NEurope

14 Jan in Japan? Why so late, we are still getting it here in next month yes?

14 Jan in Japan? Why so late, we are still getting it here in next month yes?

Dont know and yeah we are still getting it next month on the 27 of November.

New Nintendo Power Info

RE TDC CV

The article described the boss battle with the Tyrant aboard the cargo plane. Interestingly, it sounds like it plays out fairly similarly to the encounter in CODE: Veronica, even down to having to use an exploding crate to shove the Tyrant out of the back of the plane. This is handled by a quick time event in DSC, and, much like in the original, you have to do a certain amount of damage to the monster before the crate will knock it out of the plane. If you haven't done enough damage, then it will stop the crate and shove it back.

It seems Claire never runs into Wesker while on Rockfort Island as she did in CVX. The article stated that when Claire and Steve are escaping the island in the plane, you see Wesker standing in the shadows, watching them fly away. Now, she still may have bumped into him prior to this point, but judging from the way the article described this scene, it sounds like they won't actually meet in person, at least not during the Rockfort Island portion. Perhaps this is one of the changes that had to be made as a result of Steve being there with Claire?

Strangely, Capcom confirmed to NP that Chris would make an appearance during the CV scenario, but they would not confirm that he would be playable. This may simply be due to the fact that NP played this demo a good while before TGS.

RE DC OJ

Regarding the decision to set the new scenario in South America, Kawata said that they wanted to set it in a place the series has never been to before, and they wanted a more exotic locale where they could come up with "interesting names" for characters. Also, they had developed a brand new lighting engine for DSC and wanted to show it off in a daylight setting to contrast the relatively dark RE2 and CV scenarios.

He also made an interesting note about Javier's relationship with a certain character.

I'm hoping that the new South American location for part of this game doesn't turn out the same way that the Russian end set of levels for Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles did i.e recycle nearly all the enemies from previous levels.

Hold on, Hold on. Did I just see the name 'Wesker':awesome:

In my opinion, he's the most bad-ass videogame character EVER! His coolness factor is through the roof!

re5-albert-wesker2.jpg

Seriously, look at that......just look.

Don't you just feel puny and insignificant right now:awesome:

This game is looking absolutely stunning. That being said, they're clearly not in-game screenshots (due to the resolution).

Yes this game does look great but I just hope they don't just give us the same 4 or 5 different type enemies to shot at all the time.

New scans - Some of the unlockables. (TOFU!) :D

11_12_09_scan1.jpg

11_12_09_scan2.jpg

Edited by Dante

I hope HUNK makes it into this. I loved his scenario in RE:UC. But does CAPCOM really have to release every shred of info on the game before release? I do like some secrets and surprises!

That was mental - but the most amazing way possible!

It's going to take something of biblical proportions to top that for sheer awesomeness.

Awesome. :D

You can shoot in the video as well.

HOLY SHIT!!! OMG, what an AWESOME idea!! :grin:

That was Saddler right at the end right!

It was Javier.

Awesome. :D

You can shoot in the video as well.

That was what made it all the more aweome!

Oh I don't know this Javier guy,

Sounded like Saddler turning Krauser to the dark side to me... which would set up Resi 4.

I might get this....just hope it's more action orientated then the boring 'Umbrella Chronicles' and i know it's a arcade shooter...but i would like more involvement etc...

Nintendo Power gave it a 8.0...so we'll se...

EDIT: Oh and great trailer! Crocodile does indeed rock too!