NEurope

This just proves how you can't trust reviews, and should not put the purchase of a game on the line after reading one. How can one reviewer give this a 5, another give it a 7 and another a 9?!

There's enough of us getting it this week, we'll all tell you how we feel about it. And surely fellow gamers are the people you ned to listen to :)

There's enough of us getting it this week, we'll all tell you how we feel about it. And surely fellow gamers are the people you ned to listen to :)

Honestly, I can't tell you how much more I value people's opinions on here than other reviewers.

Dazzy speaks the truth! I've preordered it anyway. Most likely Friday for me. :)

Ok, I give in. Little King's Story will just have to wait.

Preordered.

Ok, I give in. Little King's Story will just have to wait.

Preordered.

I just hope Hero of Time didn't read that.

OR ELSE YOU WILL DIIIE!

I'll hunt down the game tomorrow, expect me online as soon as i get it (most likely with Japjer as my handle).

Same here! Woop! Should definitely be here tomorrow!!!

Same here! I'm expecting it Friday, fingers crossed for tomorrow though.

Got it! They already had it yesterday, but at least there were plenty copies left.

Already tried it out a bit. So far I don't really do that well. It keeps registering my forehands as backhands for some reason, however when it's done correctly, it usually goes where i want it to go.

Played some online matches too. This one guy kept spamming lobs, and they're quite hard to hit =(. I opened a thread in the online subforums if anyone wants to play me =)

Got it! They already had it yesterday, but at least there were plenty copies left.

Already tried it out a bit. So far I don't really do that well. It keeps registering my forehands as backhands for some reason, however when it's done correctly, it usually goes where i want it to go.

Played some online matches too. This one guy kept spamming lobs, and they're quite hard to hit =(. I opened a thread in the online subforums if anyone wants to play me =)

So practice makes perfect you reckon? Like real tennis then....very good.

lol. I heard that you really need to hit the practice area hard as it can take up to an hour to really get used to the controls. The practice mode spits tennis balls at you so I'm sure it will be fun.

From discussions I've seen, there is also a specific way to hold the remote apparently. Although the discussions I've seen on this seem like a normality for me. Forefinger on B button, thumb on A. How else do people hold the remote for tennis games?! There were hints that you hold the remote nearly sideways though. Someone can elaborate for me tomorrow ;)

Someone can elaborate for me tomorrow ;)

Or today! :p Yea, it's a hint in one of the MANY loading screens, hold the wiimote sideways, but most people would do that naturally anyway.

Been playing a bit more now and it's starting to get more fun! I had some tense matches with some german dude and it really came down to tactics and ball placement. I had a lot of winners myself but lost the match on unforced errors.

It seems doubles on 4 wiis isn't possible though, the matchmaking service is pretty much identical to the one in Tiger Woods 2008 except that you can only have one person join. Maybe it's possible if you play with friends.

does anyone agree with me when i say that the wiimotion plus without the condom (attachted to the wiiremote) it more ugly then taking it out of the rubber?

without the rubber i feel the remove button(s), and i kinda think that it will irritate me on the long run.

Edited by marcel

mine is here :) i actually played grand slam last night without motion plus and that alone was pritty good control wise. off to test :)

I got it! Practice does indeed make perfect! Off to play more, hopefully play some online matches later!

its good fun, motion plus is not perfected on this game tho i agree with the average 80% sort of scores, my online tag is

ChrisOBGN add me :)

Gutted. Got home and I had a lovely slip from royal mail saying they couldn't post it because it was too big :( I can't get it til saturday now!! Waaaah!!!

So, motionplus, awesome or average?

Gutted. Got home and I had a lovely slip from royal mail saying they couldn't post it because it was too big :( I can't get it til saturday now!! Waaaah!!!

So, motionplus, awesome or average?

Above Average i would say, but Awesome won't arrive till Wii Sports Resort i reckon!

I can't get online at the mo...something bout servers! ::shrug: