NEurope
Tellyn

"That thing's operational!"

That is the right number of pages as long as you have it set to forum default. Try editing your options in the User CP to change the number of posts per page in a thread and refresh the thread and cache (ctrl f5) - if that fixes it - try changing it back.

I've rebuilt thread information too, that may have helped.

That's happening to me on post your purchases. Can't get onto page 456.

(Well there isn't actually a page 456 but it's saying that there is.)

That's happening to me on post your purchases. Can't get onto page 456.

(Well there isn't actually a page 456 but it's saying that there is.)

same heres, it was just redirecting back to the previous page when you try to click.

I am not really sure how to reproduce that error. I tested it with my 40 posts per page and it took me to the last page and didn't have an option to do anything else. I then switched to the forum default and still didn't have the problem. Can someone screenshot the error for me?

I am not really sure how to reproduce that error. I tested it with my 40 posts per page and it took me to the last page and didn't have an option to do anything else. I then switched to the forum default and still didn't have the problem. Can someone screenshot the error for me?

21456354.jpg

55923384.jpg

Sp the last post by ReZ is on page 426, but for some reason it says there's another page. If you click on 427 it just takes you back to the top of 426...

Just to jump on the bandwagon, its happening to me, has for a while now. It doesn't bother me much as I'm not missing any new info on any of the threads, its just very odd.

Didn't this happen on the old server sometime late last year?

Just noticed it's happened to me also.

wrong.jpg

I can assure you pages 427 and 428 did not exist when this print screen was taken.

So something happened to the forum? What happened?? I did not know but I did notice an upgrade to newer forum stuffies(see, that's my technicalness at work). I've noticed on my other computer(XP, running latest IE) and this laptop(Vista running latest FF) that the User Image Gallery is doing the same thing with it's posts. It tells me there are more pages to the thread, but I cannot seem to get past the second to last page. I've just tried changing my options for Posts per Page from the forum default to 40per page. Whilst the number of pages has gone down, it still shows there's at least 2 more pages than what I can see(tho it seems not the actual factual case, as I've seen a new post since)

EDIT: I'm on the yoga stretchy theme thingy, btw.

I understand what is happening but am unable to reproduce it... I wonder what is unique about the people having the problem. Is it every thread or just some threads?

I *think* it only happens to me when I use the blue arrow to show new posts - but I could be wrong here. Just trying to work out what the link might be.

Only thread i've noticed it is the General Gallery. I might be oblivious to other occurances though =/

21456354.jpg

55923384.jpg

Sp the last post by ReZ is on page 426, but for some reason it says there's another page. If you click on 427 it just takes you back to the top of 426...

Yep I had exactly this! was wierd!

EDIT:

Seems the entrance to Narnia has just made itself visible in the Xbox 360 General Discussion:

forumbvp.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

What does that nifty little computer icon do under nightwolfs name there? :heh:

I understand what is happening but am unable to reproduce it... I wonder what is unique about the people having the problem. Is it every thread or just some threads?

For me, it does NOT happen with the thread that ReZ posted, the 'Rate the last film you saw thread' but it DOES still happen with the User Image Gallery, the only extra bit of info I can offer is that when I mouseover the 'Last Page' option, the url in my status bar refers to the nonexistant page 327(I'm on 40 ppp) and when I click it it takes me to the actual last page, which is appearing as page 325 of 327 but I can't get to that. I've changed no settings since the changeover, except earlier when I changed my PPP from Forum Default to 40, and I'm still on the widescreen stretchy theme Screw that, it happens on all the themes it seems, though I didn't do hard refreshes. Also, when I actually click the link/type the wrong url in, it automatically goes to the correct one for the page, if that makes any sense/helps. I really don't know what kind of information I should be giving...

EDIT: I tried like nearly every option on every setting in my view options with hard refreshes on the thread each time, I may have not done it extensively and thoroughly but none of it seemed to change/fix things(except viewing hybrid or threaded), so I dunno what it is, I know little about forums and stuffs and the way they work.

Edited by Rummy

What does that nifty little computer icon do under nightwolfs name there? :heh:

Mods/admins can click it and search your IP to see if you've been a naughty chilblain.