NEurope
S.C.G

Post your Cooking!

Wooo! another awesome cheesecake Raining! :) *attempts to nom teh cheesecake from through the monitor* XD

My culinary skills are rather limited.

Mon lunch - pasta salad

Tues lunch - same pasta salad

Tues dinner - Pasta with chicken and a tomato and basil sauce

Wed lunch - finished off pasta salad

Wed dinner - Pasta in a cheese, broccoli and garlic sauce

Thur dinner - same as tuesday's minus the chicken

I need to get some curries and stuff in the house.

You're supposed to have a varied diet :heh: I've been having a bagel with philadelphia, salami and rocket for lunch. Yummy.

You're supposed to have a varied diet. I've been having a bagel with philadelphia, salami and rocket for lunch. Yummy.

Yeah but my mum's on holiday for 12 days so I've been cooking my own dinners. Pasta = quick and easy. :D

Pasta is no quicker or easier than something like spag bol :p (which is yes still based on pasta but I presume by "pasta" you mean the funny shapped ones with some sauce drizzled over)

Edited by Ashley

^^^ Hehe, sounds epic Grunchy! Let us know how it goes and if you can post pics then that'd be pro. :)

Pasta is no quicker or easier than something like spag bol :p (which is yes still based on pasta but I presume by "pasta" you mean the funny shapped ones with some sauce drizzled over)

Yes I do mean fusili and penne. But I'm not much of a fan of spag bol.

Time for another update methinks...

Egg Wafflez!

2myyt7c.jpg

Damn nice they were too! credit goes to Raining for the idea :)

Sausage, Mash & Peas!

ibz4ar.jpg

Always a nice combination, the onion gravy made it all the more awesome, it tasted nice when I made part of it into a sandwich too. :D

Bonus pic - Sammich

rrpov6.jpg

And there it is, some may think it odd putting bits of a meal in a sandwich but seriously try it, is pure win! : peace:

yes I was sad enough to draw eyes on the Sammich... >.>

OMG your sammich is alive!

I did not take a picture but earlier I used some mushroom enchillades mom bought on the cheap (a "micro/oven cook this to taste" job) and removed the mushrooms and placed in it instead a medly of vegetables and quorn chicken pieces cooked in peri peri sauce. It was spicy yummyness ^_^

Last night I had...

Chinese

m76m3s.jpg

Which I made into...

Chinese Sammich! :o

14y68fn.jpg

And eet was good! :3

Prawn on toast in bread? How very strange. I think someone is a bit obsessed with bread...

Epic Omlette

2w5v9rb.jpg

Omlette made with bacon, carrot, courgette & onions, served with a side-salad, lightly peppered of course. ;)

Prawn on toast in bread? How very strange. I think someone is a bit obsessed with bread...

Hehe you ain't seen nothing yet... :p

Pizza Sammich!

34rgjlc.jpg

Oh yes, I went there... made with french bread and containing a whole slice of ham and pineapple pizza with a bit of chilli and pepper, it was good! :D

Now you're putting pizza base in bread, it's just wrong!

I just made fried eggy bread. Yum. No pics I'm lazy.

Now you're putting pizza base in bread, it's just wrong!

I just made fried eggy bread. Yum. No pics I'm lazy.

Granted it's wrong... but it tasted so right... >.>'

Also fried eggy bread is win. :)

-----------------------------------------------

lol @ thread title change to "Post your Penguin Cooking!" for some horrible moment I thought someone had actually cooked a Penguin and posted it :/ then I saw the rest of the altered forum topics though and all was well... XD

Not even remotely cooking, but thought it was better to put it in here rather than make a new thread.

I tried a peanut butter and jam (I refuse to use the American term) sandwich. It was amazing. It always sounded horrible to me, but it works. I cautiously tried putting the jam only on half of the sandwich to begin with. Today I was going to go for the full sandwich, but alas, we were out of bread.

I tried a peanut butter and jam sandwich. It was amazing.

I have still yet to try both of those together... :blank:

----------------------------------------------------

Decided to try something different today...

Toasted fried-egg Sandwiches!

2vwwmdz.jpg

Yes you read that correctly, first I fried up a couple of eggs, then I whecked them between two slices of buttered bread inside the sandwich toaster. :)

It tasted awesome. ^^

I have still yet to try both of those together... :blank:

You should. There's a reason that Americans are massively obese*. It's because all their food is so damn good.

*I joke. Please don't start a war with me. :grin:

Ahaha, taking photos of your food... Thats feels a little strange to me :P This thread got me laughing, especially j7s fried mess on page 1!

Might take a photo next time i cook something out of the norm :P

Ahaha, taking photos of your food... Thats feels a little strange to me :P This thread got me laughing, especially j7s fried mess on page 1!

Might take a photo next time i cook something out of the norm :P

I ate my buns before i remembered to take a picture, its not natural!

But it's awesome once you get into the habit of taking pics :) you don't have to upload them on the same day you take them or anything, indeed I often end up taking a few pics of stuff I cooked in a week and then I just do a huge upload of them :heh: but yeah anyway, the more pics from people the better so give it a go if you feel like it. : peace:

This is what I made a few days ago:

dinner1.jpg

Yes, it's a curry. A korma to be precise but it's not out of a jar. Made the right way with spices and coconut cream/cream. Takes no longer to make it this way than to do it from a jar and this way tastes so much better.

I made my own pizza earlier, including the base too.

It had pepperoni, mushrooms, red peppers, olives, mozzerella discs and cheddar on.

It was pretty good and I'm looking forward to doing it again.

I forgot to take a picture. :(

I'll give myself an 8/10 for it though.

Edit: This isn't rate your own cooking. Ooops.

Edited by kyletherobot

This is what I made a few days ago:

dinner1.jpg

Yes, it's a curry. A korma to be precise but it's not out of a jar. Made the right way with spices and coconut cream/cream. Takes no longer to make it this way than to do it from a jar and this way tastes so much better.

Whats the recipe yo? Looks hella good.

No pictures but I made a great lunch. Quorn Chicken Pieces, bits of red and yellow peppers, runner bean things and onions with a splash of Peri Peri marinade. Then put in a pitta bread and covered with a bit of mayonnaise (with a dash of lemon apparently) and salad on the side.

The mayo helped mellow out the peri peri a bit with a nice zingy feel.