NEurope
Paj!

I hate that some people think weed is as bad as heroin.

Gurning is just hilarious on a night out :D , unless its you doing the gurning (at which point you don't really care what you look like). It makes you look such a state. :shakehead

god it's awful when you catch yourself. You look like a riiiiiight twat. haha.

I think the girlfriend has the right to be pissed if her boyfriend decides to start taking drugs. But to print off "facts" and lecture the guy, she should either let him do it and shut up, or just leave him. Relationship isn't about control.

My view on drugs:

Drug person: Hey you guys want to go jump skinny dipping?

Me: No thanks that sounds shit; and you look gay naked.

She seems a little naive to be honest if she thinks its a drug thats as bad as heroin, sure it can fuck people up but like everything in life in moderation. I oity you for having to live with someone like that, I can imagine how annoying it must be.

not really

i have my reasons..

(therefore i know im quite a boring person to be around - )

i probably wont u know :P..

(and i dont believe anyone can be a great drunk..)

ahh well

With most drunks theres no reason to feel insecure, but its understandable why you can feel this way.

I have seen and had quite a few bad experiences, but i dont let it dampen my spirit.

Try open your self up a bit, give it a chance.

If its a good experience then youve gained something, if not.. Then you can be happier knowing your right.

With most drunks theres no reason to feel insecure, but its understandable why you can feel this way.

I have seen and had quite a few bad experiences, but i dont let it dampen my spirit.

Try open your self up a bit, give it a chance.

If its a good experience then youve gained something, if not.. Then you can be happier knowing your right.

it'll never happen (me drinking that is) so its cool

I wasnt suggesting you drink, that wouldnt be fair.

Could have reworded it a bit better though.

Fuck knows, but weed doesn't interest me, I'd definitely try diamorphine hydrochloride if it was a safe dose just to see what the fuss is about. That said, I'm never going to do it because, hurr, it's not legal so such thing as doing it in a safe and clean environment cannot exist, maybe I just need to light myself on fire and get sent to hospital to try it

That said, I'm just happy with drink. A lot of booze!

With drinking, or being with others who are drunk, it's more about the friendship I think. I have friends who I know will just get more talkative or silly when drunk, and I also have friends who just get into complete states, depress themselves and others, etc.

I only started drinking about two years ago, and I don't think I drink much. I had a bottle of Brother's Strawberry Cider (which maybe would fill a pint glass), and that's all I've had for about...a good few weeks. So, for me, nowadays it's more about the taste. But, before then, I think I held the same views about friends and drink before I even started drinking. I had friends who were both fine and lunatics whilst drunk.

So, whilst not drinking yourself (which is completely fine, it's up to you what you do), if you have good friends that can stay as good friends whether they're drinking, singing, or yo-yoing, then that's cool.

With drinking, or being with others who are drunk, it's more about the friendship I think. I have friends who I know will just get more talkative or silly when drunk, and I also have friends who just get into complete states, depress themselves and others, etc.

I only started drinking about two years ago, and I don't think I drink much. I had a bottle of Brother's Strawberry Cider (which maybe would fill a pint glass), and that's all I've had for about...a good few weeks. So, for me, nowadays it's more about the taste. But, before then, I think I held the same views about friends and drink before I even started drinking. I had friends who were both fine and lunatics whilst drunk.

So, whilst not drinking yourself (which is completely fine, it's up to you what you do), if you have good friends that can stay as good friends whether they're drinking, singing, or yo-yoing, then that's cool.

Delicious stuff, it's my drink of choice during Sunday pub quizzezezezezes. :D

I used to be an absolute no drugs person - not even paracetamol. I covered myself in topicals for my psoriasis many a time, but I really hated taking pills.

Now i'm likely to be on brutal medications for the rest of my life.. (not even anywhere close to the paracetamol I was so scared of) I rarely drink because of the huge risks associated with it for me.. Not only could it interact with my medications, I have a higher risk of liver damage and cancer. And it makes my condition temporarily worse.

I'm surprised people haven't mentioned prescription drugs. Plenty of people I know "borrow" their relatives pain meds (diazipan is one I remember for sure)... It is seemingly quite a common thing.

@ war: "Give it a chance"? just because you like alcohol it doesn't mean to say anyone that doesn't is closed minded, ok?

