough on Hardened man its hard compared to regular...Think one I'm done with hardened will go back on recruit and get all the intel.

Is that the one that's just a single shot gun? I like that one.

Nah tar, is full automatic assualt rifle, and is rather quite fun and good, and amazing. Famas as well is a sweet gun to use and availbale right at the beginning.

Nah tar, is full automatic assualt rifle, and is rather quite fun and good, and amazing. Famas as well is a sweet gun to use and availbale right at the beginning.

I never liked the FAMAS that much! TAR all the way baby!

yeah I use FAMAS, tried the SCAR and couldn't get into it, now got the vector as well and hate that!

I love the SCAR! It's a great weapon! :D My loadout on multiplayer is this:

Weapons:

- SCAR

- SPAS 12

- Stun Grenades

- Throwing Knives (I think, can't really remember...)

Perks:

- Marathon

- Stopping Power

- Steady Aim

- Painkiller (Deathstreak)

However, I'm only lvl9 on multiplayer, as I hardly have chance to play it, plus I suck at it. :( I'm also finding Spec Ops pretty damn difficult too, but I've had to do most missions on my own. I've really gotta pester my cousin into doing some co-op missions at some point.

If anyone wants a big MW2 game on Live tonight get on from 7:30 onwards.

My Gamertag is Shadow Point, there should be a lot of us playing.

Game on guyz!

^ Put my name in the hat for that if people are playing en-mass. Gamertag is below so add if people are doing it.

I don't think I've played all of the maps yet in multiplayer. Last night was the first time I'd gotten to play Underpass, Estate and Highrise and in all honesty, none of them were particularly great. In my experience, I reckon Favela is the worst of the bunch, followed by Highrise. Sub Base is awesome. That and Derail always make for some tight games, although I wish people would fan out more on Derail instead of making it a fight for the two factories stationed across from one another. Also tried my hand at the shotgun last night as a secondary weapon but didn't get any kills with it. It's not a weapon I'm used to using so felt very strange having it as a secondary weapon in place of the usual machine pistol. Won't change back though as I want to reach out in terms of the weapons I'm using.

Firstly, anyone up for Multiplayer, Special Ops?!?! Is there an N-Europe clan and why haven't online nights been planned?! Would be great to have a huge team death match session.

I also want to add that the game, although brilliant, is about as accessible as The Johnson Family Incest Swingers Party. It's nails. And I don't have the time to play loads and loads, and thus can't enjoy a quick blast every so often.... Bit frustrating sometimes, but I can't stop playing it :)

So....online?!?!

My GT on 360 is: Cooper2085

Feel free to add me everyone, im level 15 and i still suck. Any games i can get in will help!

Firstly, anyone up for Multiplayer, Special Ops?!?! Is there an N-Europe clan and why haven't online nights been planned?! Would be great to have a huge team death match session.

I also want to add that the game, although brilliant, is about as accessible as The Johnson Family Incest Swingers Party. It's nails. And I don't have the time to play loads and loads, and thus can't enjoy a quick blast every so often.... Bit frustrating sometimes, but I can't stop playing it :)

So....online?!?!

I need to do the 2 compulsory co-op missions on Veteran if you're interested? They are not hard, it will just take a bit of time. Have you got a mic?

Or alternatively, we could try the 'online meet-up thread' to try and get an N-E match going, although I did try when the game first came out and nobody was interested. If you designate a time and host a private match, we could maybe gather a few forum members. Personally I would rather play Search & Destroy but I'll just go with whatever the majority wants to play.

Last night I had two games in a row ruined my some cunt on my team.

They were domination matches, he wasn't helping at all and so got a 25 kill streak. So what would have been two fun matches were ruined by the nuke. Even though we won, it still felt like we had lost.

Sweeeeet got my first nuke, then got to 24 kills the next game. Really thought I was going to get back-to-back. Truly Awesome. :)

Sweeeeet got my first nuke, then got to 24 kills the next game. Really thought I was going to get back-to-back. Truly Awesome. :)

I was in a match with someone who managed to get the nuke three times in a row. I managed to get it once and I was surprised because I'm shit at online tbh, haha. :(

I finished the game on Regular last night and started Veteran mode today, it's way too easy. I'm halfway through the game now and I've hardly died. The one level where I started to die quite a bit was "The only day...was yesterday" (or something along the lines of that, lol) but I managed to do that in the end.

Other than that, SWEET game!

Looks like SOMEONE'S a sore loser :p