NEurope
Guest Maase

Team Fortress 2

Yeah, so I've been thinking we need to get some N-E Team Fortress games going, especially now its free and nobody has any fucking excuse not to own it. That and the fact that it'll run well on any PC bought in the last three years and you're fucking golden.

So cmaaan. Lezz do eet.

I'm in. Hopefully this works out better than the last time we tried to do this.

Last time, the game wasn't free :heh:.

Shall we set a date and time for this shizzle? Say tomorrow afternoon?

I'm tenative. I tried installing the game last night and got to about 80% finished.....and all that progress has disappeared. Back to 0% :(

I lied it's done downloading, I'm still tentative though.

I'm downloading this now. Should hopefully be done soon. Give me some time to practice first and I may join you all.

U need some steam thingy for this, right? How many million downloads and registrations is that? xD

Shall we set a date and time for this shizzle? Say tomorrow afternoon?

In that case, I'm out for now, if it goes well, I'll join in next time.

Yeah, I'm not so good at it either, I've only played the thing for a total of abot 20 hours, so most of my skillz are just transferring from other shooters. It is very easy to get the hang of though; minute to learn, lifetime to master :heh:.

Anytime anybody fancies a game, just post on here. I'm pretty much always free these days so at least I'll be able to join ya.

1. www.steampowered.com

2. Register

3. Download and play

4. Die a lot

5. Leave me smiling

You mean...

4. Totally pwn the competition and decimate everyone in sight, right? ;)

Anyway, downloading this now, 51% done...the first TF was awesome, so hoping this will run on my PC :) I could really use this kind of run-and-gun fun now, BO was too realistic for my taste...arcade blasting's where it's at!

In the meanwhile, what classes are you guys using? Scout, Pyro and Spy are the ones I've been eyeing for now...Speed, fire and backstabbing! :D

ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/villevn/

Nice one.

I pretty much play anything that needs playing with the exception of Spy, which I just haven't gotten the hang of yet. Favourites have to be Scout, Demoman and Sniper. Engineer can be a whole lot of fun too, if you know where the good turret spots are. Unfortunately, I don't :heh:. My map knowledge isn't that great, but I'm hoping to sort that out shortly.

I've barely played TF2 since before the updates started. So it's pretty much a whole new game for me.

Alright. Now all we need to do is coordinate this ish. How do/ can we set up a private server? And what time is everyone gonna be free to have a good long ass sesh?

The download for this finished about 10 minutes ago. Never really played this before just had my first taste and failed but it was fun. :D

So hey! I#m trying to get everyone in an N-E chat room on Steam. Get online bitches. Let's get our TF2 on.

So hey! I#m trying to get everyone in an N-E chat room on Steam. Get online bitches. Let's get our TF2 on.

N-E Steam group?

(Just found and joined it)

Edited by Ramar

Nevermind. I got about 5 people together and nobody else turned up. YOU ALL SUCK :(

I bought some MD games, so I can finally join the group chat...friggin' Steam! xD

But yeah, been fun thus far...I'm not exactly the best, but not the suckiest of teh Suck either ;) Trying to hone my spy skills...finally noticed why I was having some much trouble at times, you can't use any weapon while cloaked! :D So enemy disguise it is then...