NEurope

nope. No one from online retail has it yet. Seems like they are being stopped.

Seeing alot of online streams now. People are getting the game from retailers all over the world.

It is...I don't want activision to get my money so I'd rather buy it preowned off someone and let them have the money....

Still not close to a boycot. You are weak! :p Just get it from Asda on Launch day at midgnight. They are doing at a discounted price.

This is going to be so much better than Killzone. The graphics are better too.

Also, there is someone on my friends list playing it, I think he's French though, so he obviously doesn't count.

Edited by MATtheHAT

I might get it to fill in until Bad Company 2 is out in March, I need something with a bit more skill and teamwork. Call of Duty nowadays is fun but even more frustrating with these new multiplayer features like Killstreaks and Perks and it's a bit headless.

Edited by The-Ironflame

Also i find it funny how they effectively killed off pc gaming with this game.

What?.. They've just dented their sales of PC copies. PC gaming isn't going to be killed off, especially with L4D2 around the corner.

Yeah, Parcel force are holding on to mine in their 'central hub:-'

you can see its been held there if you track it with: BA6578300 on the parcelforce website.

Looks like i'll have to wait till Tuesday...

What?.. They've just dented their sales of PC copies. PC gaming isn't going to be killed off, especially with L4D2 around the corner.

Have PC fans stopped complaining about L4D2 yet?

Have PC fans stopped complaining about L4D2 yet?

I think they've just shifted complaints to MW2 for the time being. But I do see the trend you are highlighting.

They are doing at a discounted price.

proof?

Im goin ASDA, everyones convinced its gonna be cheaper, but they aint put any ads out yet, unless theres some in mondays papers im pretty skeptical its gonna be any cheaper than £45

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/early-copies-of-mw2-break-street-date

Copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 have begun turning up on consumer's doormats, with both LoveFilm and The Hut sending the game out early.

In mainland Europe High Street retailers have begun selling copies of the game in-store, with one consumer showing GamesIndustry.biz copies of the PC version of the game and a receipt as proof of purchase.

The Hut, which also dispatches games for LoveFilm, admitted the blunder in a statement to GamesIndustry.biz, stating: "We are dedicated to getting products to customers on release. We use Royal Mail as our preferred courier and were advised to dispatch on Thursday for delivery on Tuesday due to the impending strike action. This was called off on Thursday evening and we have contacted Royal Mail to hold the product until Tuesday."

Images of the game along with covering notes from retailers have begun surfacing on the internet, as users post pictures and gain the kudos of playing the game early.

Activision's title isn't officially due until Tuesday 10th November, with retailers opening at midnight to begin selling the game. In the UK, an official launch will take place at HMV in London, with rival retailers GAME and Gamestation also opening the majority of their outlets for eager consumers.

HMV said earlier this week that it would not be sending out early copies of the game, and today GAME told Eurogamer.net that it would honour the street date.

Evidence;

DSC04857.jpg

That launch trailer with the Eminem song in it:

Is that seriously a section where you're in space?!

Apart from that question, this is the first bit of footage I've seen of the game and... just wow.

ooooo My MW2 copy has moved from the central hub to my local depot in Carlisle. They must be starting to move them out to customers for Tuesday or somthing.

That launch trailer with the Eminem song in it:

Is that seriously a section where you're in space?!

Apart from that question, this is the first bit of footage I've seen of the game and... just wow.

Yeah that was weird. Guesstiamte calls it an interactive cutscene or interlude, however. I can't see them working in an actual space level. I can only imagine that breaking the flow of the story.

To my mind

looks like an interesting opener to the third act - a peaceful day in orbit when - BOOM! - Russia lays the smackdown and the ISS gets caught in the nuclear crossfire.

Apparently it will be £26 at launch (on 360 and PS3) in Sainsburys, limited to one per customer;

5m9zwi.jpg

Obviously until Sainsburys confirm/deny it themselves then its hearsay, but unlike the band its hearsay that may be worthwhile keeping an eye (ear?) on.

Looks like Sainsburys will be getting a visit from me on Tuesday morning. (Yay! It's a 5 minute cycle away.)

This is out Tuesday, right? I haven't been paying any attention.

Looks like Sainsburys will be getting a visit from me on Tuesday morning. (Yay! It's a 5 minute cycle away.)

This is out Tuesday, right? I haven't been paying any attention.

Yeah Tuesday. You might want to get there early though. I remember going to ASDA for World at War at midnight, they sold out by half past.

Yeah Tuesday. You might want to get there early though. I remember going to ASDA for World at War at midnight, they sold out by half past.

Ah right. If it sells out I'll probably just not get the game at all tbh. I can go without MW2 but for £26 and a 5 minute cycle ride, if that all works out, then ace.

I'll probably head round at about 10.

nice, wherd u order from?

eee cant wait till monday midnight :D

A place called Coolshop, twas £38 from there.

Edit: And don't worry. I won't talk about the actual game.

Edited by Cube

Still not close to a boycot. You are weak! :p Just get it from Asda on Launch day at midgnight. They are doing at a discounted price.

Look, we don't care about not playing the game. We care about not giving any money to Activision. We're boycotting giving money to Activision. A Boycott is to "Withdraw from commercial or social relations with a country, organization, or person as a punishment or protest." I think this easily fits the definition of boycott (BTW, this is the definition from the oxford dictionary).

Look, we don't care about not playing the game. We care about not giving any money to Activision. We're boycotting giving money to Activision. A Boycott is to "Withdraw from commercial or social relations with a country, organization, or person as a punishment or protest." I think this easily fits the definition of boycott (BTW, this is the definition from the oxford dictionary).

I think I'd be happy enough only giving them £26 for MW2 instead of a total boycott. Hopefully I can go in Sainsburys before I start work.

Don't bother explaining yourself Emasher. You're trying to convince and idiot.

I think I'd be happy enough only giving them £26 for MW2 instead of a total boycott. Hopefully I can go in Sainsburys before I start work.

You'll still be giving Activision the same money. Sainsburys will be making the loss.