NEurope
McPhee

Games Clearout

Sorted now :)

PMs going out.

Gonna have to pass on both GoW and Fire Emblem . Money just isn't there for them at the moment what with other titles getting released soon that'll take presidence and money having to be used to pay for postage of items for work related things.

No worries :) Why do you think i'm selling all these games :P More titles than time and more to come!

That's me sent the money your way. Is it possible to get just first class at all? Not sure if anyone will be in on Thursday to sign for it.

Vegas, Halo 3, GTAIV and Command and Conquer are still available, yours for £40 if you're interested? Might have Gears too, depends if Ganepark wants it or not.

I'm starting to HATE Paypal, i've not used my account in years so it's now having a hissy fit because my bank details, email address and address are all different :(

Gonna have to pass on both GoW and Fire Emblem :(. Money just isn't there for them at the moment what with other titles getting released soon that'll take presidence and money having to be used to pay for postage of items for work related things.

£50 for those plus Gears 1, inc p&p, and you got a deal :) Could I send you a cheque? I just fuckin' hate paypal.

£50 for those plus Gears 1, inc p&p, and you got a deal :) Could I send you a cheque? I just fuckin' hate paypal.

Fable 2 is back up for sale. Interested?

If not then deal, but you'll have to wait for the cheque to clear before i'll post them. I doubt you'd rip me off, but being carefull usually pays off (learnt this the hard way, i got done for £50 over Paypal a couple of years back).

That's me sent the money your way. Is it possible to get just first class at all? Not sure if anyone will be in on Thursday to sign for it.

Payment recieved. Will post the game out tomorrow and if i find the flashback code i'll drop you a PM

I've been advised that £50 is a generous offer for those games. ebay says i can get gears 1 in a special tin box thing for a fiver! I might stick with £40 for the other games totalled.

Not a fan of fable - completed the story and got bored. I'm totally fine with letting a cheque clear first, as I trust you completely. PM me your address and I'll send a cheque for £40 if that's fine with you?

Make me an offer Ten10, for the two if you'd like.

Hmm I don't want to swindle you so I'd take UT3 for the tenner, but I'll raise you 4 for the 2004 version to be thrown in.

Hmm I don't want to swindle you so I'd take UT3 for the tenner, but I'll raise you 4 for the 2004 version to be thrown in.

Quite happy with that, PMing you my Paypal addy now :)

I've been advised that £50 is a generous offer for those games. ebay says i can get gears 1 in a special tin box thing for a fiver! I might stick with £40 for the other games totalled.

Not a fan of fable - completed the story and got bored. I'm totally fine with letting a cheque clear first, as I trust you completely. PM me your address and I'll send a cheque for £40 if that's fine with you?

PM'd you :)

Yup my unreal tournaments arrived too, will add feedback if we still use that thing.

Good, good. Now it's just Jay's games that i'm panicing about getting lost in the mail!

Haha - I think they 'arrived' this morning, but they didn't ring the doorbell so I'm going to pick them up monday morning. I'm certain they're fine :)