NEurope
Dante

Aliens vs. Predator

Yeh but the online is a bit of a farce and for a game, which is multi-player centric, it's a pretty bad oversight on the part of the developers. I do like it because i'm an out and out fanboy but if I wasn't I probably would be as unimpressed as most people. I'm still liking the single player, it's got a good atmosphere to it. The online is a really mixed bag. It hardly ever connects ranked matches and considering you can only get XP in those I doubt i'll ever unlock the skins/achievements. The player matches can be good but only if there's a small amount of people (around 8). Anymore and it's lag central. If they couldn't handle more than that why have it as an option? Unfortunately I don't think they even care about these issues, it's been out a week now with no fixes. Luckily Colonial Marines is in the hands of a more competent developer (Gearbox). Even though Borderlands does go a bit insane lagwise with 4 people, it's usually fine with 3 so i've a little more faith in them.

I've had lag free matches with 12 people. But I do agree the online is bit of a farce. But I still enjoy it, and so do my friends, and when we are able to connect it's great fun.

I guess I'm the only one that likes this game then :) Oh well, at least my friends do too.