NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

Well I need to get my PS3 fixed but once I get it back, in 2050, I'll be up for joining in.

Well I need to get my PS3 fixed but once I get it back, in 2050, I'll be up for joining in.

Give me your beta key please? :heh:

I feel like getting back in. Anyone feel like something i brought Bomberman Online and been playing Tekken and SC4 alot.

MAG beta next week. Its going to be quite expansive and your ranks will count in the final game.

I feel like getting back in. Anyone feel like something i brought Bomberman Online and been playing Tekken and SC4 alot.

MAG beta next week. Its going to be quite expansive and your ranks will count in the final game.

I have Tekken if you fancy a game sometime. I'm no good though, I prefer the 2D genre a la BlazBlue/SFIV.

I have Tekken if you fancy a game sometime. I'm no good though, I prefer the 2D genre a la BlazBlue/SFIV.

Hmmm. How did you get Blazblue? Is that even out?

I imported it on launch from the US, as did a couple more forum members. There is a thread somewhere that I can't be bothered to search for.

I imported it on launch from the US, as did a couple more forum members. There is a thread somewhere that I can't be bothered to search for.

Hmm i was thinking should i import LBP GOTY for the modnation racers beta?

What online shop do you use?

Hmm i was thinking should i import LBP GOTY for the modnation racers beta?

What online shop do you use?

I always use VideoGamesPlus, its a Canadian company. I've never had a problem with them, the games have always come within a week and you can use PayPal.

I always use VideoGamesPlus, its a Canadian company. I've never had a problem with them, the games have always come within a week and you can use PayPal.

I concur with this.

I used to use them too. Back in the GC days.

Need to check if Canada gets the modnation racers beta though.

Anybody fancy some Battlefield 1943 tonight? Or maybe try to organise something for Friday or Saturday night?

Cool, I'll be on tonight at about 9pm.

And a big N-E game on Saturday night? from 8 till late? I know most people have the game, so come on, lets get this N-Europe PS3 community going.

You can't get a community without communication. At the moment I don't have a working mic, and if it did work, it's still pretty poor quality.

Atm I haven't got a working system so it'll take a while for me to buy an official one.

I'll perhaps be up for some Battlefield 1943 later on...perhaps also friday night, busy saturday night at the theater.

Time for Cookyman's helpful advice

Wish I could come on at that time, but TV is always occupied between those hours (9 - late).

Buy a TV.

You can't get a community without communication. At the moment I don't have a working mic, and if it did work, it's still pretty poor quality.

Atm I haven't got a working system so it'll take a while for me to buy an official one.

Buy a mic.

Go to Costco and get 80gb fat PS3 for £160

Haven't got any money? - Get a job.

Your welcome - :laughing:

Busy with school atm and have no other form of income. Will try to find a job soon though.

Only up for MAG. No time for anything else.

"Read all about it"

Choze falls off the Killzone 2 bandwagon.

Wonder if his avatar will change to a MAG one?

Hmmmm Battlefield - Haven't played in a while. Might pop on between 2030 and 2100hrs.

Get your Mics charged so we can play as a team - haven't got one? or it's broken? - buy one! - team based games are wank if you can't communicate!

"Read all about it"

Choze falls off the Killzone 2 bandwagon.

Wonder if his avatar will change to a MAG one?

Hmmmm Battlefield - Haven't played in a while. Might pop on between 2030 and 2100hrs.

Get your Mics charged so we can play as a team - haven't got one? or it's broken? - buy one! - team based games are wank if you can't communicate!

agreed...I'll have my mic...barely used my official one since i got it due to nobody else using them...

I can't play sorry. Dont have battlefield and i will be working till 2 in the morning on friday and saturday anyway.

I can't play sorry. Dont have battlefield and i will be working till 2 in the morning on friday and saturday anyway.

Hopefully it might turn into a regular thing, so if you do decide to get it (it is awasome btw), then your welcome to join us!

Sign in to follow this