Yeah, I assume Buttons has a really good reason for not drinking. I.e family member/friend related etc.

I think saying weed is as bad as heroin is just being stupid.

My first experience with drugs was at the Cambridge strawberry fair I saw some of my brothers mates and hung out with them then they brought ecstasy witch I took a pill of I was on a trip for 2 hours before coming to but now IM classified as a stoner for that (witch makes no sense) but I smoke weed now and again at parties and stuff done no wrong to me just makes me mellow

I've dabbled with most narcotics. Weed has never been a favourite of mine.

@ war: "Give it a chance"? just because you like alcohol it doesn't mean to say anyone that doesn't is closed minded, ok?

I didnt mean give drinking a chance, i meant go out with people.

I didnt say she was close minded did i? :s

I didnt mean give drinking a chance, i meant go out with people.

I didnt say she was close minded did i? :s

(i think you phrased what you wrote quite badly! lol)

i have been out people and it only me believe it more..

.. and paj has hit the nail on the head so to speak ..

the idea of going out to clubs, pubs, whatever actually repulses me (for lack of a better word)

a good night in playing some games with a few friends or whatever with a pizza or whatever is more my cup of tea (unfortunately dont get to do that much anymore)

the idea of going out to clubs, pubs, whatever actually repulses me (for lack of a better word)

a good night in playing some games with a few friends or whatever with a pizza or whatever is more my cup of tea (unfortunately dont get to do that much anymore)

I could so be friends with you, haha! I'm really not a fan of going out, at all. I just don't see the fun in it. I'd much rather stay in with some nice company, some good food and some nice entertainment (whether that is games, films or just talking, I don't care). =)

I could so be friends with you, haha! I'm really not a fan of going out, at all. I just don't see the fun in it. I'd much rather stay in with some nice company, some good food and some nice entertainment (whether that is games, films or just talking, I don't care). =)

yeh its like my perfect night :)

unfortunately my friends (from school) arent into that sort of stuff so therefore i dont really get to do that sort of thing unless nando and his friends are doing stuff like that and i get to tag along!

yeh its like my perfect night :)

unfortunately my friends (from school) arent into that sort of stuff so therefore i dont really get to do that sort of thing unless nando and his friends are doing stuff like that and i get to tag along!

Same, don't really get to do it either, sadly. None of my friends even play games, so yeah. I've actually never even had any of my friends visit my home, how sad is that? =P

Anyway, I don't mind a bit of drinking myself, as long as the drinks are nice and people aren't getting stupidly drunk. When I'm out with friends (rarely happens, not even once per month), we usually just sit at a table in a quiet pub, have one or two drinks and have a nice chat.

Yea, i did word it badly.. VERY!

I love playing board games, especially monopoly, it can be just as fun as going out.

It depends on the company though, most dont enjoy them as they get older. Its sad really =[

Hey, why not combine the two? Local pub Sixty Million Postcards has board games free for all to use. Good over a pint of their Strawberry Cider. Monopoly is a hit, as is Scrabble, but Battleships takes the biscuit there tbh.

I love playing board games, especially monopoly, it can be just as fun as going out.

If you're really lucky, you can find pubs which offer board games. I've played connect-four and a few other board games before in this pub that wasn't too far from our house. It was pretty quiet, good music in the background, nice people, and some nice drinks. Can't go wrong really.

Yea, i did word it badly.. VERY!

It depends on the company though, most dont enjoy them as they get older. Its sad really =[

lol.. i didnt mean board games :P...

like n64, gc, wii type stuff

but BRILLIANT suggestion

just need to get enough people to play cluedo with me now :P

If you're really lucky, you can find pubs which offer board games. I've played connect-four and a few other board games before in this pub that wasn't too far from our house. It was pretty quiet, good music in the background, nice people, and some nice drinks. Can't go wrong really.

That would be uite cool, but id like to play with friends because i can be a bad loser sometimes.

lol.. i didnt mean board games :P...

like n64, gc, wii type stuff

but BRILLIANT suggestion

just need to get enough people to play cluedo with me now :P

I cant play anything that requires any actual skill, so multiplayer sometimes annoys me.

Unless theres a bit of luck involved, like in most games.