NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

Good games. The new KZ2 patch is really good. The auto squad thing for us worked.

Is there a web site that details, in list form, every new PS3,PSP, and PSN title that was shown at E3? I'd like to know if there are games that need to be checked out because I remember last year Fat Princess was announced at E3 and we didn't hear more from that until a week after the event really.

Is there a web site that details, in list form, every new PS3,PSP, and PSN title that was shown at E3? I'd like to know if there are games that need to be checked out because I remember last year Fat Princess was announced at E3 and we didn't hear more from that until a week after the event really.

Yeah i know. Its hard finding out. I'll try and look!

Lots of PSN titles we havent spoken about.

Sorry didn't make it for Burnout last night went to bed really early not feeling too well!

Sorry didn't make it for Burnout last night went to bed really early not feeling too well!

Not your fault mate. Hope you get better soon and can join us when the islands DLC is out. Cannot wait as yesterday got me so hyped up for it again! :yay:

I want to play on something tonight. Thinking Socom but then wouldn't mind playing Motorstorm, Worms or KZ.

I might bob on some Killzone later...was on it this morning and kicking ass...was using matchmaking to only play people of my rank and seemed to be ok.

In commemoration of the expansion packs coming out tomorrow, I say we hold a Burnout night...tomorrow. And if we have enough time and the wipeout pack comes out too, then we can fit that in as well. What say ye?

Wipeout pack releases tomorrow? Great! Haven't got any new content to play right now, and it takes too much effort to recomplete Fallout, but the new W:HD stuff is free... Awesome.

Wipeout pack releases tomorrow? Great! Haven't got any new content to play right now, and it takes too much effort to recomplete Fallout, but the new W:HD stuff is free... Awesome.

It's free? Didn't know that. And I am hoping the new wipeout stuff is coming tomorrow. Really I have no idea.

Well I only remember Choze saying it was free, googling doesn't reveal the answer. Maybe free, maybe not. Not sure why they'd release it for free tbh.

Its paid lol. Full game type expansion.

Lets see whats in the update. No idea on pricing.

Just bought Big Surf Island and maps for killzone. Haven't tried Killzone maps yet will try later tonight.

Anyway, Burnout Big Surf Island - had a quick spin around and got 4 trophies lol

413mb download so do it now - Have mics charged and cams on.

Surfs up at 8 fuckers - see you online!

Just bought Big Surf Island and maps for killzone. Haven't tried Killzone maps yet will try later tonight.

Anyway, Burnout Big Surf Island - had a quick spin around and got 4 trophies lol

413mb download so do it now - Have mics charged and cams on.

Surfs up at 8 fuckers - see you online!

Did the exact same thing, got more trophies though :heh: on soon.

Shame cause I'm really up for doing something online but not got milf maps or burnout.

:( I hope you guys dont over cook it by monday when I can afford to get it.

Well it will still be new to me then anyway at least so u will av someone me 2 play with!

As i posted in burnout thread i cant play it in the evening till at least sunday.

we'll have plenty of time for all the games.

Vidzone is pretty awesome.

I had just enough money in my account, so like a hypocrite I bought the KZ maps. What can I say? The game is just too good to miss out on stuff, hopefully they do some sort of mode/weapon adding to give it a bit more variety.

Edited by dwarf

I had just enough money in my account, so like a hypocrite I bought the KZ maps. What can I say? The game is just too good to miss out on stuff, hopefully they do some sort of mode/weapon adding to give it a bit more variety.

Play those maps as they are just sooooo awesome. The one where the nuke lands is LOL special. Was playing with Cookyman, Doncartel and Tegg/Choze and the amount of times we got caught outside when the nuke hit. Stops people base camping too so is possibly a more balanced map than the rest. And the design is quite excellent as there are clever spots for turrets, cloaking, ambushing, and repairing manual turrets.

Yeah I didn't take to the other map though, the effects are good and all but it's just a camp fest and poor visibility just make for an unentertaining match. Will have to try that one more.

The other is good though, and yeah the nuke is awesome, it always clears half of the people playing if not more. Boost ability needed, which is fun to use anyway.

Sounds good may have to invest in the new maps..sounds like this nuke thing adds something different to the mechanics.

Sounds good may have to invest in the new maps..sounds like this nuke thing adds something different to the mechanics.

I was so funny when someone tried to take cover in the same room as Cookyman and he ended up shooting them in the back of the head.

Sign in to follow this