NEurope
Ellmeister

Drinking Games

Simply what the title says really. Anyone have any fun drinking games they do or used to play? Ones with cards? Whats the rules etc. Me and my friends fancy trying some new ones.

Also what we really want is for people to give us ideas (good ones of course not depraved weird ones :p) for rules in drinking games such as you can't say a person's name or you have to drink. :) We have a good game involving that but we want some funny and new rules!

We had a drinking games night at my local over the Christmas period, didn't go myself as i was too busy as such doing other things. Stuff they had were drinking a yard of ale in x time, the boat race (where teams of 5 had to drink pints as fast as possible the next person couldn't go until the person in front had necked said pint.)

Me and my friends play a drinking game.

ReZ Funny Game

- Rules

- Everytime ReZ says something funny, everyone takes a drink.

First time we played it, I'd never been so sober.

Me and my friends play a drinking game.

ReZ Funny Game

- Rules

- Everytime ReZ says something funny, everyone takes a drink.

First time we played it, I'd never been so sober.

You should play that game at an AA meeting. You'd work wonders.

Try this one. Go to the bar, place an order and drink it. Repeat this until inebriated.

The only drinking game Ive ever played is where you all sit in a circle with shots, and each person says a statement, like

'I've never had phone sex'

And if anyone in the circle HAS had phone sex, they drink a shot.

People get drunk quickly, and you find out tons of gossip on people :D

The only drinking game Ive ever played is where you all sit in a circle with shots, and each person says a statement, like

'I've never had phone sex'

And if anyone in the circle HAS had phone sex, they drink a shot.

People get drunk quickly, and you find out tons of gossip on people :D

The I've never game is a classic :)

Come on people! I'm sure you could all put that comedic genius (ahem) into some decent rule making. Someone suggested making people say "sir, yes sir" at the beginning of every sentence, sounds decent enough.

At the last soiree I attended, we were playing black jack, and the person who loses has to take a shot or so much of their drink. Having no lost, that person can make up a rule - and that rule can be anything so it doesn't even have to relate to the game. We ended up with no pointing, no using peoples names, using only your left hand for drinking, all sentences have to begin with a particular word and so on. And if it gets too complicated, the new rule can be to abandon some or all the others and do something less mentally taxing.

Ring of Fire, Drink while you think, 21s, Whats the name of the fucking game, thumbmaster, dancemaster, singmaster, Tune my radio, fuzzy duck, no first names, left handed, http://www.com rule, international drinking rules etc etc.

Not a big drinker really.

The I've never game is a classic :)

Come on people! I'm sure you could all put that comedic genius (ahem) into some decent rule making. Someone suggested making people say "sir, yes sir" at the beginning of every sentence, sounds decent enough.

We had people saying "now" at the start of every sentence, it was hilarious.

Ring of Fire (The way we play it, loads of ppl have diff rules)

Start the game by getting a fair few drinks each, either a few bottles, or plenty of spirit to top up shots, we usually play this with beer, its funny as fuck, and you end up prettty leathered!

General Rules

NO leaving the table without a card that lets you do so.

Once a card is played, its out the game.

If you fail to down your drink when required, a shot is given as punishment.

Right, so first you get a full deck of cards and spread them over a table face down, muddle them around on the table. Now take it in turns around the table to pick a card, once you pick it up, show the rest of the table, each card has a different power.

1 - 5 = Sip Card, take 1 - 5 sips depending on which number you get, this is an instant use card, so you cant keep it to take ur sips later on.

6 = Toilet Card, your now allowed to use the toilet whenever u choose, the card is good for only one use.

7 = Nose Card, you place your thumb on your nose, everyone else around the table must place there thumbs on there noses, the last one to do it, downs there drink. Keep it discreet, and some people dont notice for a while, its funnny as. You can use this card wenever u want in game.

8 = Pose Card, you pull of any type of pose you want, everyone else around the table must copy your pose, the last person to do so much down there drink. You can use this card wenever u want in game.

