NEurope
S.C.G

Post your Cooking!

3 minutes ago, Mandalore said:
What's the best way of sharing photos on this forum, is it possible to link directly from my Google photos?

Lets find out!

R8zAMaUMhyXWDHm26

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R8zAMaUMhyXWDHm26

Can anyone else see this?

Hmmm, can't seem to embed the photos directly.

Edited by bob

The link seems to go through properly, but don’t see it embedded on the forum. I seem to remember needing to figure out the direct link to the photo before it will embed properly, but haven’t tried it in a while.

I posted some photos directly from Google Photos a little while back (right click>copy address or whatever the wording is) but some people said they couldn't see it but I think others could? Or they liked broken images maybe. 

I'll give it a try, the image is showing ok in the preview...

I've made peasant pork a few times in the past, my attempt last night is the best so far. Went with green pasta because the rice had run out, I think it actually went better than rice though.

5chChGFZUX9GFTS6k1yeYD18cIwyYGqN1AqrgX0k

And here are a couple of my favourites I tried making during lockdown, pierogi and katsu chicken.

CZd5zBRqF2LcBKECY_gmxMZMkOY00dVnYb1_vuBvEpMkv5Eb5dny9ViPjjzYbY8CzTOh76NjFT5R2XyP

• Like 1

I never seem to be able to see photos posted from Google Photos. The ones from Mandalore don't work, Ashley's didn't work and I'm pretty sure Soag posted pictures before which I couldn't see either. :( 

I tend to just upload photos to a website like Imgur and then paste the link in here. 

• Like 2

Actually, it strangely works for me on Tapatalk, but not using Chrome on a PC.

Now i'm not sure if I matter or not...

Only ever been to Taco Bell once but I got the Crunchwrap Supreme and loved it. As I haven't had a chance yet to go back I decided to make one. I think it turned out alright.

w2HOTJs.jpgI2N2WnT.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

What's actually in it? Tomato.. onions, mushrooms?

Red peppers, red cabbage, onion, mushrooms, mixed beans and soft cheese, with plenty of spices (paprika and multiple forms of chilli).

• Thanks 1

Starting off the week with some vegan brownies. Half pecan, half raspberry/coconut. Made them as a treat for the missus as she's in the middle of a week of night shifts so they'll go down nicely with both of us.

• Like 1

I'm trying to eat healthier, some smaller portions, more veg, less meat, less sugar, less white bread, stuff like that. Found some ideas in a cookbook.

Tonight's tea was a cauliflower pizza. The cauliflower is actually the base (it takes ages to grate a cauliflower, btw).

Also for a side I make some salt and chili crisps.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cube said:

Tonight's tea was a cauliflower pizza. The cauliflower is actually the base (it takes ages to grate a cauliflower, btw)

I once made cauliflower rice, and I threw the cauliflower in a blender if you have one, works wonders! I have something like this and the second bit is really useful for hacking up stuff:

550x523.jpg

• Like 1

I just use a grater for that

g1057961_brix_goodgrips_rivejern_web2.jp

Doesn't take very long but I guess that depends on the amount of cauliflower needed! 

Edited by MindFreak

Yeah I've never found grating cauliflower particularly time consuming. 

As its been a while, here's some recent stuff:

food1.jpg food2.jpg food3.jpg  food4.jpg

They are (in order):
Sweet potato katsu curry
Harissa chickpeas and sweet potato wedges
3 bean chilli
Peri peri chickpea salad

No idea why the last photo is smaller than the rest

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This was an entire cauliflower in one go. 

@Ashley, your photos always look amazing.

I made some "Meffins" for lunch

• Like 1

Cheers. As I need to send them to my PT I try and make them look better than I would normally do!

Although I do keep thinking I need new plates and place mats in case he's bored 😅

@Ashley These two things look delicious, do you have the recipes?

• Sweet potato katsu curry
  • Harissa chickpeas and sweet potato wedges

Recently discovered harissa and I love using it in my couscous dishes.

• Like 1