NEurope
ReZourceman

Bits Or No Bits?

Yes 'the creator' wanted plankton in water to ultimately support all ocean life, just as the orange bits in Tropicana support human life. Good humans that is :p

But what I'm saying is, if people here are saying the bits should be kept in because that's how nature produces it, then they shouldn't be drinking filtered water.

On that note, down with Brita filters.

But what I'm saying is, if people here are saying the bits should be kept in because that's how nature produces it, then they shouldn't be drinking filtered water.

Not that I was making the nature argument in the first place; but water is completely different, if it isn't filtered or purified at all it can be harmful.

if it isn't filtered or purified at all it can be harmful.

Also if it is frozen and thrown.

On that note, down with Brita filters.

Then we should also be eating pigs raw, and crunching on the shell of a coconut.

Let's all have a slice of common sense...if you juice an orange (itself fairly natural) for the obvious outcome of getting juice, it's going to have bits.

S'where all the vitamins are.

Yeah; when you break your teeth on it and swallow them you get a lot of calcium. :p

Yeah; when you break your teeth on it and swallow them you get a lot of calcium. :p

Erm I think you're getting teeth confused with bones. Bones have calcium in...

I like my food edited. So shouldn't be a problem for me.

Erm I think you're getting teeth confused with bones. Bones have calcium in...

Am I correct in understanding that you didn't know enamel contains calcium? They don't say calcium is good for the teeth for nothing, ya know...

EEVILMURRAY. I love you. You have such a good sense of what an argument is and you take them they way they should be taken -- light-heartedly.

This is a stupid argument. There is no right or wrong argument. That's why they offer both 'bitted' and 'non-bittted' juices. There's no moral or ethical, let alone philosophical reasoning behind either side of teh debate... although psychological elements would at least be interesting.

I must say, puke after having juice-with-bits is a lot worse.

EEVILMURRAY. I love you. You have such a good sense of what an argument is and you take them they way they should be taken -- light-heartedly.

The feeling is remixed back at you 100% my gringo.

I'm not going to forget the Monster Munch debt though O_O

Dannyboy-the-Dane Approved Fact:

Pulp in juice is blasphemy, just like jam in ice cream and raisins in buns.

But pulp is vital to a smoothie.

Jam Doughnuts = WIN

Bits in Fruit Juice = FAIL!!!

I hate bits in juices, gets all over my teeth and leaves that horrible feeling that is hard to get rid of.

Ringed Donut > Ringless Donut.

With or without your bits?

Anyway! Bits! I've been antibits since I was a wee child, probably since before I was born. I used to have to be all like 'Wench, I told you munch bunch!' when my mum went and got that bitty shit of a yoghurt, I think she thought she was being smart, just keep trying to feed it to him and he'll like it in the end(mainly I found bitty yoghurts a bit too dairy-ry too, I can't take stuff too...milky/creamy tasting). Munch bunches were the shit, especially with their whacked out edgy fruity dudes on them. I saw some munch bunch the other day, no dudes on them, but I was bloody tempted to buy some. It's the only yoghurt I've ever really ate.

When it comes to juice however! Well, I was antibits then too kinda, but more tolerant and would put up with it, now I prefer it nonbitty but don't mind if it's a bit bitty. Tropicana is a general exception though, as they make exceptional juices of such a tasty nature they could have syphillis in them and I'd still drink it, mmmmmm!