NEurope
S.C.G

Post your Cooking!

Claire's parents are away atm, so (I've) been ("cooking") (oops, sorry Shorty).

I don't know if you're doing this just to wind me up. Are you trying to add emphasis? Try italics. As a general rule, the sentence should still make sense if you remove the part in brackets.

I don't know if you're doing this just to wind me up. Are you trying to add emphasis? Try italics. As a general rule, the sentence should still make sense if you remove the part in brackets.

Would be fine for normal people, but do my normal posts make sense anyway? :p

Its like "(Here's an extra piece of information that will fill you in on part of the story, but the story can still be enjoyable without this information)"

I keep meaning to post in this thread more often, I really should seeing as I created it :p thanks for bumping it Eddie, those Brownies look nice. :)

I've been doing a bit of cooking recently, just standard meals like Bolognese etc but alas I need a new memory card reader for my netbook so that I can start uploading pics again, must get that sorted...

Its like "(Here's an extra piece of information that will fill you in on part of the story, but the story can still be enjoyable without this information)"

Without the information, I can't enjoy:
Claire's parents are away atm, so been.

:heh:

Trying to find any semblance of substance in a post of mine is like trying to forge a map in a mountain made from jelly - fruitless and oft-times irritating with no real purpose or even thought for composition.

IMAG0220resize.png

Tortilla Pizza :)

basically tortilla, tom puree, cheese and whatever else you want.

I have ham and pineapple. I made two pizzas for the calorie cost of one oven pizza. It was good and i'm really full :)

It is basically just like a normal pizza, but a tad smaller, and a very very thin base. Depending on how long you leave it in, it goes really crunchy... nom nom nom

Raining, that looks really good! I must try it sometime, I don't like doughy pizza bases so it looks perfect.

photo.jpg

I just made Apple-Oat muffins. I adapted it from this recipe. I tried to make it as healthy as possible, with 1/2 plain flour and 1/2 wholewheat. Thought it would go wrong because I curdled milk instead of getting buttermilk, but they turned out good :)

(As for the dramatic increase in photo quality, I robbed my mum's iPhone to take it.)

Oh god....they look amazing.

But they have raisins. :(

But its a bank holiday tomorrow. :(

How moist are your muffins? I'm worried it'll dry out.

Haha, that reads like innuendo.

They are surprisingly moist. You will receive one raisinless and mouldy muffin sometime this week! (not)

Forgot to post these I made a few weeks ago

Bacon wrapped jalapeno chicken bites

tumblr_llcc5x0KbX1qk9kbio7_500.jpg

tumblr_llcc5x0KbX1qk9kbio9_500.jpg

tumblr_llcc5x0KbX1qk9kbio13_500.jpg

Two years eating baked beans cold out of a tin = no room to criticise me :indeed:

Cold? Ewww. Could at least put the tin in the microwave.

I would assume that he doesn't want to blow up his microwave in the process, so maybe pour them into a dish first...

Oi!

... It was macaroni cheese, curry, even tinned tomatoes from a tin :P

We have a conventional oven/microwave at my dad's house, and he accidentally had it on microwave with a metal tray for 35 minutes. The food was useless, of course, but aside from that there seemed to be no real harm done...

I did Cake 2: Cake harder the day after my first disaster(for anyone who remembers) but never posted it, I might as well now, it went much better than the first :)

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

Ah! Much better heroic. Your next task, on the road to civilisation is to learn how cameras work.

(Lol. :p)