NEurope
Ellmeister

Drinking Games

Let's play a drink the beer!

What do I win?

Another beer!

It's the only correct game

Try this one. Go to the bar, place an order and drink it. Repeat this until inebriated.

This man knows

Ping Pang Pong!

really headfucks people :)

Sounds absolutely amazing. I'll be playing this asap.

Ring of Fire is the classic, though. Probably my favourite.

Word, I've only played it once but is amazing, and enjoyable and doesn't feel like a pointless reason to drink (but of course... it is) but it has proper rules, so its okay. :p

Me and Dan made that sexy at the meet.

Ours is slightly different, and we give them better names. Thumb Master, Dance Master [instead of nose], and Freeze Master.

You can't break the ring, otherwise have a drink, amazingly hard when you get towards the end of the game if it goes on that far. The Ace card is similar, we call it Waterfall, everyone drinks, but you can only stop drinking if the person to your right [depending on cycle] stops. So the one to the right of the person who picked up the Waterfall card is fucked.

I think the biggest change is how our kings work, in the centre of the ring we have an empty pint glass, each time a king appears, you fill the glass 1/4 with your drink. The last king, fills it up and downs it.

Sounds identical to the version I played, amazingly awesome.

Let's play a drink the beer!

What do I win?

Another beer!

It's the only correct game

This man knows

You've got to spice up the relationship gringo.

The only drinking game Ive ever played is where you all sit in a circle with shots, and each person says a statement, like

'I've never had phone sex'

And if anyone in the circle HAS had phone sex, they drink a shot.

People get drunk quickly, and you find out tons of gossip on people :D

I've tried this! The things you learn about people you thought you knew ... It was shocking, to say the least.

I don't really play drinking games all that much. I'll tend to drink every turn in poker/chess/backgammon/whatever.

I've got a card game, Fluxx, which made for a good drinking game. Each time you make someone win, they do two shots and you do one. If you make yourself win then you do one and everyone else does two.

Drinking chess - a shot every time a piece is taken - is dangerous.

Centurion is a popular one. A shot of beer a minute, for 100 minutes. Never played it myself but keep meaning to.

By my calculations (which are poor), 100x50ml shots =500cl = 10 larger cans. In 1h40?! 26 units if you're using 50ml, equivalent to a 70cl bottle of bacardi rum! You may as well be drinking a pint of vodka.

25ml shots would be 5 cans, which makes one every 20 mins, with strongbow that'd be roughly 13 units, or 13 shots. One of those 35cl bottles of spirits. In less than two hours :P More possible, but still half a pint of vodka.

I've played most of these games.

shot chess is good fun, especially when your opponent starts to fail miserably after a few shots..doesn't get you too drunk though :p

Drinking chess - a shot every time a piece is taken - is dangerous.

To make it even more exciting, the amount you drink should be proportional to the value of the piece.

To make it even more exciting, the amount you drink should be proportional to the value of the piece.

board_big.jpg

Maybe they provide extras, though doubtful, as you may want a knight instead.

Of course. I simply mentioned a Queen because it is the general choice.

Spoons

Lets say 4 people are playing.

Take 3 spoons and place them in the middle of the 4 of you.

You take the Jack's, Queen's, King's and Ace's from a deck of cards. Shuffle them really well. Deal out 4 cards to each person.

The aim is to get 4 matching cards in your hand. You place a card you want rid of to your left and pick up the card on your right, that the person to your right has just placed to there left...... If you get me >.>

Rinse and repeat until someone gets 4 of a kind in there hand.

Grab a spoon as fast as possible and touch your nose with the spoon.

Theres only 3 spoons so the person who dosnt get one has to take a shot.

It works really well, the only problem being that if your reflex's are crap your going to get really drunk,really fast.....

Did i say problem?

I prefer a good variation on that game -- instead of 3 spoons in the centre, you have three shots. Need I say more?

Spoons

Lets say 4 people are playing.

Take 3 spoons and place them in the middle of the 4 of you.

You take the Jack's, Queen's, King's and Ace's from a deck of cards. Shuffle them really well. Deal out 4 cards to each person.

The aim is to get 4 matching cards in your hand. You place a card you want rid of to your left and pick up the card on your right, that the person to your right has just placed to there left...... If you get me >.>

Rinse and repeat until someone gets 4 of a kind in there hand.

