NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

Just tried that nuke one, how the hell do you avoid the blast? I tried taking cover in the central structure, but still got nuked.

Reminds me of 'Avalanche' on Gears of War 2.

Just tried that nuke one, how the hell do you avoid the blast? I tried taking cover in the central structure, but still got nuked.

Reminds me of 'Avalanche' on Gears of War 2.

You gotta be in one of the rooms and stay there for awhile. It may look like it has hit but there is a little delay so make sure it is over before you leave the bunker.

So me and Mr Dwarf had a quick TDM on Resistance 2. This game deserves to be played a bit more. Anyone up for a N-E deathmatch one night?

So is there going to be any meetups soon? I'm extremely bored sitting around the house and it would be fun ^^. I only have Little Big Planet, Burnout Paradise and GTA 4. I still need to get my platinum on Burnout all I need is to invite a friend >:3.

So is there going to be any meetups soon? I'm extremely bored sitting around the house and it would be fun ^^. I only have Little Big Planet, Burnout Paradise and GTA 4. I still need to get my platinum on Burnout all I need is to invite a friend >:3.

We could do a Burnout night again, some of my best online gaming has been on that game with some forumites. Have you got Big Surf Island?

Anyway, add meh.

I don't have Big Surf Island unfortunately :/. I only have the free dlc they gave us and nothing else. I'm a poor person :P. I wish they'd release the PSN cards here as it would make it so much easier. I'll add you ^^.

add me to....I've still got to do some things from the original trophy list like 10 freeburn challenges...which I have not got round to doing since I restarted my save file for the trophies.

Already got you on my list Flameboy ^^. I added you a few weeks ago as you were meant to help me get the platinum :3. My fault though as I haven't been on much over the past few weeks so sorry about that. I'll gladly help you get those trophies you need . Don't think I can help with DLC ones though as I have none, only the free stuff.

Already got you on my list Flameboy ^^. I added you a few weeks ago as you were meant to help me get the platinum :3. My fault though as I haven't been on much over the past few weeks so sorry about that. I'll gladly help you get those trophies you need . Don't think I can help with DLC ones though as I have none, only the free stuff.

Yeah noticed you were already on my list earlier... Sorry bought that, was playing burnout earlier and it froze on me twice mid race...annoying seemed wierd as everything was ok, able to come out and quite via xmb so not my ps3 fucking up...

Yeah noticed you were already on my list earlier... Sorry bought that, was playing burnout earlier and it froze on me twice mid race...annoying seemed wierd as everything was ok, able to come out and quite via xmb so not my ps3 fucking up...

O.o hope it's ok. I'm worried about mine as the fan goes faster sooner now like after 10 mins or less. I've read that means it could be on it's way out but i'm hoping it's just dust that I can get out. Mine's a 60GB Launch one.

The very recent talk of possibly a wipeout online meet i have decided to resurface this thread.

So Wipeout (fury) when is good for ppl? I wont be available in the evenings until thursday unfortunatly due to working late mon/tue/wed.

Yeah but Mike you aren't important so I think tomorrow evening would be good. Anyone else? I'm on now if you lot are up for a game.

If I'm around I'll join. I don't know exactly when I'm free but I should be on pretty often.

Yeah but Mike you aren't important so I think tomorrow evening would be good. Anyone else? I'm on now if you lot are up for a game.

You always know how make a person feel special don't u Matt? lol

Ill be around. Had a go at eliminator today and while I can win on skilled, elite is a nightmare >.<

Hahaha I like how you 'get' it every time I say stuff like that. Like your response when I said 'Yes Mike!' on psn. Good lad, but yeah if you're on and I'm on then I'd be happy to rag you hard on the racetrack.

I'm still on the fence about getting Fury, I just don't know if I can commit the time it so obviously deserves.

But then again, I don't want to miss out on the meet.

I just love Wipeout, it's so rewarding when you get to know the track and your barrel rolling, twisting, u-turning, rocketing all seamlessly in a race with precision is just so fun. My favourite racing game out there.

You guys should do more campaign medals, it gets you better at the game and it's so much more fun when you know the tracks.

Nobody I know here likes that game :p But I will play you once I've got the system fixed.

Not sure I'm organised enough to commit to a tournament but I'm up for some online carnage.

Preferably eliminator. :heh:

Anyone fancy some Ghostbusters co-op?

I'd like to do a Wipeout tournament, they don't actually take that long. Plus 5 people + for eliminator is much better than 3 or 4.

Anyone willing to play Fury tonight. I'll be on from 8 til 10, at which point I'll be catching Charlie Brooker, then I'll be back on.

Sign in to follow this