NEurope
Dante

Mass Effect 2

One thing I noticed was...

I read that there'd be a huge decision in this DLC that would affect ME3. Which was that then? I had only one i'm aware of. That was to warn the Batarians or not. I chose to and I couldn't do it anyway so is it inevitable that the Artoht system gets destroyed? Shepard better have kept proof of the reaper invasion or the Alliance are just going to keep being nobs until the reapers arrive in a few years.

It could be the decision at the very end where Hacket says the Batarians are looking for the one responsible. I decided to accept the consequences and be trialed with Hacket responding something along: "Good to see you still have your Honor and are not Cerberus."

Maybe depending on the answer there'll be a trial or not.

Overall I was quite satisfied with what I got, although

how many people did Shepard try to rescue so far which turned out to be hostile? It feels like a hundred or so.

Bit late to the party but I just completed Mass Effect 2. Its gotta be one of my favourite games of all time. Loved the characters, the stories, the combat. Already looking forward to playing it through again.

Bit late to the party but I just completed Mass Effect 2. Its gotta be one of my favourite games of all time. Loved the characters, the stories, the combat. Already looking forward to playing it through again.

Aye, it is a great game indeed.

I'm in the process of playing the original again, then playing ME2 once more. Going into 3 with 2 saves to see 2 sides of the story.