NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

Im not sure either, Btw thanks i had fun earlier on kz decided to take a look at badges and exp levels , i understand what i need to do to get things i want :P

I will add you next time im on jimjebus, i went on killzone very briefly yesterday and remembered why i loved it so much :)

If any one wants to play killzone tonight say about half past 9 let me know via ps3 message thanks :P

If any one wants to play killzone tonight say about half past 9 let me know via ps3 message thanks :P

sure will do.

Sent you a friend request now Jimjebus!

Not sure if i will be online tonight but if i am i'll play some killzone!

thanks i have girlfriend comming around and she usualy goes about 9 soo i'll log on after nine hopefully get a game going :)

Lol i wish she was a gamer :P , no she only play little big plannet , rockband guitar hero and few others :) , my f-ing wireless bridge thing overheated earlier lost internet for a while ... :( working now

women who game + looks sexy = NIIIIIICE

women who game + looks sexy + knows how to play the game better than yourself = Not cool :P

quick random thought there

Edited by Jimjebus
spelling error

Lol i wish she was a gamer :P , no she only play little big plannet , rockband guitar hero and few others :) , my f-ing wireless bridge thing overheated earlier lost internet for a while ... :( working now

women who game + looks sexy = NIIIIIICE

women who game + looks sexy + knows how to play the game better than yourself = Not cool :P

quick random thought there

If you have Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero World Tour on your PS3 give me a shout - no other bugger on here has them!

I would but i cancelled my order. Been spending too much :P

Upgrading sound system in preparation for tv.

I'll be on probably Killzone 2/Socom and some racing game. Perhaps some clan stuff but late night.

We should arrange a day this or next week :)

I know I've said it before but damn it's disappointing no-one plays Resistance here! Had some great co-op matches and some tense deathmatches, the game is so fast and addictive!

When the 3rd comes out I will just go insane with anticipation!

What's pissing me off is the time that it's gonna take to get the platinum. There's this stupid Gold trophy that makes you complete every co-op mission a certain number of times, and it's random unless you manage to choose the right one.

Yeah R2 went abit too far with the trophies. KZ2's are cake in comparison for time and difficulty.

Right now i am playing Ridge Racer 7 online. Near 100% but no trophies. :awesome:

I can't play anything at the mo again. Shitty DNS errors are back!

All i know is that Sky customers are getting this. Thanks to some changes they made. Its annoying. I dont want to be forced to use OpenDNS.

All i know is that Sky customers are getting this. Thanks to some changes they made. Its annoying. I dont want to be forced to use OpenDNS.

Funnily enough i'm a sky customer...

I heard it was sony that have made changes? Coz my laptop/360/wii are fine.

Since i have changed my ps3 settings to the openDNS the problems have stopped.

Funnily enough i'm a sky customer...

I heard it was sony that have made changes? Coz my laptop/360/wii are fine.

Since i have changed my ps3 settings to the openDNS the problems have stopped.

Its aimed at PS3 owners. Maybe the thursday updates were abit much :p

well consider yourself lucky to be with sky , im stuck with bt and its unabilty to get past nat 2 settings on ps3 as well as having a stupid upload capp

Anyone interested in playing Metal Gear Online?

Sure. Let me finish afew things and join.

I meant later, TV is occupied atm.

sure. Thats easier for me.

Well im going to have a crack at rock band 2 endless setlist and hopefully do it all with out stoppin and beating visions then im going to a mate birthday but if any one is playing killzone , resistance 2 , lbp ill be on about 11pm but ill try be on earlier tommorow :P

Well I do enjoy a bit of Resistance but headsets don't work too great on it.

Sign in to follow this