NEurope

The same reason why it didn't work in mario strikers: who knows?

Ok, you've got me slightly paranoid. :heh: I'm gonna believe there's the option for four players on four separate Wii's until we know otherwise...!

Just read the IGN review and man I'm now really confused about this game! The problem is that I trust Eurogamer but it just looks so damn good! I hate it when reviews are so, so different - it's not even just score but also the comments. IGN basically say it works whilst EG say it's broken, how is that possible!?

It's MOH:H2 all over again! (EG gave that 6)

Aha, brilliant. :bowdown: Hopefully that's the advert we'll be getting in the UK.

I think I'll definitely be getting this - I'll slap a preorder down today.

Redshell i'm definately gonna have a match with you, gonna be fun! Hopefully they'll be no lag! Have no-idea who i'm going to be, but at the end of the day it comes down to skill...and you'll probably beat me! haha

if I preorder his thru PLAY today, will it come early? like, tomorrow ?!

if I preorder his thru PLAY today, will it come early? like, tomorrow ?!

Preorder from GAME, should be sent tomorrow and theres a good chance you'll get it Thursday, although i reckon there gonna stick very cautiously to the motionplus date, so expect everything friday onwards.

i think v tennis will be the better game , hopefully i will get 1 and my brother will get v tennis ill let u know

I'm waiting to see (and perhaps play, if possible :indeed:) before I consider buying this or Virtua Tennis 2009. I was convinced I would get one or the other at some point but I'm perfectly happy to wait and see which one turns out the best.. and wait for a drop in price : peace:

Preorder from GAME, should be sent tomorrow and theres a good chance you'll get it Thursday, although i reckon there gonna stick very cautiously to the motionplus date, so expect everything friday onwards.

In that case I'll just buy it on Friday at the Metro Centre. Where I hope to find Marbles Balance Challenge (or whatever it's called).

Got an email saying my orders being processed! Hopefully it will be posted out tomorrow as Game has us accustomed to. :yay:

Words: Martin Kitts, NGamer UK

NGamer actually. :heh: Regardless, it's a very good score. It seems that it's beaten out their 89% review of Virtua Tennis too.

What the I thought Motion Plus wasnt out for a month!

Can you play 2v2 online? That would be so sweet.

Just read the IGN review and man I'm now really confused about this game!

I second that, yesterday I was pretty much decided on giving this game a miss.

and.... now today, after IGN and Gamesradar's reviews, I'm pretty much all set to get this after work on Friday and settle down for a night of tennis.

How much will Game be charging instore for this?

my game order has been processing since 2pm,. and they have taken my money, so i guess it will be posted tomorrow to come thursday

anyone seen the v tennis championship pack with the rackets ? lol looks like the motion plus wont fit with the on , silly sega

Edited by yesteryeargames

@ lostmario - GAME should be charging £49.99 for this with MotionPlus but I wouldn't put it passed them or any other stores to kick it up a bit to about £54.99 or even £59.99 at a push.

It reminds us of the brilliant Super Tennis on SNES
Excellent. :)

Aha, brilliant. :bowdown: Hopefully that's the advert we'll be getting in the UK.
I imagine it will be yeah.

Redshell i'm definately gonna have a match with you, gonna be fun!
For sure man!

Yeah, online on this game is going to be sweet I reckon. :yay:

Super...FRICKIN'...Tennis!

Holy tennis balls Batman! High praise indeed!!

I trust whatever Kittsy writes.

Yeah that is an Eglish advert. You know the old woman in it? She auditioned to be in my film the day after she filmed this, she was telling me about it and I was obviously interested in it. She was insane, had mad red hair (thats a wig in the advert)... she didnt get the part...

Hope this gets sent tomorrow for some Tennis shenanigans on Thursday!

Excellent. :)

I imagine it will be yeah.

For sure man!

Yeah, online on this game is going to be sweet I reckon. :yay:

'Tis indeed the UK advert, I saw it on Sky Sports today. :)

Super...FRICKIN'...Tennis!

Holy tennis balls Batman! High praise indeed!!

I trust whatever Kittsy writes.

Kittsy is a legend. Tom met him, you know! :o