9 = Thumb Card, you place your thumb discreetly onto the table, everyone else must copy you, last person to do, downs there drink. If everyone hasnt clicked on by the time of your next turn, you must do or say nothing, until a loser for the thumb has been decided. You can use this card wenever u want in game.

10 = Question Card, If you have this card, then the next person you ask a question to must reply with Fuck Off, if they dont, they down there drink. This is a funny card, even asking someone "What does 10 do?", that usually gets em everytime lol.

Jack = Topic Card, Instant use card, you decide a topic, word association starts from the person nxt to you, whoever repeats a word or fails to say a right word within 5 seconds, downs there drink.

Queen = Drink to the Queen, instant use card, everyone has 5 sips on there drink.

King = 4th King Dies, each king that is picked up must be placed face up in the middle of the table, whoever gets the 4th, downs there drink, and has a shot.

Ace = Ring Of Fire, Everyone must concentrate on whoever has picked this card up, as long as they are drinking, you must be drinking, perfect for getting everyone to down a bottle at once. This works best if you force everyone to get a fresh bottle wenever an ace appears.

So there it is, the BEST drinking game in the world :P

Ping Pang Pong!

you need about 6 + for this to be fun but it's absolutely amazing once you get it going.

basically, you sit in a circle. the person who starts says ping, then the sequence continues to pang, pong going clockwise. When the third player shouts out Pong, they point at another player of their choice and the sequence starts over. If you mess up the sequence at any time you drink.

the trick is to confuse everyone- you can point whenever you like and it really headfucks people :)

Watch 24, every time you hear Jack say "Dammit", "Do you trust me?" or "There isn't time!" take a shot.

After an episode you will be mortal.

Ring of Fire, Drink while you think, 21s, Whats the name of the fucking game, thumbmaster, dancemaster, singmaster, Tune my radio, fuzzy duck, no first names, left handed, http://www.com rule, international drinking rules etc etc.

Not a big drinker really.

...of course you aren't....

:heh:

Some shit one where you either drin kthe shot you're passed, or it amases into multiple shots, which you have to drink all at once. Kinda like Weakest link, it builds up. Not sure how it's determined how does/doesn't drink the slowly building amount of shots in one go, all I know is that I had to, and ended up wasted completely.

And the Never Ever game or whatever. Someone already posted it.

Centurion is a popular one. A shot of beer a minute, for 100 minutes. Never played it myself but keep meaning to.

Ring of Fire is the classic, though. Probably my favourite.

Played a sequence game on my birthday, I think it was called 21, but not sure if there's another game of the same name. Basically you have to get from 1 to 21, with people intervening whenever they want. If two people say the same number at the same time, they both drink.

We used to play a game whenever a new drinker joined our group, it hasnt got a name.

Basically the first person must either say 1,2, or 3.

The next person can add either 1,2 or 3 on this and so on.

The person who is landed with the number 15 (or 25 in bigger games) must down a drink.

If more than one of you is willing to do it you can make the same person drink over and over.

Arrogance

No it's not named after me. You get a big bowl. Poor any concoction of drinks you like. Flip a coin. If heads you drink it, if tails you pass it to the next person, who can add anything they want to the drink bowl, and then they in turn flip a coin. Kind of like hot potato.

Also the IDR (international drinking rules) - No names;only titles, no pointing with the extended finger, no use of the word drink, swear in inverted comers, drink for pleasure left hand pinky up, drink for punishment right pinky up, if more than one offence is committed before punishment is dealt than you combo the punishments (e.g. point and say drink and that is 2 fingers x 2fingers x 2), question master, sticky master and pose master. There's more but i can't remember them now.

Not sure of the name, but brilliant game. Make a dirty pint. Get a penny. Try and bounce the penny on its side in to the cup, with one bounce from the table. If you get it in, choose someone to drink the dirty pint. If you miss, next person has a go.

Also, you have to say "Touch cup" (I think this may be the name of the game actually) before touching your drink, punishment or free. And if the penny falls off the table after your bounce and nobody saves it before it hits the floor, you have to down the dirty pint.

