NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

I'll be on Killzone 2. Will try to use headset but my temp sitting arrangement are awful.

Was thinking we all should get the Warhawk demo and maybe do a night on that sometime lol.

Woohoo! bagged us 2 out of 2 clan wins.

Warreng will also be joining our clan again as he was in another for a short while. He is the top player in our clan stats wise :p

http://killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=5137131&kz_file_id=4687535

The other guy tried to camp in his base after one upping me. Just before the end of the match. I rushed into the base and killed him quickly making us equal. Due to more points(i took out air bots) the win defaulted to me. :D Proof above.

Right I havn't played anything online for what seems like an AGE! So whose up for some online play tonight after the champs league finale!

I was thinking either Killzone 2, Buzz Quiz TV (still not played online with friends!) or abit of LBP, no chat from me those as my headset is broken I think (battery won't hold its charge)

Right I havn't played anything online for what seems like an AGE! So whose up for some online play tonight after the champs league finale!

I was thinking either Killzone 2, Buzz Quiz TV (still not played online with friends!) or abit of LBP, no chat from me those as my headset is broken I think (battery won't hold its charge)

I've got all three. So i'll let you pick.

Bit of Buzz?! Nice change....

Yeah sure :) Lets do it.

I'll be on but i gotta watch footy too.

Who is up for a burnout reunion this week? Mat has put the idea in my head from the burnout thread and im really up 4 it!!

Unfortunatly im working late mon,tue,wed this week though. How is thursday evening for everyone?

Who is up for a burnout reunion this week? Mat has put the idea in my head from the burnout thread and im really up 4 it!!

Unfortunatly im working late mon,tue,wed this week though. How is thursday evening for everyone?

e3 though. Alot of games are getting updates.

I will try to make it.

I'm up for the burnout reunion, it's burnout paradise you're talking about right?? Bought it a few weeks ago and been playing it constantly....

How do you get the Racing WTR though??

YES YES YES sounds awesome i'll be there...good times!

I'll be there.

Ill be there, really want to get back into this and STILL need that baseball stadium trophy.

Ill be there, really want to get back into this and STILL need that baseball stadium trophy.

Glad i got that one. Took too many tries lol.

Glad i got that one. Took too many tries lol.

I know! Which is so retarded as all people have to do is meet up at one location of the map ¬_¬ I mean, you have to do that to start challenges for example.

Yeah i will try. I have offers for SF4 and Killzone 2 as well so i have to try to fit everything in!

I am downloading e3 vids right now so my internet should be fine. .

Is everyone still up for burnout tonight? I sure am!

What time??

Oh and did you already add me Mike?? It's DoctorChaos007

Damn, the missus 'booked' the TV for Big Brother tonight. What time are you guys on until?

Had a great time guys. Geez the amount of times I was taken down cos I wasn't driving a heavier car. Tsk tsk choze and Cooky. Got some much needed trophies too so really chuffed with that. Can't wait till the new island is available.

Had a good laugh tonight peeps. Especially with cooky exchanging poses via PS eye, so funny! lol

Damn. I thought everybody understood my sweary jokey humour by now? Daft did anyway, and Dan Dare is a good sport so surprised it was a RED card. It's not like I'm Roy Keane.

No, I mean from general board discussion. I have not sinned!

Sign in to follow this