NEurope
ReZourceman

SD Card Help Really Annoying

Bought 8GB San Disk, SDHC Card, ULTRA II from Boffer.co.uk

Doesn't work in the digital camera...too big?

But more importantly its not being recognised/not opening on my PC. The error message.

F:/ Is not accessible.

The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.

Help! :(

Does your device support SDHC? Some don't. Also some devices don't recognise more than 2GB cards if they have out dated firmware

Have you got a SDHC card reader for your pc? Does your camera support SDHC & to what capacity?

Some devices are able to support SDHC through a firmware upgrade. See if there is one available for yours.

Did you sort it, ReZourceman? I'm thinking of buying some SDHC memory, but I'm not too sure about whether it'll work in my Sony Xperia phone. I've been on the Sony forums but they're a bit crap! Any advice?

Ah I havn't searched yet. (I will)

Incidentally I left the SD card in my pc then when I went to turn it back on it wouldn't get passed the first screen. Thought my PC was fucked, but took it out and it worked. Mental.

Ah I havn't searched yet. (I will)

Incidentally I left the SD card in my pc then when I went to turn it back on it wouldn't get passed the first screen. Thought my PC was fucked, but took it out and it worked. Mental.

Three days, THREE FUCKING DAYS, it took me to realize mine was plugged in...

Yeah, it's because in the BIOS the USB Device is ahead of the HDD in boot priority, this kind of thing was common way back too, with floppy drives tending to be #1 in boot priority, and people leaving discs in and such...

Just have to get into the BIOS and slap your HDD to #1 priority.