This caused my flatmate to be very ill the Thursday before Christmas, good fun game.

Drinking games, you say? I'd recommend the following: Watch Godzilla Vs Megalon, and each time something inexplicable happens, you drink a shot of -insert alcoholic substance here-, I can promise you you'll be drunk within the first 45 minutes of the movie xDD

Predator

Watch Predator and drink everytime something homoerotic happens.

Shit, I'm pissed already!

Drink along with Friends works - every time you think there's canned laughter, you drink!

That's the rules we play! It's awesome!

I never is always fun with people you don't know that well - or thought you did! :heh:

Me and my friends play Roxane whenever sting sings Roxane or red light you drink it can also be used to the lord of the rings remix there taking the hobbits to isengard.

Predator

Watch Predator and drink everytime something homoerotic happens.

Me and Dan made that sexy at the meet.

Start the game by getting a fair few drinks each, either a few bottles, or plenty of spirit to top up shots, we usually play this with beer, its funny as fuck, and you end up prettty leathered!

General Rules

NO leaving the table without a card that lets you do so.

Once a card is played, its out the game.

If you fail to down your drink when required, a shot is given as punishment.

Right, so first you get a full deck of cards and spread them over a table face down, muddle them around on the table. Now take it in turns around the table to pick a card, once you pick it up, show the rest of the table, each card has a different power.

1 - 5 = Sip Card, take 1 - 5 sips depending on which number you get, this is an instant use card, so you cant keep it to take ur sips later on.

6 = Toilet Card, your now allowed to use the toilet whenever u choose, the card is good for only one use.

7 = Nose Card, you place your thumb on your nose, everyone else around the table must place there thumbs on there noses, the last one to do it, downs there drink. Keep it discreet, and some people dont notice for a while, its funnny as. You can use this card wenever u want in game.

8 = Pose Card, you pull of any type of pose you want, everyone else around the table must copy your pose, the last person to do so much down there drink. You can use this card wenever u want in game.

9 = Thumb Card, you place your thumb discreetly onto the table, everyone else must copy you, last person to do, downs there drink. If everyone hasnt clicked on by the time of your next turn, you must do or say nothing, until a loser for the thumb has been decided. You can use this card wenever u want in game.

10 = Question Card, If you have this card, then the next person you ask a question to must reply with Fuck Off, if they dont, they down there drink. This is a funny card, even asking someone "What does 10 do?", that usually gets em everytime lol.

Jack = Topic Card, Instant use card, you decide a topic, word association starts from the person nxt to you, whoever repeats a word or fails to say a right word within 5 seconds, downs there drink.

Queen = Drink to the Queen, instant use card, everyone has 5 sips on there drink.

King = 4th King Dies, each king that is picked up must be placed face up in the middle of the table, whoever gets the 4th, downs there drink, and has a shot.

Ace = Ring Of Fire, Everyone must concentrate on whoever has picked this card up, as long as they are drinking, you must be drinking, perfect for getting everyone to down a bottle at once. This works best if you force everyone to get a fresh bottle wenever an ace appears.

So there it is, the BEST drinking game in the world :P

Ours is slightly different, and we give them better names. Thumb Master, Dance Master [instead of nose], and Freeze Master.

You can't break the ring, otherwise have a drink, amazingly hard when you get towards the end of the game if it goes on that far. The Ace card is similar, we call it Waterfall, everyone drinks, but you can only stop drinking if the person to your right [depending on cycle] stops. So the one to the right of the person who picked up the Waterfall card is fucked.

I think the biggest change is how our kings work, in the centre of the ring we have an empty pint glass, each time a king appears, you fill the glass 1/4 with your drink. The last king, fills it up and downs it.

Me and Dan made that sexy at the meet.

I think the biggest change is how our kings work, in the centre of the ring we have an empty pint glass, each time a king appears, you fill the glass 1/4 with your drink. The last king, fills it up and downs it.

This has been noted, and applied to my rules lol, thats a shit hot rule. Wooop

im gonna hav to play this again very soon