NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bluey

Need Design Work Done??

I love it more than that time you 'accidentally' grazed your hand against my crotch!

uurm yea? with the permission of those whose work i've finished (which is currently only ten10's and OH ash i must send you the final tonight!! O_O

Well I don't see why not, it was part of the deal.

Well I don't see why not, it was part of the deal.

I think putting something in a portfolio and posting it on a forum is a bit different.

Yes, but the designer has the right the show them as work they have done. The work belongs to the person it was done for, but credit is to the designer. Check out this guy: http://www.christophehuet.com/

He works for a french design company, and he has posted his work, which includes clients such Motorola, Sony Playstation, Nike, etc, etc. It's just common practice.

Edited by Wesley

okie kokie then ^_^

ten10's email banner

2606_61030427553_502507553_2019569_2908062_n.jpg

----------

Ashley's Blog banner

2606_61138132553_502507553_2021537_7336930_n.jpg

..which is now no longer being used/has been modified by ashley.

again though, i'm happy to make changes for it to suit the page more....

I don't really like my banner on my website. The background image is blocky, and I know that there'd be better images out there that I could use. Something a little more to do with learning to drive rather than just a nighttime motorway picture. I think it's an 800x300 image.

Bluey, if you could suggest anything, then that would be great.

I also need to design a pupil appointment card, showing their progress and payments, plus I may need a few other bits and pieces for my school as well. A friend has designed a few things for me like business cards and leaflets, but he did it as a favour as I gave his wife a discount on lessons. But that was about a year ago and I don't like to keep asking him!!

I don't mind making a donation either! Just pm me if you are interested.

I don't really like my banner on my website. The background image is blocky, and I know that there'd be better images out there that I could use. Something a little more to do with learning to drive rather than just a nighttime motorway picture. I think it's an 800x300 image.

Bluey, if you could suggest anything, then that would be great.

I also need to design a pupil appointment card, showing their progress and payments, plus I may need a few other bits and pieces for my school as well. A friend has designed a few things for me like business cards and leaflets, but he did it as a favour as I gave his wife a discount on lessons. But that was about a year ago and I don't like to keep asking him!!

I don't mind making a donation either! Just pm me if you are interested.

check yo' PM's ^_^ very much up for that job!!

will be working on colin's portfolio design tonight.

i also got a commission from a friends band in japan for album artwork & promo material. awesomesss... :santa:

okie kokie then ^_^

Ashley's Blog banner

..which is now no longer being used/has been modified by ashley.

again though, i'm happy to make changes for it to suit the page more....

Well I just reworked it a bit http://watchtowerblog.wordpress.com/ because of the header restrictions (which I wasn't aware of at the time of asking you) but if you want to do something that fits in that 750x250 banner than feel free. I'm sure you'll do a better job :) Plus we're going to be adding an accent of claret to the site, so if you want to try and find some way to incorporate that it would be fantastic. But if you're too busy don't worry, I don't mind doing it but I don't want to seem ingrateful for your brilliant work ^_^

Congrats on the commission :D!

How would you be with DVD and CD cover designs?

i would be both enthusiastic and bitchin' :grin:

Have sent you mail bluey. Sorry it took so long!

I may also need a cover designed for a DVD that I have made as well.

Bluey - Just to say I've received your email, but I've not had the time to sit down and write a constructive reply with my thoughts, but will get back to you soonish. So cheers.

Bluey!

This is probably quite simple, but i'd really appreciate it if you give it a go with your masterful skills.

I was wondering if you could create me a blog banner graphic? Just something that says "CJ-Team's Travel Blog" with our faces beside.

It would be great if it could be a mixture of Tropical and Chinese colouring / styling as we'll be going to such countries (if you cant mix them then stick with Chinese).

I'm not sure on the size it has to be. I'm probably going to use Tumblr to create it so dont know if that has any requirements, but i havnt started yet so its pretty flexible.

Here's a picture of us we'd like intergrated into it somehow too if you can. Maybe cut us out and do some groovy effects to it?

n508415831_257745_1925.jpg

Anyhow, be creative! We're pretty easy going.

Hope you can help!

Hey Bluey, are you still alive? I've sent emails and PMs with no reply. Just wondered what was going on.

Sign in to follow this