NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

Havn't played Killzone 2 online, but i guess i can be put down for that if i can be bothered.

I'm up for SFIV though.

Havn't played Killzone 2 online, but i guess i can be put down for that if i can be bothered.

I'm up for SFIV though.

You are missing out.

Wish i was good at SF4. Unlokced allc haracters but i keep losing to everyone here online.

Here is another clan logo

15rd4i9.jpg[/img]

Scheduled clan matches on Thursday so lets hope they take off. :smile:

Nice logo.

Just letting everyone know i'm going to start updating the first post tonight of lists of what ppl have what games first. Bigger job than i first thought, lol.

Edited by Mike1988uk

I want to play KZ2 today. Maybe we should have 1 night per week where we organise the less popular online games like Resistance/Wipeout/Motorstorm?

And somehow I don't see the clan matches taking off, there isn't really anything remotely elite about us, although the logo is nice.

I want to play KZ2 today. Maybe we should have 1 night per week where we organise the less popular online games like Resistance/Wipeout/Motorstorm?

I think we could do weekly schedules that change here and there. Right now i know many of us are on KZ2 and RE5. But in the long run we should be open to flexibility. e.g I feel like some Motorstorm or Wipeout now lol. I would do GT5P but there is only random matching... I thinkt hemed nights really help with this! :)

And somehow I don't see the clan matches taking off, there isn't really anything remotely elite about us, although the logo is nice.

Are you trying to say we arent good? :weep: We turn the tide all the time!

I have altered the first post now. Do ppl think a system like that will work? Any alterations/things that could be added?

I need feedback ppl! :)

Good work!

Please add me to the Motorstorm: PR and LBP lists.

And also, could we put Killzone nights on a different day to Monday because I won't have the chance to play it then until the footy season is over? I guess it doesn't matter if we have multiple days for it.

And I think Motorstorm online is great, I feel like playing Cooky and Choze & co again.

Good work!

Please add me to the Motorstorm: PR and LBP lists.

And also, could we put Killzone nights on a different day to Monday because I won't have the chance to play it then until the footy season is over? I guess it doesn't matter if we have multiple days for it.

And I think Motorstorm online is great, I feel like playing Cooky and Choze & co again.

Added you to them lists.

Well their is plenty of nights in the week. I will put Killzone 2 on for sunday as well then. That will prob be the most online played game at the mo anyway. It can change week on week anyway depending on when ppl can play, i just put them days up as a guide for now till ppl start suggesting.

Edited by Mike1988uk

Yeah, I want Motorstorm nights because it is so fun to crash into people from the forums, if we get around 4 players it becomes a bit of a bash up contest.

First week schedule seems good to me:

Monday: Killzone 2 (20:00 onwards)

Tuesday: ?

Wednesday: Burnout Paradise (20:00 onwards)

Thursday: Killzone 2 (19:30 onwards)

Friday: ?

Saturday: ?

Sunday: Killzone 2 (20:00 onwards)

Perhaps have genre nights, so for example fighting? as theres a fair few who have at least one version of streetfighter and a few of us who have SCIV and I think two of us who own MK vs DC! Also perhaps a sports night?

Burnout Tomoz then guys?

Got the Toy pack other day as well, not sure if I can use them online with normal cars though.

can i surgest a bit of little big planet? unlock all the costumes for every opne etc, see different levels?

Perhaps have genre nights, so for example fighting? as theres a fair few who have at least one version of streetfighter and a few of us who have SCIV and I think two of us who own MK vs DC! Also perhaps a sports night?

Who owns MK vs DC? I don't have them in my list!

Motorstorm Tuesdays?

I will put it on for now. Any other Motorstorm players interested in Tuesdays?

Burnout Tomoz then guys?

Got the Toy pack other day as well, not sure if I can use them online with normal cars though.

I should be able to make it!

Brilliant stuff Mike.

I have LBP too. :heh:

Burnout would be great tommorow. Might get one of the packs maybe. I can do Motorstorm tuesdays.

Who owns MK vs DC? I don't have them in my list!

I will put it on for now. Any other Motorstorm players interested in Tuesdays?

I should be able to make it!

I wrote that I had MK vs DC didn't I? Also Zerolaff has it.

I wrote that I had MK vs DC didn't I? Also Zerolaff has it.

My bad. Must have missed it when i was putting everything in. I shall get it added!

You do realise what you've got yourself into Mike? You may as well put a badge on with 'I'm a Slave 4 U' written on it.

You do realise what you've got yourself into Mike? You may as well put a badge on with 'I'm a Slave 4 U' written on it.

Yep he has let himself in for a whole lot of misery updating the thread everytime someone gets a new game.

lol. I don't really see it like that. (yet!)

Yep he has let himself in for a whole lot of misery updating the thread everytime someone gets a new game.

I'm getting a new job soon and i will be working less hours so i will have more time for things like this! lol

As long as people appreciate what i'm doing i don't mind! (again, Yet!) :heh:;)

Edited by Mike1988uk

Don't worry Mike we appreciate all the effort you've been making. I'm sure after a few weeks once we've days sorted out it will get easier.

I'll be up for some burnout action tonight!

Must set up my PSeye let you see this old grumpy ugly bastard!

I'm still hoping you all get everybody's golf - so we can have golfing nights.

Don't worry Mike we appreciate all the effort you've been making. I'm sure after a few weeks once we've days sorted out it will get easier.

I'll be up for some burnout action tonight!

Must set up my PSeye let you see this old grumpy ugly bastard!

I'm still hoping you all get everybody's golf - so we can have golfing nights.

I have got my ps eye at the ready so u can see mine n all! lol.

I'm goin on burnout now.

Well talk about a damp squib - last night me and Mike turned up for Burnout Wednesday - way to go fellas thanks for your support.

Let's hope things improve tonight on Killzone 2.

I'm hoping that as these games nights go on - we can get some PS3 owners on our friends list involved and get them on the forums too - that way this little online community will grow organically - or am I just talking out my arse? hmmmm

Edited by Cookyman

Sign in to follow this