NEurope
Tellyn

"That thing's operational!"

94567165.jpg

Keeps happening to me on that thread, can't remember it happening on any other Thread however.

Wierd deal. Probably something with how vb 3.8 is handling something versus how 3.6 did. I bet it's something easy to fix we just need to create a support request with vB. Just bare with it for now, I have to go out of town. We will come back to it and fix it.

I've been getting this on every thread. So I see no link other than its everything rather than some things.

Not being considered?

I'm getting the same as teh eevils, massive threads - Image gallery.. Purchases.. to name a few definite ones

My friend has just tried to sign up to the forum multiple times and it keeps telling him that he answers the no spam question verification thing wrong when he isnt.

I just tried registering a new account myself to test it and I got the same result.

There is automatically a new method with the upgrade.

Note to self: check in the a.m.

The post your purchases page count is fine for me, but some of the other big ones are stil messed up =/

My friend has just tried to sign up to the forum multiple times and it keeps telling him that he answers the no spam question verification thing wrong when he isnt.

I just tried registering a new account myself to test it and I got the same result.

Yeah you're right - I've used that captcha spam filter in plenty of places and it's always worked - but I just tried it myself and was told it was incorrect.

Will look into it :)

Edit: ok, I've changed the human verification now. Hopefully this works.

Edited by Shorty

Yeah you're right - I've used that captcha spam filter in plenty of places and it's always worked - but I just tried it myself and was told it was incorrect.

Will look into it :)

Edit: ok, I've changed the human verification now. Hopefully this works.

It does. It was me that was trying to sign up. All is good.

Just to add the the mystery extra pages i have noticed it a few times now in the Xbox 360 General Discussion thread. Says there is another 2 pages after the one i have got but when i click on them it keeps me on the same page.

Uhuh, okay guys :heh: once again, we get it now. Thank you to everyone who has reported it to us, we're working on it.

Just a thought here, I havn't had time to look in to it or anything, but I know that in the past banned/deleted users used to have their posts remaining on the board after they had been ejected/left etc. Just thinking that since there havn't been any bans or deletes recently, and people keep bringing up that it happens on old threads with lots of pages (which I've found too), that something has changed with the vB update in the way it handles old users' posts. Perhaps this has something to do with it?

Just throwing it out there :D

Im 99% certain that these problems cropped up prior to last Tuesday (update). I can't find anything in this or questions, but I'm sure it was mentioned in a thread. One of the big ones, maybe rate the film? I have to shower so cant be bothered to check.