Grab a spoon as fast as possible and touch your nose with the spoon.

Theres only 3 spoons so the person who dosnt get one has to take a shot.

It works really well, the only problem being that if your reflex's are crap your going to get really drunk,really fast.....

Did i say problem?

I know that! It's extremely fun to play! We just use stones or little rocks or whatever that we have to snatch. Appropriately, we call it Stress. :heh:

Centurion is a popular one. A shot of beer a minute, for 100 minutes. Never played it myself but keep meaning to.

Ring of Fire is the classic, though. Probably my favourite.

Played a sequence game on my birthday, I think it was called 21, but not sure if there's another game of the same name. Basically you have to get from 1 to 21, with people intervening whenever they want. If two people say the same number at the same time, they both drink.

Centurian is rubbish, its 1 pint every 23 and a bit minutes.

Thats nothing.

Last drinking game I played was perhaps the simplist and stupidest. Basically have two coins. You throw them on the table. The results are:

Two heads: You drink

Head and tail: You pass to the next person

Two tails: You make up a rule, which if broken results in drinking

After about half and hour we had a combo of:

Each person known by a made up name-no real names allowed

No pointing

No swearing

Heads known as bottle tops

Coins must only be held in the left hand

While holding coins drinks must be held on your head

If you need the toilet you must ask permission from the person to your left

You must hop to the toilet

Didgerido must be said in place of the word rule

No saying the word "drink"

Everyone must stand if a head appears

If people miss you breaking a rule then you can say they missed it and everyone else must drink.

You must make an animal noise when finishing a drink

No saying the word "you"

The results were devastating.

Last drinking game I played was perhaps the simplist and stupidest. Basically have two coins. You throw them on the table. The results are:

Two heads: You drink

Head and tail: You pass to the next person

Two tails: You make up a rule, which if broken results in drinking

After about half and hour we had a combo of:

Each person known by a made up name-no real names allowed

No pointing

No swearing

Heads known as bottle tops

Coins must only be held in the left hand

While holding coins drinks must be held on your head

If you need the toilet you must ask permission from the person to your left

You must hop to the toilet

Didgerido must be said in place of the word rule

No saying the word "drink"

Everyone must stand if a head appears

If people miss you breaking a rule then you can say they missed it and everyone else must drink.

You must make an animal noise when finishing a drink

No saying the word "you"

The results were devastating.

Dear god, that's brilliant! The craziness ... :bowdown:

Ugh, drinking games, don't remind me. The first (and hopefully last) drinking game I played was to Soccer Saturday and I don't really like football! I got dragged into it, lol.

Basically the game went like this;

Offscreen goal = 1 shot

Send off = 1 shot

Player with the same first name as your own is mentioned = 1 shot

Pick a team that's playing, if they score = 1 shot

Penalty = 1 shot

Of course, this was a few weeks back when the weather was playing up, so most matches were postponed. My mate decided to up the rules to 2 shots for each. I skipped lunch too, and I was totally gone within a few hours. Man did I pay for that in the evening/the next day.

Me and my friends play Roxane whenever sting sings Roxane or red light you drink it can also be used to the lord of the rings remix there taking the hobbits to isengard.

Roxanne is amazing. It's great when you ge tloads of people and can do this...

Ugh, drinking games, don't remind me. The first (and hopefully last) drinking game I played was to Soccer Saturday and I don't really like football! I got dragged into it, lol.

Basically the game went like this;

Offscreen goal = 1 shot

Send off = 1 shot

Player with the same first name as your own is mentioned = 1 shot

Pick a team that's playing, if they score = 1 shot

Penalty = 1 shot

Of course, this was a few weeks back when the weather was playing up, so most matches were postponed. My mate decided to up the rules to 2 shots for each. I skipped lunch too, and I was totally gone within a few hours. Man did I pay for that in the evening/the next day.

isn't there something about 'unbelievable, Geoff!' in the rules?

isn't there something about 'unbelievable, Geoff!' in the rules?

Think so, don't remember though... :heh:

Roxanne is amazing. It's great when you ge tloads of people and can do this...

I'm sorry but that looks amazingly boring.

And on a technicality, the Roxannes' said at the end seem to be sung by the Police, not Sting, who you hear bawling about the red light. If studio trickery has been used then every copy of the song should be burnt.

Half the people in that vid are faking it too, charlie! The two girls front right... shocking!