NEurope
Tellyn

"That thing's operational!"

farnsworth.jpg

Good news, everyone!

N-Europe is operational again! We should be working at 110% now. Michael Kern, the server administrator for the Advanced Media Network, is responsible for rescuing the site, so post up your love here and I'll direct him to the thread.

He said that these issues were a long time coming, so it's lucky that we haven't been suffering these issues for longer than the past few weeks. In the words of Take That, it appears that we are indeed back for good. :awesome:

The site is working fine, but I'm still having problems with the forums, the same that others and indeed myself have been reporting - pages only half loading and errors etc.

The site is working fine, but I'm still having problems with the forums, the same that others and indeed myself have been reporting - pages only half loading and errors etc.

It's still happening today? Drat. When was the last time you got an error? Michael emailed me at around 5, after he worked on it I presume.

13 minutes ago according to my twitter page, making it about 8:00pm. Might have been a once off, I'll keep checking and let you know if I get any recurrences. Happening less frequently than it was before, though.

I see what you mean, I just got the error myself. I've sent a print-screen to Michael, so he's aware of the problem now. Make sure you grab a print-screen of any errors, big or small, and post it in here if you get one.

Still, I love Michael and want to have his children. What we have now is much better than the total failure of yesterday by all accounts.

Yeah, I'm still having forum problems - pages not loading fully and other random crap. :(

As I said, we need more details. When it happens, how and in what threads, can it be reproduced, how often, etc. Michael says that there was a lot of things wrong which were making the forums act up, so we need to know more.

I know what the problem is now, and I am doing all that I can to fix it. I apologize for the problems you have had over the last couple of weeks. I know how frustrating it can be. Hopefully things will improve here soon.

Still, I love Michael and want to have his children. What we have now is much better than the total failure of yesterday by all accounts.

Please pm me with pictures, the baby making can be arranged. =) hahah

Yay for Michael ^____^

Love you long time!

:love:

Yeah, I'm still having forum problems - pages not loading fully and other random crap. :(

The core of the problem is the database instability. I have been constantly repairing it and it just goes right back into an unstable state shortly thereafter. I am not 100% sure why yet. It could just be a combination of the newer mysql/php versions and the older vbulletin forum software. Either way we will get it sorted out sooner or later. I am doing all that I can to try to get to the root of the problem. I have been working on it for the last 4 hours, it's been a struggle to say the least. We have an action plan so like I said already. Hopefully things get better.

As I said, we need more details. When it happens, how and in what threads, can it be reproduced, how often, etc. Michael says that there was a lot of things wrong which were making the forums act up, so we need to know more.

This sums it all up perfectly. I need to know not only what is happening but if it can be reproduced. The key really at this point is to find out how to bring stability to the database.

Thanks very much again Michael for working on all of this for us. Just so that everyone knows, he's been working on it all morning, so you'd better be grateful!

Make sure you grab a print-screen of any errors, big or small, and post it in here if you get one.

Thats what she said.

Also Michael FTW. Good name. I havn't had any problems whatsoever this morning.

Thats what she said.

Also Michael FTW. Good name. I havn't had any problems whatsoever this morning.

That's a good sign. I made a ton of changes and the database has seemed stable for the last hour or so. I guess time will tell. I am going to bed, Ill check back in a couple of hours.

That's a good sign. I made a ton of changes and the database has seemed stable for the last hour or so. I guess time will tell. I am going to bed, Ill check back in a couple of hours.

A page only half loaded, but a single refresh fixed it.

Ihope you fix it soon, appreciate your efforts =]

A page only half loaded, but a single refresh fixed it.

Ihope you fix it soon, appreciate your efforts =]

When did a page only half load? What page was it? Did you screen shot it? I appreciate you reporting it but with the information you provided I can't really do anything except "know" part of the problem still exists. What does a half load consist of, the page itself quit loading, or the content in it...

This page did a similar thing to me once, but that was a few days ago. The page simply stopped loading as though the code ended right there. A post had a background but no content and nothing loaded below that. The browser did not keep trying to load the page, so it was as though there was nothing left to come.

This page did a similar thing to me once, but that was a few days ago. The page simply stopped loading as though the code ended right there. A post had a background but no content and nothing loaded below that. The browser did not keep trying to load the page, so it was as though there was nothing left to come.

I am pretty sure that issue is related to the database problems. However, the database shows to be in good health and someone just reported an issue, I don't know how recent that issue was. Either way, I plan on upgrading to the latest vbulletin version tomorrow.

Good work Michael on the repairs, the majority of the bugs i've been finding/experiencing have gone.

Thanks for putting in all the time, really appreciated.

When did a page only half load? What page was it? Did you screen shot it? I appreciate you reporting it but with the information you provided I can't really do anything except "know" part of the problem still exists. What does a half load consist of, the page itself quit loading, or the content in it...

It was minuted before i posted it, i cam straight here.

Ill note down more information if/when it happens again.

http://n-europe.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Just came up all white at 15:41 GMT

fookedoop.jpg

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=944950#post944950

That one only loaded half the page too.

Could it be the fact i have 70 posts per page?

Its usually more than half way down.

fookedoop.jpg

Now this page

fookedoop.jpg

http://n-europe.com/forum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=11474

Lets me load everything, but when i push submit this page is white.

Thanks for the information. Such a wierd thing to troubleshoot. I changed some more things around to see if it helps. Let me know if you get them after this post...

Thanks for the information. Such a wierd thing to troubleshoot. I changed some more things around to see if it helps. Let me know if you get them after this post...

Will do, apreciate the efforts.

Will do, apreciate the efforts.

I'm trying. It's really difficult to trouble shoot wierd stuff like this. No errors in the logs, no database errors, nothing... just random glitches... If what I just did doesn't fix it maybe the vBulletin upgrade will.

EDIT: I just noticed a couple of other issues and adjusted some more settings, so anything after the current time 11:58 am CST

Dunno if this concerns the server but...

zeproplem.jpg

When I click to go to the last page it says I´m on page 425 not the last one.

I checked a couple of times, it always happens.

Strange because that is the last post as I made it a minute or so ago...

It happened before your post too, when I it saw happened for the third time today I started to see a pattern...