NEurope
ReZourceman

Would You Cradle Your Daughters Severed Head? A poll.

See da post.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. See da post.

• Yeah, thats slightly creepy.
    • Nah, its her daughter dude!
    • Dunno, but ReZ, you're normally right so I'll side with you.

So I think I heard that some chicks head got detatched from her body. The mother, in sadness and pain cradled the severed head.

Do you think this is slightly weird?

Weird. But semi-understandable considering the pr0 grief/shock/shabba that she'd be going through.

From another site:

"The lyric where it refrences head in my hands and your smiling, is because Katie was decapitated and her mother held her head on the side of the rode as the ambulance removed the rest of the family from the crash site"

From another site:

"The lyric where it refrences head in my hands and your smiling, is because Katie was decapitated and her mother held her head on the side of the rode as the ambulance removed the rest of the family from the crash site"

Come on. Thats freaky deaky shit.

LOLOLOL! Oh my god, I just started laughing uncontrollably I didn't know what you were referring to so I scanned the quote for the mistake, my laughter gradually building then I saw it, and burst out laughing. Massive laugh at me.

That song is a tune.

Been listening to them tonight actually.

Regarding the actual poll, its a bit sick but if its all you can do to bear the grief then do it. I don't know how it must feel so I can't really say either way.

It is kinda creepy, but after loosing your daughter in such a horrific manner, what else can you do? The shock of it would be enough, so I went for option 2. Oh, and lol at option 3. :heh:

Not completely understanding the story, here's my 5 cents: Seeing your daughter decapitated must be so weird in itself that any action stemming from that really can't be much weirder.