NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

Well talk about a damp squib - last night me and Mike turned up for Burnout Wednesday - way to go fellas thanks for your support.

Let's hope things improve tonight on Killzone 2.

I'm hoping that as these games nights go on - we can get some PS3 owners on our friends list involved and get them on the forums too - that was this little online community will grow organically - or am I just talking out my arse? hmmmm

No not talking arse I hope things do kick off...I was gonna come online but got watching Lost on dvd and ended up watching 4 episodes back to back by which time was too late...gonna miss tonight though as well cos going out...lol

Well talk about a damp squib - last night me and Mike turned up for Burnout Wednesday - way to go fellas thanks for your support.

Let's hope things improve tonight on Killzone 2.

I'm hoping that as these games nights go on - we can get some PS3 owners on our friends list involved and get them on the forums too - that was this little online community will grow organically - or am I just talking out my arse? hmmmm

I was actually playing burnout yesterday, but then Doncartel came on so we could play resi 5. STILL havent completed it thanks to work and other commitments.

Yeah me and cooky had some fun last night seeing each otherrs ugly faces! lol.

Even though my sig does not yet show it i got my first platinum last night on burnout!! :grin:

My internet is being abit funny tonight but i should be on for killzone for abit then i shall be on my 360. (As long as it keeps me connected!)

My portable id hasn't updated for days...none of Resident Evil 5 trophies have shown up and I have synced numerous times...odd

hmm, sony must still be ironing out problems related to updating the portable IDs then.

In the process of sorting out a "hot" date - will try and pop on later fellas!

There's always going to be problems with this. Everyone pretty much has something else going on that stops them from playing, like I went to the gym today and missed out on Killzone. There isn't near enough the amount of members that are needed tbh.

There's always going to be problems with this. Everyone pretty much has something else going on that stops them from playing, like I went to the gym today and missed out on Killzone. There isn't near enough the amount of members that are needed tbh.

I know what ur saying coz tonight i played a clan match with choze and then played some random matches on killzone before wanting to go on my 360 for some res 5 action.

However the idea of it changing every week makes it abit easier for this, as most ppl will have a kind of inkling when they can play online and thats why ppl need to post down when they think they can play and what...

We shall see how it goes anyway.

Woohoo the clan match was fun. Shame only two of us showed up but i think we were definately skilled. The other team won because they had 5 when we had 2.

Good for a test run. I now understand how to arrange this stuff and preplan. So if people are interested in a specific day for KZ2 clans anytime then it can be arranged via the ingame system. Matches can be set to as small as 1v1 to 16v16. :smile:

RE5 day today?

I wonder if the VS dlc will be worth it? I feel like splurging on Burnout though. The new cars look good.

When is the DLC out?

RE5 dlc is next week i think. Will wait for impressions but i love the game and Burnout.

I know many are still busy with other games(Persona 4 here), but i was thinking N-E ELITES could take part in a clan tournament tonight.

Would be great to get an idea of who wants to come so we can pick the correct team size e.g 2v2 or 5v5 matches. So hopefully no one gets left out! :)

Is 8pm ok? If anyone has other suggesstions please voice them.

Current Clan status: We have 5 clan wins and have over 110 Valour. Got some by winning 1v1's. 5 more wins will give us a 1000 valor bonus.

Events and tournaments section under My Clan (ingame) will provide details once i register our clan for a match.

Clan homepage (pc) : http://www.killzone.com/kz/clan.psml?kz_clan_id=4087

So anyone for Motorstorm tomorrow? I'll be on in the evening after gym, so stick around and I should be there.

Good good, haven't played in a while but it's not really something you lose touch with. If you stop playing a shooting game, you lose the controls and with it the will to play.

Ready for Motorstorm!

The last KZ2 clan match had a no show for the other side lol. Though easy wins. Good stuff.

This is still legendary for me: http://www.killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=2460130&kz_file_id=2182638

Nothing like beating people foul mouthing us. :p Note the grenade throw for the assasination in the last bit of the match and where i killed tons in defending myself. Quite proud.

Dwarf and i also figured out that for peopel camping in their base you can win on points if equal e.g shooting turrets.

Edited by Choze

Okay I'm going to gym now, should be back in a couple of hours, have a shower and then be ready for 8:00.

Good good.

I'll be coming on soon. Just need to claw off the PS3 from someone playing Persona 4.

Had a few nice games with Cooky and Choze although I don't think the mics worked well on it. Got better towards the end though, had to eat my fi and chi though. Ah well, at least I have convinced a couple of people to try out the brilliant reggae reggae sauce.

Yeah i will buy it. I remember seeing them once.

I couldnt speak much today because i was chatting. Fun games. I started getting hang of it later.

Anyone fancy some burnout tonight? Not sure how long i can play for but i should be around for abit.

Anyone fancy some burnout tonight? Not sure how long i can play for but i should be around for abit.

I wanted to do Burnout :(

I am On KZ2 today. I can do tournaments.

Sign in to follow this