NEurope
Guest Maase

Team Fortress 2

The flare gun is great Ville - flare people who run away from you after you've set them on fire for a mini-crit bonus :)

Yeah, gotta try that more :) Usually I'm too busy just trying to stay alive, so we'll see! xD

I have mine bound to V for push to talk. It's very useful.
Ok, so does it stay "on" after one push, or do you have to press "v" everytime you speak? But yeah, vc feels pretty natural, and creates more of a team atmosphere as well...compared to that, typing feels surprisingly slow and awkward, like you're always one step behind! :o

I really want to get into this and I feel like a multiplayer match with your guys is the way to do it. I'll download it tonight and probably be on a helluva lot next week if you guys are? My steam name, incidentally, is Nintendohnut

Nice :)

Edited by Ville

Many thanks to McPhee for server space. Was it an open game? If we get enough regular players could password it and cut some of the auto balence.

I found pyro one of the hardest to play. Very much gotta play ambush and then run away to stay alive. Only really started doing well with degreaser/axetingusher combo.

Many thanks to McPhee for server space. Was it an open game? If we get enough regular players could password it and cut some of the auto balence.

I found pyro one of the hardest to play. Very much gotta play ambush and then run away to stay alive. Only really started doing well with degreaser/axetingusher combo.

It wasn't my server :p

I just picked a random, unoccupied one with a low ping and decent map rotation. I used to have admin access to a couple, but the clan that ran them disbanded their TF2 servers :( If people play regularly I'll rent a server off Mulitplay. If it's busy I'll move to a better, debranded host.

I really want to get into this and I feel like a multiplayer match with your guys is the way to do it. I'll download it tonight and probably be on a helluva lot next week if you guys are? My steam name, incidentally, is Nintendohnut :)

Make sure you sign up to the N-Europe group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/neurope

It will make organising games much easier :)

Nice couple of games with Cube Ville & McPhee.

I keep forgetting TF has a built-in replay / video feature.. We should make use of it next time ;).

Nice couple of games with Cube Ville & McPhee.

I keep forgetting TF has a built-in replay / video feature.. We should make use of it next time ;).

It does?

Oh, and I had to look around the whole of your team's area as a spy just to find you.

It does?

yeah, they added that feature recently, there should be a little icon of a film reel next to servers that support the replay feature.

It does?

Oh, and I had to look around the whole of your team's area as a spy just to find you.

Why go through so much trouble? :rolleyes:;)

And the Helmsly & Dyson anwsered already, but you can record your movies since recently, by pressing F6. I’m trying it out right now, I may upload it later just as a test, the options are great though, up to 1080p recording. And since it’s after the fact, it won’t mess with your framerate. All multiplayer games should have such an option. Too bad it doesn’t always work correctly.. I had a great run (although, there were bots present apparently), but something went wrong with the replay save.

I’m going to join Marc right now.

I see Ville, Dysom and Rummy online, so join us?

Sorry man, gotta pack now, leaving for my mom's tomorrow morning...so no games for a week or two! Have fun guys! :)

New Soldier weapons out. They completely ruin the look of the game, but then again they did that already with some of the previous weapons :p

The bigger of the two laser guns has a charged shot on the RMB. Ridiculously powerful! Massive direct-hit damage, good spash-damage, good knockback and it's sets people on fire. Easy to craft too, just needs a Black Box and one reclaimed! Haven't tried the smaller one yet, that needs a Buff Banner and a Reclaimed, but I don't have a BB spare and they aren't craftable.

Downloaded this today, had a good couple of games, apart from the french tit who decided to completely ruin one really good game as he wouldn't shut up..

Any chance of a spot on the server with you guys?

You just reminded me of something:

Where's the option to mute players?

There is one somewhere I'm pretty sure, I just can't recall where.

Its a shame, every other server I joined I was surprised at how nice people were and then BOOM one french idiot brought it all crashing down.

Damn French - Yeah I went there! :P

There is a mute option somewhere in the menus.i

I know you can mute all voice chat, but can you mute specific players?

I know you can mute all voice chat, but can you mute specific players?

There is but I don't remember and I'm on my phone and can't check.

It's in the very bottom of the menu, where the small buttons are. Choose the player list and you can individually mute people.

Anyone up for it some time this weekend?

And yeah, mute, it's very handy to know where it's hidden.. But I forgot ;). I’ll look for it next time.

Anyone up for it some time this weekend?

And yeah, mute, it's very handy to know where it's hidden.. But I forgot ;). I’ll look for it next time.

I'm on this week, mostly because being unemployed means I have bugger else to do.

Halloween update is live.

Got a few Halloween thingies and achievements, and finally did something with my haunted metal from last year.. But I didn’t realise they’ve made some changes regarding that. There seem to be more skulls that you can craft with it. I got a newer version than the one I was expecting. Doesn’t look as nice but oh well. Also used the only paint I had to get some brown horns. My first crafted thingy yay!

Anyway, you get some stuff for simply logging on (a gift cauldron). So far I’ve got:

- seal mask (not tradable,; standard gift from the cauldron)

- tin arms (halloween costume item for soldier; 2nd item from the cauldron)

- goggles (halloween costume item for the medic)

- haunted garlic & stake (halloween costume item for the sniper)

I’ll be online next couple of days to try to get more halloween stuff before the event is over, expecially the haunted versions.

Guys, is your steam functioning ok? Can't find any player or any group with the search thingy! :o Wtf...

Brand new 5 player co-op/horde-ish-type mode mode - Red & Blue vs. Gray. Launches tomorrow. Still all for free.

I picked a good time to get back into TF2 - though any time is really.

Edited by gaggle64