NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LegoMan1031

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

I can't stop thinking about last night, I keep remembering something and having a quiet little chuckle to myself. Like how Mike picked up that massive gun and mowed down three of us like that scene from Scarface. Or Caris's sneaky move on that Canadian guy, he knew where I was hiding, and had his scope trained on me. Meanwhile, Caris flanked him, sneaked up, and broke his neck.

I have not had as much fun in multiplyer since I first started playing CoD4.

haha, yeah that night was ace.

Anyone up for some uncharted 2 action tonight?

I fancy some co-op action tonight I'd like to have a go at completing all 3 co-op objectives on Normal difficulty - that will be a real challenge! as even playing these on easy can be tough.

Anybody care to join me at ten for this?

(Mics if you have them please).

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and Uncharted. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk codshit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the deathmatches. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got Uncharted 2 in my PS3 - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The internets are on me! Yeah!

So yeah, anyone up for some Uncharted tonight?

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and Uncharted. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk codshit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the deathmatches. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got Uncharted 2 in my PS3 - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The internets are on me! Yeah!

So yeah, anyone up for some Uncharted tonight?

WHAT A FILM!!!!

Anyway yeah I'm up for some uncharted 2, finally got round to playing my first lot of games, had 1 co-op game and one competative...

K I'm in if anyone is playing deathmatch and/or co-op :D

I'm on just playing some co-op with 2 strangers will party i

up when done?

I'm on just playing some co-op with 2 strangers will party i

up when done?

I'm on now, feel like some co-op?

Or you can jump in with Cooky, Matt and me :D

According to FourZeroTwo's twitter, the party system is working now. So anybody fancy some spec-ops on Veteran?

Or if there is enough of us, maybe some private matches?

Sign in to follow this