NEurope
navarre

Man makes the schlong choice, cuts off own penis

the photo he showed me was fairly horrific, a big gash on his cock.

Thats all wrong, surely the cock goes in the gash?

Maybe he shagged himself if he picked his piece back up?

Kudos to the moderator that changed the thread title to its current satirical status.

yeah, see i did elude to that joke in my post.

what im supprised by is that no one finds it odd my friend showed me a photo of his cock.

yeah, see i did elude to that joke in my post.

what im supprised by is that no one finds it odd my friend showed me a photo of his cock.

I found it extremely strange. But then I couldn't be arsed trying to make a witty post that didn't just sound like a crap "gay!" joke.

Whats far more bizarre is the fact you didn't look away.

Friend: "you wanna see a photo of my cock, mate?"

Chris: "yeah, go on"

:laughing:

thats seriously fuked up :o

Whats far more bizarre is the fact you didn't look away.

Friend: "you wanna see a photo of my cock, mate?"

Chris: "yeah, go on"

well in fairness he shows me a picture and says "can you tell what that is?" it took a few seconds.

well in fairness he shows me a picture and says "can you tell what that is?" it took a few seconds.

I had someone show me a picture like that, it was weird as fuck until revealed.

the best was a video that i couldent work out what it was, just like white witha slightly diffrent colour shape in the middle, then big brown lumps flew up. then i realised it was a video of a friend doing a poo, due to the angle of the camera, it made the poo fly upwards.

i was both disturbed and ammused.

the best was a video that i couldent work out what it was, just like white witha slightly diffrent colour shape in the middle, then big brown lumps flew up. then i realised it was a video of a friend doing a poo, due to the angle of the camera, it made the poo fly upwards.

i was both disturbed and ammused.

Is this something you and your friends do often, share videos of mutilated dicks and shit spraying on a camera? :o

Is this something you and your friends do often, share videos of mutilated dicks and shit spraying on a camera? :o

it wasnt on the camera, but outher wise, its a fairly regular occurence. at least i missed the infamous "poo chair".

it wasnt on the camera, but outher wise, its a fairly regular occurence. at least i missed the infamous "poo chair".

So all this is normal behaviour in South Shields, then? Dare i ask what the "poo chair" is?

So all this is normal behaviour in South Shields, then? Dare i ask what the "poo chair" is?

possibly not normal round south shields, just normal in my groups.

the poo chair is actualy awsome, in a wtf kind of way.

one of the guy in my friend's flat broke his office chair, so got a new one to use. the old one was difficult to store, so it was pushed intot he bathroom to be out of the way.

one guy needs a dump, and surgests some one joins him so he'l have some one to talk too.

thus, a rule was enforced, if any one went for a poo, some one had to man the poo chair, to keep them company.

my friend recently told his girlfriend this, she didn't talk to him for an hour and said she spent the time deciding if she was going to finnish him for it. she decided not to.

my friend recently told his girlfriend this, she didn't talk to him for an hour and said she spent the time deciding if she was going to finnish him for it.

Quite a reasonable reaction

she decided not to.

Not quite as reasonable.

My old neighbour died on the loo. His young granddaughters (who were there being looked after there) knocked the door, so i went round. That was a fucking sight i can tell you- he'd slipped down between the loo and the wall, bashed his head in, and had a chunk of turd on his arse. Maybe a poo chair would've been handy for him to put behind the door before his deadly shit - to stop me from being able to get in and see that wretched sight.

he'd slipped down between the loo and the wall, bashed his head in, and had a chunk of turd on his arse.

I have to say, your story makes Chris's seem like a slap on the wrists! =I

I'm sorry for his loss.