NEurope
Jonnas

The 3rd DIY Mafia

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you *may* PM me a target, you don't have to do anything at night. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you *must* PM me a target, and you do not, I'll pick one randomly. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you target someone who kills you.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) These rules were originally written by Chairdriver. Mad props to him.

11) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

12) Remember, have fun!

-------------------

There are 25 people remaining in the game.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

not_so_tiny

Raining_Again

Skunky

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Regarding non-players:

Please, try to post regularly and participate in the discussion.

I will notice if you aren't at least trying to post in the thread. And if that happens, your character may start having trouble surviving...

-------------------------------------

A strange place this town was...It was deserted, but not for long.

You could tell something big would happen here, what with all kinds of people moving in from nowhere. The fliers claiming "Something big will happen here!" probably had something to do with it.

When all the houses were occupied, something did, in fact, happen.

A dark-skinned man stepped on a podium and started talking:

"Greetings, everyone. There is a reason we were summoned here. We come from different places, different backgrounds. I believe we can all get along, and learn something from each other.

However, there are those who oppose this ideal. Those selfish enough to take the world for themselves. We must work together if we ever hope to avoid this threa-"

Suddenly, three shots were heard. They came from different places, and were aimed at the dark-skinned man.

However, a tall man managed to react in time, and stopped the bullets with his bare hands.

People started to panic. What just happened? Is this the big thing that will happen here?

One thing was for certain: the dark-skinned man was right. They should work together to stop those who did this...

Day 1 will start now

Note: You may send your PMs for night 1 now, to save time.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Vote: No Lynch

As per usual

Also was that Adrian Veidt (watchmen) in the write up? :Þ

Vote: NO.

11) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

lol. copypasta ftw!

This game is gonna be confusing to say the least.

Good luck everyone!

VOTE: NO LYNCH

Vote: NO.

lol. copypasta ftw!

Well...it was late...

No Lynch (17): Dyson, Mundi, Eenuh, The fish, Domjcg, Skunky, Tellyn, jayseven, Vicar, Zell, not_so_tiny, mr-paul, Ellmeister, Nintendohnut, Cube, Lazyboy

The majority (which was 13) has been reached.

-----------------

After the opening credits, everyone agreed that the best course of action would be to rest for the night.

And by rest, I mean "send your PMs"

------------------

Day 1 is over. Night 1 starts now.

There are 25 people remaining in the game.

Beggilax

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

not_so_tiny

Raining_Again

Skunky

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

Sorry for the delay. The last PM took a while.

-----------------

A man was delighted to find out that his guests were quite fun. He was able to find some amusement, even outside of the shenanigans the town was facing.

He heard someone knocking at his door.

"Oh my, another visitor? It must be my lucky night!"

...That's what he said, before opening the door, and allowing the person with an axe to crush his head.

chairdriver is dead. He was Frank N. Furter (Rocky Horror Picture Show), who could invite people to his castle to switch targets around. He was Good

---------------------------

This was not Skunky's night. Even though he tried to help the town with his investigations, he kept being interrupted.

First, that guy kept him busy with really bad jokes. He didn't get anything done!

Then that other guy sliced his throat for no reason. That was unpleasant, and just plain rude.

And when he was about to die, another person ran up to him:

"Forward, Down, Down-Forward...SHORYUUUUKEN!"

Why, that uppercut put him out of his misery earlier than expected! What a nice guy!

Skunky is dead. He was Big Daddy (Bioshock), who would perform a different job every night. He was Good.

------------------------------

Night 1 is over

There are 23 people remaining in the game.

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

not_so_tiny

Raining_Again

Tellyn

The fish

Vicar

Zell

12 is the majority

Day 2 starts now

Awww, two deaths already. And sorry you're one of them again chairdriver. =(

Why is it Chairdriver always seems to die on the first night? Thats hilarious. though not so much for Mr Chair :)

No news here. It seems a couple of people targetted skunky to kill him.

So Skunky was targeted by two people?

Three at least.

- the one with the bad jokes

- the one who sliced his throat

- and then the one who finished him