NEurope
S.C.G

Post your Cooking!

Homemade Garlic [parsley/lemon] Breaded Chicken with Baked Camembert Pasta and Spinach.

p1040672b.jpg

Looks niiiice. Lovely colours.

I should really plate things properly before taking a picture...

pasta.jpg

Stir-fried fusilli with whatever was left in the fridge: onion, scallion, canned tuna, and Chinese cabbage. Doesn't look pretty, but my sister liked it.

you disappoint me scg! What happened to it being number freakin 1!!

Oh it still is, truth be told I kind of go through phases with chilli but pepper still is and always will be the number - freakin - 1 accompaniment to food. :wink:

It's nice to see more people cooking on here, I'll have to get back into cooking more and taking pictures, but for now... keep up the good work. :)

Edited by S.C.G

RETRO LINK IS THE FUCKING KING. PRO PRO PRO SALAD TECHNIQUE.

We are similar in so many ways, even in our salad making (Lettuce + Yellow Peppers) is how pro's do it. The rest of it was very impressive also (certainly more than I've ever done beyond salad) :p.

KING.

Last night effort of Prosciutto Parmesan Chicken, Rosemary (and Garlic, but you couldn't really taste it) Roast Potatoes, and Green Beans.

p1040673a.jpg

Poêlée de Saumon et Pommes de terre Dauphinoise

293569_10150780683760581_509970580_20474489_7240583_n.jpg

Dulce De Leche Brownies

299955_10150780683875581_509970580_20474490_6574789_n.jpg

Tomorrows meal will hopefully be the best meal I've ever cooked. Its not exactly saying much because I've hardly cooked any meals from scratch...but still. The salmon was very nice, just a shame the fillet wasn't bigger. Bigger next time for more deliciousness.

The brownies are okay/good but to be honest, the last recipe we used FAR exceeds the quality of this one. The white chocolate chunks are severely missed.

Every time I come home to visit my mother's partner always jokingly says I never cook for him. Was planning to last time but I ended up ill. Thinking of doing it tomorrow and making a caramalised onion, roasted peppers and feta tart with some new potatoes and bit of salad. Found one or two recipes but if anyone has tried anything similar and succeeded let me know :)

Steak au de Cow, et La McCain Fries-To-Go avec Green Beans

298229_10150782038630581_509970580_20494579_6869489_n.jpg

317882_10150782038810581_509970580_20494583_570452_n.jpg

Tonight is the night! Gonna watch the recipe one more time (watched the specific one three times already, but I need to get it right)

Last night I made home made pizza, from scratch... flour and everything, for only 630 calories. omn nom.

IMG_0109.jpg

I've just put these in the oven, some white rolls. Again homemade. 824 calories total, so about 100 each.

IMG_0113.jpg

They're both based on a very similar recipe.... and so simple to make!!

Edited by Raining_again

Dinner worked! Was delicious and Claire was very impressed! (Cooked completely from scratch....the curry anyway)

Chicken Makhani / Butter Chicken / Murgh Makhni

With Pilau/Basmati Rice, Naan Bread and Poppadums

311986_10150782814390581_509970580_20506824_112674_n.jpg

296447_10150782814650581_509970580_20506831_8223576_n.jpg

Tried the tart (oh yeah!) and it turned out...okay.

Some problems and issues but it was edible. Live and learn eh?

Tried the tart (oh yeah!) and it turned out...okay.

Some problems and issues but it was edible. Live and learn eh?

How'd you make it/recipe type ingredients? Peppers are pretty epic. The king of vegetables I think.

-------

Check out my hilarious and cool video - cooking with ReZ. (Not the name).

How'd you make it/recipe type ingredients? Peppers are pretty epic. The king of vegetables I think.

Peppers are technically fruits, so that's cheating. Fruits are always better than vegetables. :heh:

Except tomatoes. I hate those.

Attempted a milkshake-like smoothie thing.

1 x box of blueberries

1 x medium ripe banana

1/3 glass fat-free milk (of course you can sub in other types of milk)

blueberrybananamilk.png

The banana I used wasn't ripe, so it wasn't as creamy as I'd have liked :| Next time...

Last night I made home made pizza, from scratch... flour and everything, for only 630 calories. omn nom.

IMG_0109.jpg

That pizza looks amazing :love:

I used to make my own pizza all the time but I haven't done it for ages, I'll have to try it again soon!

I made this milkshake that was made up of ice cream, abit of milk and a mars bar. It was wonderful.